CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So why do u call yourself arab if u cant speak their language? Let me guess bc u are a descendent of bAnU hASHiM :chrisfreshhah:
Brother you seem angry by me claiming Arab. Can you explain why? It is cultural and one who sympathizes with Arabs is an Arab also.

Brother you seem angry by me claiming Arab. Can you explain why? It is cultural and one who sympathizes with Arabs is an Arab also.
Wake up sxb. U are not arab. The Berbers of north africa dont consider themselves arabs. Why should u? U have your own language, culture and origin. It doesnt make sense to identify as an arab if u are somali

CaliTedesse

VIP
Wake up sxb. U are not arab. The Berbers of north africa dont consider themselves arabs. Why should u? U have your own language, culture and origin. It doesnt make sense to identify as an arab if u are somali
WTF Berbers waa miskiin, they don't have anything except for the Chleuh of Morocco who are bigmen, 90% of them claim to be Arab and degrade their Berber offspring akhi. I know more about Berbers than you sxb. They are severely Arabized not comparable to us lol even though Yemen is across the Red Sea.

WTF Berbers waa miskiin, they don't have anything except for the Chleuh of Morocco who are bigmen, 90% of them claim to be Arab and degrade their Berber offspring akhi. I know more about Berbers than you sxb. They are severely Arabized not comparable to us lol even though Yemen is across the Red Sea.
No they dont identify themselves as arab even tho they have been arabisized. They still have their own language and culture. Why do u consider yourself arab go ahead give me one good reason

CaliTedesse

VIP
No they dont identify themselves as arab even tho they have been arabisized. They still have their own language and culture. Why do u consider yourself arab go ahead give me one good reason
They do weirdo I know Moroccans who are literally Berber, but have embraced being Arab this is happening 2019 lol it's so weird.

CaliTedesse

VIP
U still haven’t given me one solid argument why u are a Arab. And no they don’t consider themselves Arab I have Berber friends. U can even search it up
I won't search anything up abaha wasse I live in Western Europe with millions Berbers and Arabs from North Africa and grew up with Moroccans . Arabs from Fes, Marakkech, Meknes and Oujda they all claim Arab and want nothing to do with marginalized Berbers. Even one Moroccan girl I spoke too with Berber father and Arab mother even her she identifies as Arab. Riffian are the marginalized minority Berbers in Northern Morocco. Then you have Kabyle who are also Marginalized Berbers in Algeria. Arabs dominate and have dominated North Africa culturally and mentally.

I won't search anything up abaha wasse I live in Western Europe with millions Berbers and Arabs from North Africa and grew up with Moroccans . Arabs from Fes, Marakkech, Meknes and Oujda they all claim Arab and want nothing to do with marginalized Berbers. Even one Moroccan girl I spoke too with Berber father and Arab mother even her she identifies as Arab. Riffian are the marginalized minority Berbers in Northern Morocco. Then you have Kabyle who are also Marginalized Berbers in Algeria. Arabs dominate and have dominated North Africa culturally and mentally.
It’s only a few that consider themselves arabized berbers most of them don’t. U still haven’t given me one good reason for accepting your claim that u are Arab lol just give up ninyahow. It’s a lost cause u ain’t convincing anyone that u are Arab

CaliTedesse

VIP
It’s only a few that consider themselves arabized berbers most of them don’t. U still haven’t given me one good reason for accepting your claim that u are Arab lol just give up ninyahow. It’s a lost cause u ain’t convincing anyone that u are Arab
Because there is no need to explain it to you akhi. No it's not a few. Go spread that propaganda somewhere else lol @ few. Come to France, Belgium and Holland. I'll show you what a few is they would snap your neck walle bille.

Trending

Latest posts