I am so Sad because Somalis are lose their Deen

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
@Asma

Your arguing Bedouin culture is part of religion not making an distinction, but when it comes to Europhile despicable set of cultures and norm from occultism, nudity/shamelessness/ and the rest you make a clear distinctions between them pointing out the inventions they stole from other civilisations while ignoring their grotesque shamelessness and animal like behaviours/conducts.

You go to any beach and these vile shameless animals let their children walk around naked, in fact I have seen them dress up their young boys while the daughter walks around butt naked, yet your concerns are jilabib and covering, this is how sick your heart has become, because the former is enlightenment for you.

This is pure hypocrisy and a manifestation of not just utter self-hate but also visual depiction of the shackles they have placed on your brains, this how the lord humiliates those whom he honoured but ended up dishonouring themselves.

You probably believe just like their propaganda, that every other civilisation that ever existed were backward primitive trash and that they are the greatest most benevolent civilisation that has ever dwelled on this earth.
As humans we always wore clothing and the beach symbolises a place where one can sunbath and relax, you don't see westerners walking around the city centre wearing a bra and pants ? ofcourse I don't think women should walk around wearing a bra in front of children that innapropriate behaviour. However to shame a woman's body and dictate every faction of a woman's path is what I call oppression, no women should be dictated to on how she chooses to dress and walk around.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
All these men on here are raging homosexuals scared of women being to buetiful and stealing all the handsome men from them ;). Selfish men. I wonder the burka was created

I say let them lose their Deen/somaalinimo.Islam doesn't need them.Around the globe 100s of people are embracing Islam every single day.But waay kashalaayn doonaan if they bring their kufriniimo back home, they know better not to.

Stolen inventions? Have they stolen the space rocket from Saudis? Or did they steal the internet from the Yemenis? You can say that knowledge from previous civilisations including the Islamic one have contributed greatly to the sciences. I do not dispute that at all. However you have to be blind to say the west and the fat east( korea/japan) haven't surpassed the Muslims in advancement of science and technology.

Secondly i have never witnessed a naked child in the in the streets of Europe. In fact taking pictures of naked children in the UK will lead to charges of child ography. Thirdly is there no common ground with you, the options aren't jilbaabs for 5 year olds or complete nakedness.

Finally what you dont understand is I as a Somali woman care about how Islam is implemented back home. Women should have a choice in how they wish to dress something you extremist hate.

It's ironic you asked about rocket technology, the guy who invented it, Jack parsons who is not only a satanist/occultist but claimed so in his own book that he saw "Dajjal in his dream whom told him he is doing his job" don't take my word for it, he writes it in his own book, here is a wiki on it.

Parsons professed to embody an entity named Belarion Armillus Al Dajjal, the Antichrist "who am come [sic] to fulfill the law of the Beast 666 [Aleister Crowley]".[130] Viewing these oaths as the completion of the Babalon Working, Parsons wrote an illeist autobiography titled Analysis by a Master of the Temple and an occult text titled The Book of AntiChrist. In the latter work, Parsons (writing as Belarion) prophesied that within nine years Babalon would manifest on Earth and supersede the dominance of the Abrahamic religions.[131]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Parsons_(rocket_engineer)

The other engineer that did the V2 rockets for Nazi Germany Wernher Von Braun was also a occultist/satanist. It's funny how you cite satanist/occultists inventions while bashing religion, you don't even realise that the joke is really on you here.

As for the naked Children you clearly haven't gone to a beach much, this is a regular sight in European beaches, they dress up the male child but leave the female exposed, like how much of their women folk are half naked running around while their male's are not dressed as shamelessly, this is your twisted sense of liberalisation and choice.

In regards to those scholars/sheikhs you bash, they are upholding the commands of our Lord whom created us and therefore knows us best, it's not the Sheikhs/Wadaad law but Allah's Law, and that's the difference between us, your follow your own whims/desires based on Europhile Occultist Satanic wretched ideas and indoctrination's, giving them sovereignty and supremacy above all, were as I give it to the supreme being.

Sarah136

Hot and cold
Ahhh buy a didlo from the pawn shop and suck it,if it makes it less haram for you. You are at the wrong place to be preaching. Waa hadal badan tahay saaxib

.:farole:

It's ironic you asked about rocket technology, the guy who invented it, Jack parsons who is not only a satanist/occultist but claimed so in his own book that he saw "Dajjal in his dream whom told him he is doing his job" don't take my word for it, he writes it in his own book, here is a wiki on it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Parsons_(rocket_engineer)

The other engineer that did the V2 rockets for Nazi Germany Wernher Von Braun was also a occultist/satanist. It's funny how you cite satanist/occultists inventions while bashing religion, you don't even realise that the joke is really on you here.

As for the naked Children you clearly haven't gone to a beach much, this is a regular sight in European beaches, they dress up the male child but leave the female exposed, like how much of their women folk are half naked running around while their male's are not dressed as shamelessly, this is your twisted sense of liberalisation and choice.

In regards to those scholars/sheikhs you bash, they are upholding the commands of our Lord whom created us and therefore knows us best, it's not the Sheikhs/Wadaad law but Allah's Law, and that's the difference between us, your follow your own whims/desires based on Europhile Occultist Satanic wretched ideas and indoctrination's, giving them sovereignty and supremacy above all, were as I give it to the supreme being.

I won't dignify the Satanist/occult part of your reply with a response.

Grown women can wear what they want. I've been to the beach plenty of timea and I've never seen naked children. Ive seen kids in swimsuits, i dont consider that naked.

Thats the biggest issue isn't it, YOU think its Allah's law, but do you have prove for this? No you don't, so all your doing is forcing the laws of sheiks on us.

There are two basic rules in Islam to determine whether something is part of Islam and that it is required or encouraged(Sunnah).

- Did Allah tell you to do it and you find that in the Quran
- Did prophet Mohamed performed such act and on a habitual basis. Did he see his companions do it and said nothing or encouraged?

It is Christian and Jewish habit of the past to invent something and claim it to be part of their religion. From Christmas to the elevation of Jesus born to a woman to a deity level, they took liberty with their religion until it became disfigured beyond recognition.

For a muslim, Allah completed his religion when prophet Mohamed was alive and nothing useful was left out of it. That should be enough, Anything else done after the prophet's departure is not part of Islam and will be rejected,

Don't be tempted to write insults if you have no counter point of view to this. If you are a muslim, you will not object to the argument that you must stick to what Quran and The prophet taught as part of religion and not add something both did not make part of your religion.

If you are someone who renounced Islam and usually engage in defaming Muslims on this forum like that demented DarkEternal immature hippo, well then, help your demented self and write the usual garbage.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The fools the lot of you, Jilbaab and niqaab are true modest expressions of modesty. The woman should only beautify herself for her husband and please him.

I think its great that young girls learn to wear hijab young, this has nothing to do with sexualising them as you lot suggest but them preparing for adulthood that begins after puberty. Its simply an ajar gainer for the parents to teach their daughters Islamic practices while they are young just as you would take your son to the Friday mosque.

Somalis were jaahils prior to the civil war and the nomadic women dress did not fit the criterea for the hijab. It was a great blessing that our women today wear the proper Islamically defined dress.

I see many atheists snd closet munafiqeen attacking these views and calling for us to intimidate the hedonism of the pedophilic homoerotic West. These are the same people who have legalized animal rape fetish and homosexuality. Such nations fall terribly into the abyss

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The fools the lot of you, Jilbaab and niqaab are true modest expressions of modesty. The woman should only beautify herself for her husband and please him.

I think its great that young girls learn to wear hijab young, this has nothing to do with sexualising them as you lot suggest but them preparing for adulthood that begins after puberty. Its simply an ajar gainer for the parents to teach their daughters Islamic practices while they are young just as you would take your son to the Friday mosque.

Somalis were jaahils prior to the civil war and the nomadic women dress did not fit the criterea for the hijab. It was a great blessing that our women today wear the proper Islamically defined dress.

I see many atheists snd closet munafiqeen attacking these views and calling for us to intimidate the hedonism of the pedophilic homoerotic West. These are the same people who have legalized animal rape fetish and homosexuality. Such nations fall terribly into the abyss
So she is a product of her husbands no one else ? A woman's only goal is to be controlled by her husband, well done you sexist misogynistic pig

Apollo

VIP
Increased atheism is an unavoidable side effect of increased wealth. You cannot have high religiosity with high wealth.

i-359d1552b76f3b9ebd18c6aca0ab9691-relgdp.png

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
There are two basic rules in Islam to determine whether something is part of Islam and that it is required or encouraged(Sunnah).

- Did Allah tell you to do it and you find that in the Quran
- Did prophet Mohamed performed such act and on a habitual basis. Did he see his companions do it and said nothing or encouraged?

It is Christian and Jewish habit of the past to invent something and claim it to be part of their religion. From Christmas to the elevation of Jesus born to a woman to a deity level, they took liberty with their religion until it became disfigured beyond recognition.

For a muslim, Allah completed his religion when prophet Mohamed was alive and nothing useful was left out of it. That should be enough, Anything else done after the prophet's departure is not part of Islam and will be rejected,

Don't be tempted to write insults if you have no counter point of view to this. If you are a muslim, you will not object to the argument that you must stick to what Quran and The prophet taught as part of religion and not add something both did not make part of your religion.

If you are someone who renounced Islam and usually engage in defaming Muslims on this forum like that demented DarkEternal immature hippo, well then, help your demented self and write the usual garbage.
Did I make your blood boil because I'm talking about the true nature of Islam and how anti woman it actually is ? I love it when someone mentions my name only makes my desire to argue more pleasurable

A woman can beautify herself for anyone she wishes! Girls should be given the choice of what they want to wear, they shouldn't' be saddled with a massive material that will stop them from climbing trees, swimming,playing and having fun. No girl will choose to wear a restrictive hot jilbaab when she can wear shorts and t-shirt and run and play freely. Somalis were not jahils before the civil war. Before the war we had beautiful healthy people, we had courts, we had a government and we had dignity. What do we have today? Death, drought, malnutrition but it is all alright because 5 year olds are now wearing the jilbaab, praise Allah!

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
More like = better education = and more and more people are like ''oh, this shit is stoopid'' and become atheist.
Yeah the world become more vast and exciting as we learn about the universe we tend to then dissociate ourselves with man made religions, the universe seems so complex and fascinating and here we are arguing about petty things such as couples who are not married Holding hands and why her ankle is showing ! It seems so childish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending