I am Single!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Faraxs are very persistent too. :trumpsmirk: When I was 25. I said I would never ever date in my life. One skinny changed that.:win:

What a shame I wasn't a ride or die. I cut him off to marry school. :wow: I didn't talk to anyone else until I turned 30. Faraxs will do that to you.

I wish you all the best.:salute:
Sophie and Ashy Abdis, why I never would have thought :leon:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Based on your posts, it seems to me that you lack a proper older female role model.
Abaayo. Let's not bring parents into this. I love my mom and she's good to me. My decisions are my own.

I'm closer with my dad however. That's all I'll say.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Abaayo. Let's not bring parents into this. I love my mom and she's good to me. My decisions are my own.

I'm closer with my dad however. That's all I'll say.

I meant no offense. I hope you're trolling with your posts because otherwise I'd say it's deeply troubling that you can't seem to remain single. It's almost as if you fear being alone. Do they have free counselling services at your university?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I meant no offense. I hope you're trolling with your posts because otherwise I'd say it's deeply troubling that you can't seem to remain single. It's almost as if you fear being alone. Do they have free counselling services at your university?
I don't need counseling, I've sat in on a friends counseling and they ask the most basic questions, take your money, and never help out.

I'm not sure if I fear being alone. I could try staying out of relationships but I can't remember a time where there wasn't a man in my life or when I was single. I'm used to having men in my life. It's a pity, no? I tried earlier this year to be single and I remembered an ex that I had a two year long relationship with, I started crying remembering the relationship and then I went on a search for men again.

Thanks for asking.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
fall back religion :wtf:

You converted to be a convenient Muslim :williamswtf:

I guess reading your woke posts the past couple of weeks were too good to be true :wow:
I didn't mean it as if it's the last religion I'd go to. I meant that whenever I leave Islam I always end up going back to it because it's the truth

Queen of troll, lol, what is your verdict on Farah Vs Roger? Why can't Somali girls be like somali guys, chill with other races and marry a Somali? Thanks in advance for your answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts