I am Single!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
OMG guys I am so happy to announce that starting today I am officially single!!!!!

I haven't had a period of singleness since March, because shortly after my relationship with my cadaan boyfriend I got with a Farax!!!

As you guys know, I was once a part of the infamous team Roger, I even sported a complementary "cadaan jecel" title on my profile so what made me switch all of a sudden?

I met a really sweet Farax who had these intellectual conversations that drew me in. That coupled with his smooth voice had me falling for him!

Our relationship ended just like every previous relationship I've had but I learned a couple of really great things from it and why I will continue to date Faraxs and likely marry one!!!

1. Faraxs share the same culture.

2. Faraxs share a common language with me that isn't English.

3. Faraxs understand Somali family dynamics.

4. Faraxs are the race of men who put the most amount of work to get me IRL.

5. Faraxs are some real pushovers!

Now let me explain the last one. I personally believe it's both a pro and a con.

Why a man being a pushover is a con for women:

I'm a woman that loves to be dominated and when it comes to serious relationships and a potential marriage a man must be able to put a woman in her place and stand his ground so that during times of difficulty and hardship he can carry the family's burdens on his shoulders.

Why a man being a pushover is a pro for women:

I'm absolutely infatuated with the idea of being able to push a man's buttons and him still staying in a relationship. I absolutely hate when men threaten our relationship with a break up. Men are stubborn and they can be madly in love yet still be willing to end a relationship just so they can get what they want! In this sense it's nice having a man that is a pushover because when you're mad you can yell at him, berate him, swear at him, and be on the winning side in an argument. This past guy (My first Somali man :icon redface:) would always take my yellings unless we were in a 'break' phase of our relationship. I absolutely loved it but at the same time I would sometimes wish he would give me an internet spanking :icon redface: for treating him badly.

Okay guys time to ask me questions!! :icon e biggrin:
I may or may not accept your DM requests! I'm starting my fall term soon and I will be around so many hot guys at Uni. Sadly it might mean I might fall for a Roger but I will always have a special place in my heart for Faraxs!!

No guy will take being yelled at and treated bad. He will stay with you until he gets some...and then he will leave. If you some how trap him then he will cheat.

OMG guys I am so happy to announce that starting today I am officially single!!!!!

I haven't had a period of singleness since March, because shortly after my relationship with my cadaan boyfriend I got with a Farax!!!

As you guys know, I was once a part of the infamous team Roger, I even sported a complementary "cadaan jecel" title on my profile so what made me switch all of a sudden?

I met a really sweet Farax who had these intellectual conversations that drew me in. That coupled with his smooth voice had me falling for him!

Our relationship ended just like every previous relationship I've had but I learned a couple of really great things from it and why I will continue to date Faraxs and likely marry one!!!

1. Faraxs share the same culture.

2. Faraxs share a common language with me that isn't English.

3. Faraxs understand Somali family dynamics.

4. Faraxs are the race of men who put the most amount of work to get me IRL.

5. Faraxs are some real pushovers!

Now let me explain the last one. I personally believe it's both a pro and a con.

Why a man being a pushover is a con for women:

I'm a woman that loves to be dominated and when it comes to serious relationships and a potential marriage a man must be able to put a woman in her place and stand his ground so that during times of difficulty and hardship he can carry the family's burdens on his shoulders.

Why a man being a pushover is a pro for women:

I'm absolutely infatuated with the idea of being able to push a man's buttons and him still staying in a relationship. I absolutely hate when men threaten our relationship with a break up. Men are stubborn and they can be madly in love yet still be willing to end a relationship just so they can get what they want! In this sense it's nice having a man that is a pushover because when you're mad you can yell at him, berate him, swear at him, and be on the winning side in an argument. This past guy (My first Somali man :icon redface:) would always take my yellings unless we were in a 'break' phase of our relationship. I absolutely loved it but at the same time I would sometimes wish he would give me an internet spanking :icon redface: for treating him badly.

Okay guys time to ask me questions!! :icon e biggrin:
I may or may not accept your DM requests! I'm starting my fall term soon and I will be around so many hot guys at Uni. Sadly it might mean I might fall for a Roger but I will always have a special place in my heart for Faraxs!!
damn do you change boyfriends like clothes. :damedamn:.

Internet spanking? I thought the dude you were writing the poem for was a guy you met irl not a ldr person. inshallah you'll get a good guy and good luck in your upcoming school semester

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Internet spanking? I thought the dude you were writing the poem for was a guy you met irl not a ldr person. inshallah you'll get a good guy and good luck in your upcoming school semester
Yes, I shy away from real life relationship because I have a golden rule of marrying a man within 2 years of dating. 2 years max because I don't want to lose my virginity unmarried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts