I am approaching my 30s and never dated a girl

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Hey OP

Don’t worry sxb, you will find a beautiful woman, just make sure u are right both mentally and financially. I believe in u, all u gotta do is believe in urself :)
Can you give me the same pep talk faraxsane Jiron. Doesn’t have to have to be about relationship. Anything in general.:feedme:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Can you give me the same pep talk faraxsane Jiron. Doesn’t have to have to be about relationship. Anything in general.:feedme:

My brother from a different but equally as important mother, I know that we are currently going through a tough time as a nation specially in our city but I have no doubt, that you will come out of this with even brighter future. Every member here can see that you ooze positivity, you let your calm demeanor paint a picture of you worthy of everyones respect. You just hold on sxb, because the gates towards success is opening, all you have to do is let ur natural leadership skills carry you :)

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
My brother from a different but equally as important mother, I know that we are currently going through a tough time as a nation specially in our city but I have no doubt, that you will come out of this with even brighter future. Every member here can see that you ooze positivity, you let your calm demeanor paint a picture of you worthy of everyones respect. You just hold on sxb, because the gates towards success is opening, all you have to do is let ur natural leadership skills carry you :)
1585376796380.gif

I appreciate you bro. Noolow bro you’re a gem. :salute::wow:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The fornicator does not marry except a [female] fornicator or polytheist
I think this is not to be taken literal. I think it means the fornicator will keep looking for other females whilst married. So he does not marry ya3ni.

Trending

Latest posts