I cant stand Somalis mixed with Yemeni

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
cad cads deh walal cause hawiyes sure as hell ain't albino

They've always been called Reer Xamars by people around me so I have been confused by that as well, since most people from Xamar got that Nubian darkness.

There are full Somalis that claim Arab...are we really surprised that an actual half-Arab is doing it too?:chrisfreshhah::drakekidding::drakekidding:
isaaq, darood, sheekhaash and asharaaf. u combine these four and u have got about 70% of somalis, and they all have their lineage going through the prophet's gaal ehlu naar uncle. so yea, let yemenis boast fam.

World

VIP
isaaq, darood, sheekhaash and asharaaf. u combine these four and u have got about 70% of somalis, and they all have their lineage going through the prophet's gaal ehlu naar uncle. so yea, let yemenis boast fam.
He died as a Muslim (inshallah) according to many scholars.

I have 1/4 yemeni cousins but they look like 1/2, their mother is mixed and is very proud of being somali. Speaks somali and arabic, her kids basically grew up only speaking somali and mainly identify as that.

I consider them somali tbh

However if youre talking about reer xamar I agree, they're very insular.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
True say wallahi I've never seen a yemeni dude over 5'6. & I have yet to see a pretty yemeni girl :manny: I have close yemeni friends even some born in Somalia but when they get out of line I tell them "maandhow calaacalka iga daa carab waa naage ":ivers:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I know one half somali half yemeni she is one of biggest s i ever meet give my boy heads in his car after he bought her a meal and talked to her for like 15 minutes. She and her sister are known around the ends to be easy. Regarding that point to be honest, i have never met an half somali girl who wasn't off it tbh. @yasmin lan validates that point.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I know one half somali half yemeni she is one of biggest s i ever meet give my boy heads in his car after he bought her a meal and talked to her for like 15 minutes. She and her sister are known around the ends to be easy. Regarding that point to be honest, i have never met an half somali girl who wasn't off it tbh. @yasmin lan validates that point.
Another Somali degenerate who keeps bring up my family :bell: I’ll have you know I’m all talk and fantasy’s

I knew a half Somali half Yemeni guy who always claimed his Somali side (even though it's only from his mum). He always got triggered when I call him an Arab :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending