SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
I feel like I share blood with Sabeans what about you? I do not believe Saba was only Southern Arabia, but Horn of Africa was also part of it.

This niggas ancestry is based on what he feels like?

I feel like I'm a direct descendant of Suleiman waryaa. Israel is rightfully mine :mjlol:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Did you guys know old term for King used by Sabeans was Mukarrib afterwards they stepped over too Malik.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Bro the Haplogroup T-M184 was from some random Yemeni Jew. The only thing that is different from you and a beesha EV-32 is that you have a writing script but your ancestors were dumbasses and forgot it. :lawd:
Bro Himyarites were Yemenite Jews. We are Himyarites too alhamdullilah.

CaliTedesse

VIP
He needs to travel more and see what these people think of his black ass :mjkkk:
I actually look Northern Sudanese because of my composure and stature (Im not skinny gaajo) even Somalis sometimes confuse me for Sudanese. So I am Afro-Arab. I do not need approval of current crooked nosed Yemenis. Look at Sabean statues they had curly hair. They were different than current day Yemenis I even believe they looked more Habeshi/Cushite like.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I agree, Somalis originally inhabited southern Arabia before coming into the horn were the Oromo/Galla were the original inhabitants, the cushites of southern Arabia we’re basically ancient somalis, tall in stature and curly hair... the puntites were the Galla/Oromo since they inhabited the horn before the southern Arabian cushites came and drove them out... oromos/Galla are still obviously cushites which is why we look similar..

I actually look Northern Sudanese because of my composure and stature (Im not skinny gaajo) even Somalis sometimes confuse me for Sudanese. So I am Afro-Arab. I do not need approval of current crooked nosed Yemenis. Look at Sabean statues they had curly hair. They were different than current day Yemenis I even believe they looked more Habeshi/Cushite like.
Tell that to the Arabs. Wallahi way kugu quslayan

I agree, Somalis originally inhabited southern Arabia before coming into the horn were the Oromo/Galla were the original inhabitants, the cushites of southern Arabia we’re basically ancient somalis, tall in stature and curly hair... the puntites were the Galla/Oromo since they inhabited the horn before the southern Arabian cushites came and drove them out... oromos/Galla are still obviously cushites which is why we look similar..
Warya Dhulbahante badtahay ha ina ceybeen :mjkkk:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Warya Dhulbahante badtahay ha ina ceybeen :mjkkk:
Saaxib we have to excepti our ee maxaladaha eeeee carabnimo, becuse hada somalinimo waa fail bradda

3AD83A09-A62D-425A-9957-F89C625A52B8.png

You got to love when @CaliTedesse is mirqaan and becomes very creative (some call it an obsession) with his SouthArabian ancestry. Sxb, when you are mirqaan, unlike the others, you don't engage in FKD clan debates and insults, therefore don't listen to these guys because we thoroughly enjoy your stories after the mafrish. Since I can't chew these leaves, I should try the tablet khat version of the Israelis and need to be high and feel a stronger connection to the Australian Aborigines.

Trending