I cant stand Somalis mixed with Yemeni

Status
Not open for further replies.
no sxb.
he died as a gaal during the 10th year, just before the prophet's wife khadija died.
he refuse to take the shahaada despite the prophet begging him to.
There's another variation of the story that claims al-'Abbas, who was sitting next to Abu Talib as he died, saw Abu Talib moving his lips. Al-'Abbas claimed that Abu Talib had said the shahada but Muhammad replied that he had not heard it.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
They make our food, our ppl
Are too nice wallahi

I had to tell a group of them
Last summer to shut the
f*ck up and respect the
Waiter

And if they didn't like it
Get the f*ck out of my
Country

:liberaltears:
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

A few times I encounter ungrateful ones who keep talking about how shit Hargeisa is and I always tell em

Your country is shit even your own president knows it thats why hes never in Yemen and always in saudi arabia

:ufdup:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

A few times I encounter ungrateful ones who keep talking about how shit Hargeisa is and I always tell em

Your country is shit even your own president knows it thats why hes never in Yemen and always in saudi arabia

Is this a thing?

War badda ku gura aabahood wasooyinka

our prophet was Arab you can not insult arab if you are real muslim

I always hear Somalis (and even other non Arab Muslims) say this. You insult Arabs and they'll tell you not to since "our prophet was an Arab" and we should therefore love them.

Where did this even come from?

He is in Saudi Arabia? Aren't
They the ones bombing Yemen
And starving the ppl there

:pachah1:I'm crying

There's another variation of the story that claims al-'Abbas, who was sitting next to Abu Talib as he died, saw Abu Talib moving his lips. Al-'Abbas claimed that Abu Talib had said the shahada but Muhammad replied that he had not heard it.
nah bro. but do u mind sharing the source of that?
from the traditional books, bukhari, muslim and abu daud, they all say he died as a gaal.
when the prophet tried to shard to convince his uncle, Allah revealed;

Indeed, [O Muhammad], you do not guide whom you like, but Allah guides whom He wills. And He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided.

World

VIP
No badaw Arabs were not part of World war Western countries were creating massive refugees during this time that is way they signed 1951 refugee convention educate your self our prophet was Arab you can not insult arab if you are real muslim
So insulting modern day Arab Wahhabis who allied with the British against the Turkish caliphate and who butchered and made takfeer on most of the ummah = insulting the Prophet (SAW).

But calling 40,000 Somalis(your OWN people) drug dealers and illegal immigrants that deserved to be kicked out, whipped and beaten is perfectly fine since of course husnal al’dhan is only a principle that applies to the blessed Arabs.

Get out of here you Arab bootyclapper. This has nothing to do with religion. We know your agenda you dirty salafi.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I always hear Somalis (and even other non Arab Muslims) say this. You insult Arabs and they'll tell you not to since "our prophet was an Arab" and we should therefore love them.

Where did this even come from?

It's truly bizarre.

I hate most Somalis, forget about Arabs

nah bro. but do u mind sharing the source of that?
from the traditional books, bukhari, muslim and abu daud, they all say he died as a gaal.
when the prophet tried to shard to convince his uncle, Allah revealed;

Indeed, [O Muhammad], you do not guide whom you like, but Allah guides whom He wills. And He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided.
I don't know where in the Hadith, I've just heard a few Shias saying that. Most sources agree that Abu talib died a non Muslim.

Over 1/2 a million Somalis have a Western passport you retard. Not even one Somali refugee has a Khaleeji passport.

We have nothing in common with Arab countries in terms of culture, language and interests. As for trade, then just ask Saudi Arabia go constantly bans our livestock exports when they feel like it.

f*ck off with that dhegocas bootyclapping. The Saudis are even starving 20 million Yemenis who will face a famine and have blocked all aid from entering, yet you think that they are better than western countries? I guess you weren’t among the 100+ Somalis killed on a boat by Saudi bombers a few months ago.
Western countries disrespect Somalia passport norway also published a negative report telling EU and Canada not to accept somali passport as travel document I have the evidence just google it you will find it.

So insulting modern day Arab Wahhabis who allied with the British against the Turkish caliphate and who butchered and made takfeer on most of the ummah = insulting the Prophet (SAW).

But calling 40,000 Somalis(your OWN people) drug dealers and illegal immigrants that deserved to be kicked out, whipped and beaten is perfectly fine since of course husnal al’dhan is only a principle that applies to the blessed Arabs.

Get out of here you Arab bootyclapper. This has nothing to do with religion. We know your agenda you dirty salafi.
it is illegal to selling drugs in Quran, we should respect their laws and rules as you respect western rules other wise they deport you is not that true

It's truly bizarre.

I hate most Somalis, forget about Arabs

Lol Somalis really will hate one another but say that about Arabs -_-

Arabs have really got a hold of Muslims though. They've got the Muslim world crying for them and claiming we're "one ummah" while they do what you posted about. Reading that made me so angry wallahi

World

VIP
There is no point arguing with someone like @Mohsin, he is a cuck of the highest level. Insults his own people but if you even dare to insult modern day Arabs, then you’ve insulted the Prophet (SAW) himself. I remember him posting before about how his family members married Arabs and he seemed so happy about. He even believes that he’s an Arab himself due to some somnet rumour that Warsangelis are J1. This is what Salafism does to people. I’ve seen Somali fathers who reject giving their daughters to Somali men from another qabiil but will regard it as a blessing for his daughter to marry an Arab, regardless of the fact that his Arab family regards him as an abeed al aswed. @Mohsin falls into that category.

Over 1/2 a million Somalis have a Western passport you retard. Not even one Somali refugee has a Khaleeji passport.

We have nothing in common with Arab countries in terms of culture, language and interests. As for trade, then just ask Saudi Arabia go constantly bans our livestock exports when they feel like it.

f*ck off with that dhegocas bootyclapping. The Saudis are even starving 20 million Yemenis who will face a famine and have blocked all aid from entering, yet you think that they are better than western countries? I guess you weren’t among the 100+ Somalis killed on a boat by Saudi bombers a few months ago.
Brother those are my people Iam called them drug dea
There is no point arguing with someone like @Mohsin, he is a cuck of the highest level. Insults his own people but if you even dare to insult modern day Arabs, then you’ve insulted the Prophet (SAW) himself. I remember him posting before about how his family members married Arabs and he seemed so happy about. He even believes that he’s an Arab himself due to some somnet rumour that Warsangelis are J1. This is what Salafism does to people. I’ve seen Somali fathers who reject giving their daughters to Somali men from another qabiil but will regard it as a blessing for his daughter to marry an Arab, regardless of the fact that his Arab family regards him as an abeed al aswed. @Mohsin falls into that category.
Iam not insulting brother my people but some of them are Idiots they do gang in KSA and sell Ethiopian and Eritrean girls in KSA those are somalis in Canada drug dealers and gangs

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Mohsin is the Arab equivalent of Somali BLM zealots, or better yet, weeabos.

I call them Cabiidoos

Status
Not open for further replies.