I cant stand Somalis mixed with Yemeni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Every Somali Yemeni i know leans more to their Somali side and would back Somalia over Yemen

There are mental problems in Somali society in the west , they have a lot of hate for Arabs. somalis in the west should know the historic relationship between Somalis and Arab world , no Western countries give somali youth in Somalia for work permit , but Arabs do massive recruitment for Somali youth Saudi Arabia took 10000 workers, Qatar do the same, No Western country give Somali citizen holding Somali passport a Visa ,even they do not allow a family member to visit his/her Family in Western country, geopolitically we have same interests, culture, language, religion. trade, economy

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
There are mental problems in Somali society in the west , they have a lot of hate for Arabs. somalis in the west should know the historic relationship between Somalis and Arab world , no Western countries give somali youth in Somalia for work permit , but Arabs do massive recruitment for Somali youth Saudi Arabia took 10000 workers, Qatar do the same, No Western country give Somali citizen holding Somali passport a Visa ,even they do not allow a family member to visit his/her Family in Western country, geopolitically we have same interests, culture, language, religion. trade, economy

What a joke.

People born and bred there for generations are refused citizenship and can be deported at a moment's notice.

While in th West, there are literally hundreds of thousands of Somalis who are equal in every way to the natives.

I've noticed Somalis who claim that their great grand mother or whoever was a Yemeni are very uppity and want to be congratulated or acknowledged for it.

What a joke.

People born and bred there for generations are refused citizenship and can be deported at a moment's notice.

While in th West, there are literally hundreds of thousands of Somalis who are equal in every way to the natives.
Western countries do the same , but their are thousands of somalis who are citizens in Kuwait UAE Qatar and Saudi Arabia

What a joke.

Norway deported 1600 somalis including children born in Norway, USA deported 5000 somalis in 2016

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Dude, Somalis in Arab countries can live there for generations and face deportation as foreign national. I literally know third generation Somalis that only have Somali passports.

Meanwhile, there are 40,000 Somalis in my city alone

Dude, Somalis in Arab countries can live there for generations and face deportation as foreign national. I literally know third generation Somalis that only have Somali passports.

Meanwhile, there are 40,000 Somalis in my city alone
They get deported because they do not have citizenship same they deport all other Arab nationalities not only Somalia

Why can't they get citizenship?

Im an American citizen.

Meanwhile in Saudi Arabia

https://www.hrw.org/news/2014/02/18/saudi-arabia-12000-somalis-expelled
because

GCC are not a signatory of the United Nations' 1951 Refugee Convention

The most significant difference is that official refugees in countries that have agreed to the 1951 Refugee Convention are eligible to become citizens after a certain period of time. Badow baad tahay bari ayay kaa qaadi citizenshipka hadaad dambi gasho, US citizen They can deport you any time if you commit crime I know a lot of Somali US citizens get deported personally I know them

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
because

GCC is not a signatory of the United Nations' 1951 Refugee Convention

The most significant difference is that official refugees in countries that have agreed to the 1951 Refugee Convention are eligible to become citizens after a certain period of time. Badow baad tahay bari ayay kaa qaadi citizenshipka hadaad dambi gasho, US citizen They can deport you any time if you commit crime I know a lot of Somali US citizens get deported personally I know them

And why aren't they signatories? Especially for fellow muslims? What happened to the Ummah? Why are so called gaalos kinder to us than our """"brothers"""".

Btw the u.s. absolutely cannot deport citizens without first stripping them of citizenship, which is extremely rare and falls under very specific criteria such as concealing criminal activity prior to obtaining citizenship or joining a radical terrorist or subversive group within a few years of becoming a citizen.

The West has taken in nearly a million Somalis, given them literally free money, allowed them to become citizens, granted them equal rights under the law, and in most cases, totally pays for their education through the tertiary level.

Meanwhile you Somali "Arabs" run the risk of being deported if you get into a car accident.

:hemad:

Muh ummah

And why aren't they signatories? Especially for fellow muslims? What happened to the Ummah? Why are so called gaalos kinder to us than our """"brothers"""".

Btw the u.s. absolutely cannot deport citizens without first stripping them of citizenship, which is extremely rare and falls under very specific criteria such as concealing criminal activity prior to obtaining citizenship or joining a radical terrorist or subversive group within a few years of becoming a citizen.

The West has taken in nearly a million Somalis, given them literally free money, allowed them to become citizens, granted them equal rights under the law, and in most cases, totally pays for their education through the tertiary level.

Meanwhile you Somali "Arabs" run the risk of being deported if you get into a car accident.

Muh ummah

Lol what ummah? These are the same niccas that rebelled against the ottoman caliphs just so they can be a British colony. They have no honour. They are midgo that were raised up by virtue of having huge mounts of natural resources. They were butt-fucking goats and eating lizard stew when the Moghuls were building the Taj-mahal and the Ottomans were colonising Europe.

Why can't they get citizenship?

Im an American citizen.

Meanwhile in Saudi Arabia

https://www.hrw.org/news/2014/02/18/saudi-arabia-12000-somalis-expelled
because

Muh ummah

http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/960638019673/
http://www.cbc.ca/radio/docproject/...g-deportation-are-turning-to-canada-1.4146750

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
because

http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/960638019673/
http://www.cbc.ca/radio/docproject/...g-deportation-are-turning-to-canada-1.4146750

Because they lack the concept of human rights.

Arabs are beasts, sadists in human flesh. They are literally barbarians thrust into the modern age by oil money. It's like giving modern weaponry to a stone age culture.

Their barbaric kefala system keeps thousands of foreign workers in a state of enslavement where they have police that literally hunt for runaway maids.

They are animals and we want nothing to do with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending