I am so Sad because Somalis are lose their Deen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
And enjoy treating women as second class citizens, where you can't even pray next to a woman as it breaks your fast, a dog also breaks your fast so the comparison of being treated as second class cattle and viewed as sexuals objects is clear in Islam. The anti women sentiment clearly laid out by the doctrines of shariah and the Hadith plus the Quran of gender segregation in mosques spells clearly the inequality of women. How we cannot even pray infront of men are we that sexual that a man cannot even preform a basic prayer with women ? You have over sexualised women to the point they have to cover up head to toe because you can't hide your sexual urges. And don't get me started on the flaws of courts in shariah law t

My rights in court will be half the worry
@Khalid Hussein

Islam was the first religion to give women rights during prophet Muhammad's (saw) time and up to now.

People like @EternalLightX are influenced by western propaganda and crap. They believe some crap that doesn't make sense

The hijab protects the women's dignity also its true you are more likely to get raped if you are not wearing hijab.

But why do you have that picture as your avatar.

The flag is mostly used by ISIS and khawarij. Right now it became a symbol of khawarijism !
Know you are on my Page, Becuase ISIS are Khawarij, The Flag of Tawhid is Hijacked so as the Word Ahul sunnah wal Jamah

Women who wore the Hijab were less likely to be raped than the one who were unveiled. The Hijab for women is a tool for protection. So, feminists, don't say you are getting raped if you wore the Hijab.

There is absolutely no data which backs that up, most rapes are done by someone the victim knows anyways. The stranger dragging a woman into a bush and rapping her is not very common actually.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
There is absolutely no data which backs that up, most rapes are done by someone the victim knows anyways. The stranger dragging a woman into a bush and rapping her is not very common actually.
It is common, Fi kulyi Makan. Hijab is a Protection, women feel confident of protection with their Hijab according to my Sister.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Wallah I am So sad.
Somalis this age are become weird and stupid making Biddah up. Some people here don't even know what Kuffar are. Some people celebrate Mawlid. Some people think Oral Sex is Halal. Wallah change this Behaviour.
I bet you have weird fetishes in the bedroom ;) every hardcore Islamist has bizarre sexual thoughts, come don't act innocent mate, do you like fisting ?, a bit of BDSM ? Perhaps halal blessed juice ? Or do you like donkeys and camels ?

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I bet you have weird fetishes in the bedroom ;) every hardcore Islamist has bizarre sexual thoughts, come don't act innocent mate, do you like fisting ?, a bit of BDSM ? Perhaps halal blessed juice ? Or do you like donkeys and camels ?
See look at this, I am 27 years old and I am not Married yet. Inshallah, I might get married soon.
What is Fisting or BDSM? wallahi I don't know.

I bet you are not Muslim, Drink your Alcohol and eat your swine.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
See look at this, I am 27 years old and I am not Married yet. Inshallah, I might get married soon.
What is Fisting or BDSM? wallahi I don't know.

I bet you are not Muslim, Drink your Alcohol and eat your swine.
Haha alcohol is good in small quantities after all your prayers are done, why can't one relax with a glass of wine in the night ? Helps you sleep and relax after a stressful day at work. Secondly what on earth is wine ? Your the one displaying sexual repression with all your extreme comments ? Sexually repressed men are more than likely to possess weird fetishes uff

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Haha alcohol is good in small quantities after all your prayers are done, why can't one relax with a glass of wine in the night ? Helps you sleep and relax after a stressful day at work. Secondly what on earth is wine ? Your the one displaying sexual repression with all your extreme comments ? Sexually repressed men are more than likely to possess weird fetishes uff
Wine is key that satan uses to make you lazy and crazy. In Paradise we will drink Wine that will taste nice and will have intoxicant.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Wine is key that satan uses to make you lazy and crazy. In Paradise we will drink Wine that will taste nice and will have intoxicant.
What's the point ? You have it here ? Why wait until death to have the same poison, that Allah told us not to have ? Heaven sounds very materialistic and boring tbh, endless virgins and child labour. rather spend my time in hell with all the scientists and key figures who helped revolutionise our world. Now that would be a party

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
You love life because Atheism scarred you. Death will come anyway and you will die in the end. Allah wrath is unimaginable, your brain is so nothing compare to Allah's infinite knowledge that doesn't end. Maybe Hell is the Home for you. If you die right now don't cry to us and say give us water O people in the Heavens just only one drop. God showed us how to live and he sent us a man to show us how to do. Jannah is the gift from your Creator. Jannah will never be boring, Rather be in Jannah than this Crappy life.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
You are just a feminist, Atheist Murtadd you deserved to be killed according to the Law of the All Mighty.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
What's the point ? You have it here ? Why wait until death to have the same poison, that Allah told us not to have ? Heaven sounds very materialistic and boring tbh, endless virgins and child labour. rather spend my time in hell with all the scientists and key figures who helped revolutionise our world. Now that would be a party
One of the Best scientists were Muslims Haha, Like al-Khawarizmi or Haytham al Basri. The only people you be in hell with is the Stupid Philosophers and Atheist Dogs.

I can see many anti-Islamic individuals and I recommend them that they stop such nonsense act and spend their time instead on reading scriptures of their own religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts