I cant stand Somalis mixed with Yemeni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
For many reasons
Among one thing is they view themselves more arab than Somali even one told me how his arab friend Said that the reason Somali men are so skinny and the women are so fat is because they eat all the food and the leftovers are for the guys and this Guy laughed with the arab

:what1:

They act more superior than Somalis when Yemen is the shithole of the arab countries

one told me how his arab friend Said that the reason Somali men are so skinny and the women are so fat is because they eat all the food and the leftovers are for the guys and this Guy laughed with the arab

They act more superior than Somalis when Yemen is the shithole of the arab countries

Yemenis are the only people I don't mind mocking somalis because they are khat chewing ak47 toting degenerates as well

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
For many reasons
Among one thing is they view themselves more arab than Somali even one told me how his arab friend Said that the reason Somali men are so skinny and the women are so fat is because they eat all the food and the leftovers are for the guys and this Guy laughed with the arab

Yo that's some inferiority complex (I know its funny coming from me) they getting fockked by their Saudi boyfriends while sucking their d (weird imagery) lol even Iran is joining the orgy fock

meh I've got some Yemeni cousins and they consider themselves both. The levant ones are another story :comeon:

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Yemenis are 4 ft tall proto-Amxaars

Who the f*ck would brag about being related in any shape or form to these trolls?

World

VIP
You know you’re an insecure looser when you claim this:
qat-consumption-yemen-17280244.jpg

Yemen-Qat1.jpg

Muwallads are NOT SOMALIS!

For many reasons

Not always. One of my friends is somali/yemeni he consider himself more somali. Funny enough hes even better than me in spesking somali :siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.