I am so Sad because Somalis are lose their Deen

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
A woman can beautify herself for anyone she wishes! Girls should be given the choice of what they want to wear, they shouldn't' be saddled with a massive material that will stop them from climbing trees, swimming,playing and having fun. No girl will choose to wear a restrictive hot jilbaab when she can wear shorts and t-shirt and run and play freely. Somalis were not jahils before the civil war. Before the war we had beautiful healthy people, we had courts, we had a government and we had dignity. What do we have today? Death, drought, malnutrition but it is all alright because 5 year olds are now wearing the jilbaab, praise Allah!
Absolute barbarism of these men they have no right to be talking about women's issues, I want women to decide what is best for their society as females, not a big bearded man

Yeah the world become more vast and exciting as we learn about the universe we tend to then dissociate ourselves with man made religions, the universe seems so complex and fascinating and here we are arguing about petty things such as couples who are not married Holding hands and why her ankle is showing ! It seems so childish

It is all very silly isn't it. They don't realise how behind they actually are from competing with the rest of world. They are busy talking about women's make-up, shape of her eyebrows, how she wears the hijab etc etc. While they are busy with how women dress and where they go, they don't see that the Asian man and the white man is stealing their resources and dictating to them how to run their country. However its all ok because at least they push around Muslim women when they are in the masjids and their wives when they are at home. Pathetic!

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
A woman can beautify herself for anyone she wishes! Girls should be given the choice of what they want to wear, they shouldn't' be saddled with a massive material that will stop them from climbing trees, swimming,playing and having fun. No girl will choose to wear a restrictive hot jilbaab when she can wear shorts and t-shirt and run and play freely. Somalis were not jahils before the civil war. Before the war we had beautiful healthy people, we had courts, we had a government and we had dignity. What do we have today? Death, drought, malnutrition but it is all alright because 5 year olds are now wearing the jilbaab, praise Allah!
I wasn't allowed to go to the beach whilst I was in Somalia and enjoy myself whilst I watched my fellow male partners not wearing shirts rolling around in the water, whilst I was completely covered head to toe unable to absorb the vitamin D the sun has provided for me. This doesn't make any sense how these stupid men on this site are able to justify afive year old wearing a trash bag !! oppression towards women whilst they enjoy the fruits of life !! f*** men sometimes they are better off dead. I don't mind living amongst females atleast the world would be more peaceful and lest sexist in nature.

I wasn't allowed to go to the beach and enjoy myself whilst I watched my fellow male partners not wearing shirts rolling around in the water, whilst I was completely covered head to toe unable to absorb the vitamin D the sun has provided for me. This doesn't make sense how are men justifying this oppression towards women whilst they enjoy the fruits of life !! f*** men sometimes they are better off dead. I don't mind living amongst females atleast the world would be more peaceful and lest sexist in nature.

The OP use the word sad in his title, however what is trully sad is how men want to stop women from having the few pleasures this world has. Want to swim? Haram! Want to feel the wind through your hair, Haram! Want to climb a tree as a child! ,massive jilbaab! want to get some vitamin d, Haram!

They should take their Haram and shove it!

-
More like = better education = and more and more people are like ''oh, this shit is stoopid'' and become atheist.

Trading God for material that vanishes along with you if not before you succumb to the destiny charted which you can not defy. I hear you.

PS: An atheist shoild never use these words: intelligence, fairness, studity, choice
Increased atheism is an unavoidable side effect of increased wealth. You cannot have high religiosity with high wealth.

i-359d1552b76f3b9ebd18c6aca0ab9691-relgdp.png

Highest suicide rates happen in wealthy countries. If wealth and access to an easy materialistic life style helped someone enjoy life, it would have prevented these people from killing themselves.

Atheism is a form of stupidity in itself and money does not guarantee quality that is substantial to human existence. I would rather be poor and happy knowing my destiny than live a hapless life and try out things to see what sticks.

Dude, if you are interested in this immature chick, save us all from reading your sub bar comments both of you and go private.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The OP use the word sad in his title, however what is trully sad is how men want to stop women from having the few pleasures this world has. Want to swim? Haram! Want to feel the wind through your hair, Haram! Want to climb a tree as a child! ,massive jilbaab! want to get some vitamin d, Haram!

They should take their Haram and shove it!
We should all just dump men on another planet and enjoy our lives many women feel angry inside they think these women who wear these huge bin bags are happy ?

I wasn't allowed to go to the beach whilst I was in Somalia and enjoy myself whilst I watched my fellow male partners not wearing shirts rolling around in the water, whilst I was completely covered head to toe unable to absorb the vitamin D the sun has provided for me. This doesn't make any sense how these stupid men on this site are able to justify afive year old wearing a trash bag !! oppression towards women whilst they enjoy the fruits of life !! f*** men sometimes they are better off dead. I don't mind living amongst females atleast the world would be more peaceful and lest sexist in nature.

Sounds you visited the right place where culture and decency were priority. And you complain? Goes to show.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
-

Trading God for material that vanishes along with you if not before you succumb to the destiny charted which you can not defy. I hear you.

PS: An atheist shoild never use these words: intelligence, fairness, studity, choice

Highest suicide rates happen in wealthy countries. If wealth and access to an easy materialistic life style helped someone enjoy life, it would have prevented these people from killing themselves.

Atheism is a form of stupidity in itself and money does not guarantee quality that is substantial to human existence. I would rather be poor and happy knowing my destiny than live a hapless life and try out things to see what sticks.

Dude, if you are interested in this immature chick, save us all from reading your sub bar comments both of you and go private.
No your brain washed in Islamic countries suicide is rarely discussed it's seen as a taboo. In addition is there any recorded evidence of Islamic suicide rates ? I would like to read these publishings in order to query around the validity of such claims ? Stop lying to yourself suicide is caused by a whole host of issues in the west it may be finance, money as well as employment which can cause someone who feel hopeless it can be relationships. Suicide has no religion race or creed attached to it. It can affect anyone

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Yea, I like Guntino on my woman so I can see the side and under breasts before we go full nude. :rejoice:
Are you comparing ancient guuntino to nudity ? Your lost my dear Islamist brainwashing has caused you to relate women as mere sexual objects, stop deluding yourself I can smell your sarcasm from a mile away. Many girls I personally spoke to on my travels to Somalia hate the jiilbaab and prefer a lose hijab,stop pretending that women in Islamic countries are happy. Your only lost in your own delusions.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Sounds you visited the right place where culture and decency were priority. And you complain? Goes to show.
Not really where I visited is in humanitarian crisis a third world shit hole, compared to that of the west it falls way below the standards of living. Women's rights are abused rape cases are covered up employability for the youth is low. I have nothing wholesome to say about Somalia yeah but that doesn't matter the women there are covered up that's enough to call a country decent apparently according mr donkey here. Women are objects of desire they have no right to freely express themselves

No your brain washed in Islamic countries suicide is rarely discussed it's seen as a taboo. In addition is there any recorded evidence of Islamic suicide rates ? I would like to read these publishings in order to query around the validity of such claims ? Stop lying to yourself suicide is caused by a whole host of issues in the west it may be finance, money as well as employment which can cause someone who feel hopeless it can be relationships. Suicide has no religion race or creed attached to it. It can affect anyone

You are the type to kill herself honestly. You aren't bright so I am hoping you don't hit too much of a pump on the road. Your posts come across as screams and you react virulently to anything Somali and Islamic since the two are inseparable.

As for studies regarding suicide rates in wealthy countries, google yourself. Sweden will be at the top countries. And Islam clearly forbids suicide and it was alien to Muslims until recently. You are ignorant of Islam so anything you say ultimately proves always wrong.

We go in circles always on this forum as one by one of your not-so-bright folks show up with new dirac and panties to say the same thing over and over again.

Help yourselves though.

Are you comparing ancient guuntino to nudity ? Your lost my dear Islamist brainwashing has caused you to relate women as mere sexual objects, stop deluding yourself I can smell your sarcasm from a mile away. Many girls I personally spoke to on my travels to Somalia hate the jiilbaab and prefer a lose hijab,stop pretending that women in Islamic countries are happy. Your only lost in your own delusions.

Women hate the massive curtain called jilbaab forced upon them. If men were told to wear a heavy black curtain would they claim to like it?

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Someone brainwashed them into wearing them, I went to Somalia and even wearing a damn hijab which I don't even wear in the west is replicated to that of being naked !! What on earth happened to Somalia past the civil war, it has been hijacked by extremist Muslims within such a short time frame, it's incredibly scary indeed. My child will never wear this bin bag over her head I will let her enjoy her god given childhood to roam free and feel the wind in her hair.
I didn't start covering myself until I was 8
Little girls run around with tshirts and their hair out and no one bats a eye
I think its a thing in waqooyi bc All women ive seen in southerner mid land somalia wear a baati

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Did the history of somalia begin in the 1970s ?? the same government that you put on a pedestal restricted the rights of women who chose to dress according to islamic law.

You lot speak of womens rights iyo what not but despite this your prejudice against anything islamic is plain for all to see. How come you don't criticize when the cultural and religious rights of somali women who don't share your views get taken away and replaced with kuwa gaalada ?

#Doonimaynocadaanbootyclapping

Wada ku qul qula

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Did the history of somalia begin in the 1970s ?? the same government that you put on a pedestal restricted the rights of women who chose to dress according to islamic law.

You lot speak of womens rights iyo what not but despite this your prejudice against anything islamic is plain for all to see. How come you don't criticize when the cultural and religious rights of somali women who don't share your views get taken away and replaced with kuwa gaalada ?

#Doonimaynocadaanbootyclapping

Wada ku qul qula
If women are brainwashed by your religion to cover themselves they can that's what freedom give you a choice to wear what you like, if you choose to wear a bin bag, go ahead and if you choose to wear a mini skirt then by all means go ahead. I'm not saying women should all wear western clothing lol. Don't be stupid the Stockholm syndrome women paralysed by your anti women religion can wear what they please in a free world. Anyone has freedom to practice their religion in private or lack off.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
If women are brainwashed by your religion to cover themselves they can that's what freedom give you a choice to wear what you like, if you choose to wear a bin bag, go ahead and if you choose to wear a mini skirt then by all means go ahead. I'm not saying women should all wear western clothing lol. Don't be stupid the Stockholm syndrome women paralysed by your anti women religion can wear what they please in a free world. Anyone has freedom to practice their religion in private or lack off.

So indoctrination only occurs when it's comes to religion , haye waan gartay ina adeer. So women can never be brainwashed to wear a mini skirt sax miya ?

My question was about why are you only vocal when it comes to religion but silent when it occurs the other way ? many women don't hold your views regarding clothing so why won't you fight alongside them for their rights when it's taken away ? after all it's not only religion that "limits" the freedom of women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending