I am so Sad because Somalis are lose their Deen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Wallah I am So sad.
Somalis this age are become weird and stupid making Biddah up. Some people here don't even know what Kuffar are. Some people celebrate Mawlid. Some people think Oral Sex is Halal. Wallah change this Behaviour.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Fuatadaada meel kale la aad, kuma rabno adiga iyo noocaaga:ufdup:
:lawd::rejoice::sass2: :westbrookswag:

Yay religion fused with culture is back on the cards, not this Arab supremacy bulshit which has done nothing but create a country full of violent mullahs who hate women, and anything relating to cultural ties to ones ancestors. All they bought is burkas and jiilbaabs and Arab booty kissers.

Yay religion fused with culture is back on the cards, not this Arab supremacy bulshit which has done nothing but create a country full of violent mullahs who hate women, and anything relating to cultural ties to ones ancestors. All they bought is burkas and jiilbaabs and Arab booty kissers.

I prefer traditional sufi religion of Somalis to this salafi crap coming from Saudi .

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I prefer traditional sufi religion of Somalis to this salafi crap coming from Saudi .
Hopefully it will make a come back and we will see peace in Somalia :) but why are those young girls wearing jiilbaabs ? They are five years old no need to cover up at that age, it's quite strange to me sexually objectifying a young pre-teen girl, there is no need for that. Islamic principles are strange indeed.

Hopefully it will make a come back and we will see peace in Somalia :) but why are those young girls wearing jiilbaabs ? They are five years old no need to cover up at that age, it's quite strange to me sexually objectifying a young pre-teen girl, there is no need for that. Islamic principles are strange indeed.

Seeing jilbaab on a little girl makes my blood boil. Let them be children for Pete's sake! The crazy thing is I don't see any other Muslim nation that does it, not even Saudis put abaya on a 5 year old girl. In this regard Somalis have even surpassed the Saudi Arabia!

Wallah I am So sad.
Somalis this age are become weird and stupid making Biddah up. Some people here don't even know what Kuffar are. Some people celebrate Mawlid. Some people think Oral Sex is Halal. Wallah change this Behaviour.

Religious puritan, worry about yourself and stop dictating the personal choices of Somalis. This is why a sheikh should stay in the masjid and never be given a role in parliament.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Seeing jilbaab on a little girl makes my blood boil. Let them be children for Pete's sake! The crazy thing is I don't see any other Muslim nation that does it, not even Saudis put abaya on a 5 year old girl. In this regard Somalis have even surpassed the Saudi Arabia!
Someone brainwashed them into wearing them, I went to Somalia and even wearing a damn hijab which I don't even wear in the west is replicated to that of being naked !! What on earth happened to Somalia past the civil war, it has been hijacked by extremist Muslims within such a short time frame, it's incredibly scary indeed. My child will never wear this bin bag over her head I will let her enjoy her god given childhood to roam free and feel the wind in her hair.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Religious puritan, worry about yourself and stop dictating the personal choices of Somalis. This is why a sheikh should stay in the masjid and never be given a role in parliament.
Religion and politics NEVER mix in the 70s these sheikhs were put into prison if they overstepped their role of just preaching to their audience, I would never trust a greedy power hungry sheikh, I despise them absolute hypocrites and they destroy societies by implementing such barbaric principles to masses without their consent. Utter monsters who brainwash thousands of innocent victims to surrender their own personal freedoms of thoughts and beliefs. Let people practice their religion in private don't involve others into your own beliefs.

Someone brainwashed them into wearing them, I went to Somalia and even wearing a damn hijab which I don't even wear in the west is replicated to that of being naked !! What on earth happened to Somalia past the civil war, it has been hijacked by extremist Muslims within such a short time frame, it's incredibly scary indeed. My child will never wear this bin bag over her head I will let her enjoy her god given childhood to roam free and feel the wind in her hair.

The way Somalis have become so extreme in the space of 25 years is very scary. As always religious extremism = restrictions on women. All sheiks can talk about is women's clothing. Whilst the rest of the world is competing in science and space exploration. Muslim sheiks are still talking about how women will be cursed for shaping their eyebrows.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The way Somalis have become so extreme in the space of 25 years is very scary. As always religious extremism = restrictions on women. All sheiks can talk about is women's clothing. Whilst the rest of the world is competing in science and space exploration. Muslim sheiks are still talking about how women will be cursed for shaping their eyebrows.
They are homesexuals I think they don't want women looking to fancy as all the good looking men will be taken away ;). However this innate desire to control women stems purely from the patrachial role of Islamic religion, women are seen as inferior and sexually alluring. One way to control their barbaric tendencies to not rape these poor women due to their lack of control, is to cover them up like a cotton wool their bueaty will not cause these animals to feel the need to engage in sexual acts. However such an extreme method causes resentment towards women and gender segregation is the only thing to stop men from truly displaying their sexual power. However it instead promotes women as sexual objects rather than human beings with equal rights.

Religion and politics NEVER mix in the 70s these sheikhs were put into prison if they overstepped their role of just preaching to their audience, I would never trust a greedy power hungry sheikh, I despise them absolute hypocrites and they destroy societies by implementing such barbaric principles to masses without their consent. Utter monsters who brainwash thousands of innocent victims to surrender their own personal freedoms of thoughts and beliefs. Let people practice their religion in private don't involve others into your own beliefs.

Sheiks should never be given control of a country's affairs. It just doesn't work period. Sheiks can't help but get into the private lifes of citizens dictating what people should or shouldn't do in their own homes. The power gets to their heads making for a dangerous situation for everyone. Siad Barre knew what their agenda was a put a bullet in their heads.

They are homesexuals I think they don't want women looking to fancy as all the good looking men will be taken away ;). However this innate desire to control women stems purely from the patrachial role of Islamic religion, women are seen as inferior and sexually alluring. One way to control their barbaric tendencies to not rape these poor women due to their lack of control, is to cover them up like a cotton wool their bueaty will not cause these animals to feel the need to engage in sexual acts. However such an extreme method causes resentment towards women and gender segregation is the only thing to stop men from truly displaying their sexual power. However it instead promotes women as sexual objects rather than human beings with equal rights.

The Arsbs are homos 100%. S
Thankfully Somali men are not women hating sodomites, this is why Somali women have enjoyed a lot of freedom in history. These Saudi brainwashed sheikhs are bringing their women hating filth to Somalia.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The Arsbs are homos 100%. S
Thankfully Somali men are not women hating sodomites, this is why Somali women have enjoyed a lot of freedom in history. These Saudi brainwashed sheikhs are bringing their women hating filth to Somalia.
It is us who have lived in the west provided with education and a liberal view of women and religion who can truly change people, I defiantly wore a hijab loosely around my head during my holiday to Somalia I refused to wear a jiilbaab, no one will dictate how I choose to live my life, however my people are suffering as the government of Somalia are not emphasising education and science as equally as religion everywhere I turn there are more prayer sites than educational establishments. We are falling behind from the rest of the world because shiekhs are to busy dictating wether women should play basketball wearing trousers rather than tackling environmental disasters by securing future water reserve initiatives in preparation for the next drought. These shiekhs aren't here to rise and make Somalia great again they are to busy watching the legs of women and how they act, how they dress. Who they talk to :D these men are obsessed with women it's unhealthy.

It is us who have lived in the west provided with education and a liberal view of women and religion who can truly change people, I defiantly wore a hijab loosely around my head during my holiday to Somalia I refused to wear a jiilbaab, no one will dictate how I choose to live my life, however my people are suffering as the government of Somalia are not emphasising education and science as equally as religion everywhere I turn there are more prayer sites than educational establishments. We are falling behind from the rest of the world because shiekhs are to busy dictating wether women should play basketball wearing trousers rather than tackling environmental disasters by securing future water reserve initiatives in preparation for the next drought. These shiekhs aren't here to rise and make Somalia great again they are to busy watching the legs of women and how they act, how they dress. Who they talk to :D these men are obsessed with women it's unhealthy.

You are so brave sister, I need to have more courage like you. These sheikhs do have a obsession with hijab. Its like all Islam ever cared about is the dress of women. Dont they have something useful to talk about like domestic abuse, homeless, education? They rather obsess over women's kastuuma.

@Asma

Your arguing Bedouin culture is part of religion not making an distinction, but when it comes to Europhile despicable set of cultures and norm from occultism, nudity/shamelessness/ and the rest you make a clear distinctions between them pointing out the inventions they stole from other civilisations while ignoring their grotesque shamelessness and animal like behaviours/conducts.

You go to any beach and these vile shameless animals let their children walk around naked, in fact I have seen them dress up their young boys while the daughter walks around butt naked, yet your concerns are jilabib and covering, this is how sick your heart has become, because the former is enlightenment for you.

This is pure hypocrisy and a manifestation of not just utter self-hate but also visual depiction of the shackles they have placed on your brains, this how the lord humiliates those whom he honoured but ended up dishonouring themselves.

You probably believe just like their propaganda, that every other civilisation that ever existed were backward primitive trash and that they are the greatest most benevolent civilisation that has ever dwelled on this earth.

@Asma

Your arguing Bedouin culture is part of religion not making an distinction, but when it comes to Europhile despicable set of cultures and norm from occultism, nudity/shamelessness/ and the rest you make a clear distinctions between them pointing out the inventions they stole from other civilisations while ignoring their grotesque shamelessness and animal like behaviours/conducts.

You go to any beach and these vile shameless animals let their children walk around naked, in fact I have seen them dress up their young boys while the daughter walks around butt naked, yet your concerns are jilabib and covering, this is how sick your heart has become, because the former is enlightenment for you.

This is pure hypocrisy and a manifestation of not just utter self-hate but also visual depiction of the shackles they have placed on your brains, this how the lord humiliates those whom he honoured but ended up dishonouring themselves.

You probably believe just like their propaganda, that every other civilisation that ever existed were backward primitive trash and that they are the greatest most benevolent civilisation that has ever dwelled on this earth.

Stolen inventions? Have they stolen the space rocket from Saudis? Or did they steal the internet from the Yemenis? You can say that knowledge from previous civilisations including the Islamic one have contributed greatly to the sciences. I do not dispute that at all. However you have to be blind to say the west and the fat east( korea/japan) haven't surpassed the Muslims in advancement of science and technology.

Secondly i have never witnessed a naked child in the in the streets of Europe. In fact taking pictures of naked children in the UK will lead to charges of child ography. Thirdly is there no common ground with you, the options aren't jilbaabs for 5 year olds or complete nakedness.

Finally what you dont understand is I as a Somali woman care about how Islam is implemented back home. Women should have a choice in how they wish to dress something you extremist hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts