I am so Sad because Somalis are lose their Deen

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
So indoctrination only occurs when it's comes to religion , haye waan gartay ina adeer. So women can never be brainwashed to wear a mini skirt sax miya ?

My question was about why are you only vocal when it comes to religion but silent when it occurs the other way ? many women don't hold your views regarding clothing so why won't you fight alongside them for their rights when it's taken away ? after all it's not only religion that "limits" the freedom of women.
Most of the time in Islamic countries these women are able to express themselves freely whilst minorities are marginalised and made to feel inferior. In the west women are able to wear whatever they please so why would I stand against women who are able to wear the hijab freely, I am against forced hijab wearing and making women feel like their sexual objects who need to be covered up. If women like the burka and standing Behind their husbands then that's ok we live in a free world, express whatever flaw you like but do not indoctrinate others into thinking the same as you.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Increased atheism is an unavoidable side effect of increased wealth. You cannot have high religiosity with high wealth.

i-359d1552b76f3b9ebd18c6aca0ab9691-relgdp.png

I wonder if that's true ?

Notice how the chart is "missing" countries like saudi arabic, qatar ? i wonder why

Waan gartay it's nothing more than a simple mistake

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I am merely stating my believes and what I have heard of other women in regards to covering up every inch of your body consequently leading to vitamin D deficiency.

My 80 year old grand aunt in hargeisa wears a face veil, I asked her why and she said 'can't you see this smooth porcelain skin son?' I realised how she aged well was due to protecting her skin from sunlight which does cause wrinkles and it accelerates aging. Vitamin D is replenished by just having 10 mins on sun hitting your face, no need to run around bucket naked all day long.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
My 80 year old grand aunt in hargeisa wears a face veil, I asked her why and she said 'can't you see this smooth porcelain skin son?' I realised how she aged well was due to protecting her skin from sunlight which does cause wrinkles and it accelerates aging. Vitamin D is replenished by just having 10 mins on sun hitting your face, no need to run around bucket naked all day long.
Whatever in Somalia they don't want to be dark skinned hence why they run away from the sun they want to look like their Arab masters

SuldaanGuled

Most of the time in Islamic countries these women are able to express themselves freely whilst minorities are marginalised and made to feel inferior. In the west women are able to wear whatever they please so why would I stand against women who are able to wear the hijab freely, I am against forced hijab wearing and making women feel like their sexual objects who need to be covered up. If women like the burka and standing Behind their husbands then that's ok we live in a free world, express whatever flaw you like but do not indoctrinate others into thinking the same as you.

So muslim women who wear hijab in western countries never face challenges miya ? Indoctrination goes only one way hadeer ? what's worse "forcing" women to wear hijab or "forcing" them to wear mini skirts ? which of the two sexually objectifies women ?

I wasn't asking why you stand against them but rather why you won't vocalise their issues and support them equally when their rights are restricted? you keep talking about religion and how it "restricts" women but remain silent when the rights of women are "restricted" in the west ? why is that if you don't mind me asking ?

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Whatever in Somalia they don't want to be dark skinned hence why they run away from the sun they want to look like their Arab masters

No, even in our old unadulterated culture men stayed out more than women, it has nothing do with being Arab, women in every culture try to diminish the chances of having bad skin, hair etc...

Stop acting like a expert you can't even speak your language, waad waalantahay nayee, intey maalin cadaan iska dhigto, iyo maalin kale na wadani iska dhigto, bey ilaa imika garanweydey luqadii waalidkeedi, nanaab foqol nanaab.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
No, even in our old unadulterated culture men stayed out more than women, it has nothing do with being Arab, women in every culture try to diminish the chances of having bad skin, hair etc...

Stop acting like a expert you can't even speak your language, waad waalantahay nayee, intey maalin cadaan iska dhigto, iyo maalin kale na wadani iska dhigto, bey ilaa imika garanweydey luqadii waalidkeedi, nanaab foqol nanaab.
Oh go away tranny I'm done talking to you my mind switched off from arguing with you the moment you commented me. Useless creature

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP

I don't care to learn a third world language, Somalia is a shit hole why would I be proud of it ? ATM I've lost hope with it is been destabilised For over 30 years !! and it's people like sheep don't do nothing about it just wait for aid how embarrassing. How can I ever be proud of a place which doesn't like progress every time someone sets up a bussiness you get evil eyes. Every time a new building project comes up it gets destroyed or vandalised

SuldaanGuled

Saudi Arabia has the worst track record for women's rights uff

That guy was making the claim that you can't have high religiosity with high wealth and to support his case he used the chart as evidence. All i was asking was what about countries like saudi arabia, qatar ? they're both religious and wealthy a fact that contradicts his statement.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
That guy was making the claim that you can't have high religiosity with high wealth and to support his case he used the chart as evidence. All i was asking was what about countries like saudi arabia, qatar ? they're both religious and wealthy a fact that contradicts his statement.
They are wealthy but it's people are oppressed many Saudi Arabian women who have come to west expose Saudi for what it is. They become ex Muslims and the whole house of cards begins to crumble with the stories they tell people. Many have been imprisoned for blasphemy laws and have fatwas issued against them,

SuldaanGuled

They are wealthy but it's people are oppressed many Saudi Arabian women who have come to west expose Saudi for what it is. They become ex Muslims and the whole house of cards begins to crumble with the stories they tell people. Many have been imprisoned for blasphemy laws and have fatwas issued against them,

you still haven't answered my question. Why focus on religion only and turn the other cheek when similar injustices occur in the west ?

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Who blokes are racists to Arabs, Did you know The Prophet was Arab The Quran is in Arabic and the people in Paradise will speak Arabic

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

vB9B5.gif

I don't care to learn a third world language, Somalia is a shit hole why would I be proud of it ? ATM I've lost hope with it is been destabilised For over 30 years !! and it's people like sheep don't do nothing about it just wait for aid how embarrassing. How can I ever be proud of a place which doesn't like progress every time someone sets up a bussiness you get evil eyes. Every time a new building project comes up it gets destroyed or vandalised

What a pessimist. The guy who ends with you will lose his head in no time. You are too negative.

Who blokes are racists to Arabs, Did you know The Prophet was Arab The Quran is in Arabic and the people in Paradise will speak Arabic

Being Arab has no special favor attached to it according to the prophet though. Islam does not honor ethnicity and language but deeds. Islam is Universal for that reason. There is zero importance to being Arab although speaking/learning the classical Arabic helps a muslim understand Islam better.

PS: Can you find out the evidence for mankind speaking Arabic in Heaven?

Last edited:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Being Arab has no special favor attached to it according to the prophet though. Islam does not honor ethnicity and language but deeds. Islam is Universal for that reason. There is zero importance to being Arab although speaking/learning the classical Arabic helps a muslim understand Islam better.

PS: Can you find out the evidence for mankind speaking Arabic in Heaven?
Yes there is a Hadith

"Love Arabs due to three properties: I am Arab; the Quran was sent down in Arabic; the language of the people of Paradise is Arabic."

Yes there is a Hadith

"Love Arabs due to three properties: I am Arab; the Quran was sent down in Arabic; the language of the people of Paradise is Arabic."

And what is the classification of this Hadith? Does not sound like something prophet would say as the prophet in his last Sermon stated how Arabs are not better than non-arabs except Taqwah.

How do you love an ethnicity simply because their language is written in God's last book? Does it even make sense to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.