I am Single!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Queen of troll, lol, what is your verdict on Farah Vs Roger? Why can't Somali girls be like somali guys, chill with other races and marry a Somali? Thanks in advance for your answers.
All the Faraxs I know in real life exclusively date Somali girls. It must be the internet faarax dilemma where they've dreamt up fantasies that other races will have them if even Somali women have a hard time dealing with them.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
We all know Christianity was for that one guy. Islam is always my fall back religion <3
IvDDKhf.gif

All the Faraxs I know in real life exclusively date Somali girls. It must be the internet faarax dilemma where they've dreamt up fantasies that other races will have them if even Somali women have a hard time dealing with them.

GKB

Do you live in Salt Lae City, the Mecca of Mormons where there are few Somalis? In my neck of the woods, though it's rare to seee them with decent women, most Somali guys date other races and later marry a Somali girl. One of the pitfalls is, if the love making isn't as good, they tend to rush into divorce. That's a major contributing factor of the increasing numbers of Somali divorces. In my humble view, Somalis should start dating and test driving one another before they marry.

What about your verdict of Farah Vs Roger?

U are kidding. We hide from Somali women but we smash madoow and Canaan girls on low

Stick to your cadaan yareey
If those faaraxs knew you switched religion for a roger, they would go ghost on you, deservedly so.

#1 female troll on SSpot :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

From Christian, cadaan lover and fadhi ku diririst ---> Muslim, Somaliweyn unionist
The jokes keep writing themselves
:deadmanny::deadosama::deadrose:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I, as well, support @Reiko and @TheShinning 's nomination:mjpls:.

You claim to be an "alpha", and I think GKB will be the perfect person to test that out. I have a feeling she'll teach your fckboy arse a thing or two...and I'll def get some amusement, watching from the sidelines, the manner by which you deal with the sh!t tests :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:.

@GodKnowsBest This is your guy, he is also HA like the last one. Sort him out pls.
Im pretty sure @GodKnowsBest hates isaaq men now so i think im a no go:manny:

I would nominate someone whos closer to her qabil and location wise.

@Starscream you got this my dude :mjhaps::mjhaps:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I, as well, support @Reiko and @TheShinning 's nomination:mjpls:.

You claim to be an "alpha", and I think GKB will be the perfect person to test that out. I have a feeling she'll teach your fckboy arse a thing or two...and I'll def get some amusement, watching from the sidelines, the manner by which you deal with the sh!t tests :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:.

@GodKnowsBest This is your guy, he is also HA like the last one. Sort him out pls.
I never said my man was HA.
:gucciwhat:

TooMacaan

VIP

We'll let her decide that for herself; I'm sure she won't generalize from limited past experiences :dabcasar:.
As for @Starscream , he's a neglectful butt who I'm sure she'd tire of pretty quick...but she's more than welcome to give it a go-- I wouldn't mind seeing him being put through the ringer either :rejoice:.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Can one of you American faraaxs take one for the team and give this dhocil the D? I can literally feel the sexual frustration emanating from the screen. Her pum pum must be itching something fierce.

OMG guys I am so happy to announce that starting today I am officially single!!!!!

I haven't had a period of singleness since March, because shortly after my relationship with my cadaan boyfriend I got with a Farax!!!

As you guys know, I was once a part of the infamous team Roger, I even sported a complementary "cadaan jecel" title on my profile so what made me switch all of a sudden?

I met a really sweet Farax who had these intellectual conversations that drew me in. That coupled with his smooth voice had me falling for him!

Our relationship ended just like every previous relationship I've had but I learned a couple of really great things from it and why I will continue to date Faraxs and likely marry one!!!

1. Faraxs share the same culture.

2. Faraxs share a common language with me that isn't English.

3. Faraxs understand Somali family dynamics.

4. Faraxs are the race of men who put the most amount of work to get me IRL.

5. Faraxs are some real pushovers!

Now let me explain the last one. I personally believe it's both a pro and a con.

Why a man being a pushover is a con for women:

I'm a woman that loves to be dominated and when it comes to serious relationships and a potential marriage a man must be able to put a woman in her place and stand his ground so that during times of difficulty and hardship he can carry the family's burdens on his shoulders.

Why a man being a pushover is a pro for women:

I'm absolutely infatuated with the idea of being able to push a man's buttons and him still staying in a relationship. I absolutely hate when men threaten our relationship with a break up. Men are stubborn and they can be madly in love yet still be willing to end a relationship just so they can get what they want! In this sense it's nice having a man that is a pushover because when you're mad you can yell at him, berate him, swear at him, and be on the winning side in an argument. This past guy (My first Somali man :icon redface:) would always take my yellings unless we were in a 'break' phase of our relationship. I absolutely loved it but at the same time I would sometimes wish he would give me an internet spanking :icon redface: for treating him badly.

Okay guys time to ask me questions!! :icon e biggrin:
I may or may not accept your DM requests! I'm starting my fall term soon and I will be around so many hot guys at Uni. Sadly it might mean I might fall for a Roger but I will always have a special place in my heart for Faraxs!!

HJ4pxwN.jpg

845d8abe-4fe9-4fff-9a9e-ab7ff84d79fc

@GodKnowsBest do it for sspot this is what we want:rejoice:
nayaa drop your number in my dm
:win:
We'll let her decide that for herself; I'm sure she won't generalize from limited past experiences :dabcasar:.
As for @Starscream , he's a neglectful butt who I'm sure she'd tire of pretty quick...but she's more than welcome to give it a go-- I wouldn't mind seeing him being put through the ringer either :rejoice:.
:westbrookwtf:
You found new tribe yet lost cat:westbrookwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts