I am approaching my 30s and never dated a girl

I am approaching my 30s and never dated a girl had a couple one night stands and paid for sex couple times apart from that no Shukaansi at all. I repented for all my sins and I’ve joined muzmatch with the intention to find a wife. My mother wants me to go Puntland and marry one of my cousins (hell nah) I am a handsome guy according to many and I’m having a tough time.

I need ur advice

I am approaching my 30s and never dated a girl had a couple one night stands and paid for sex couple times apart from that no Shukaansi at all. I repented for all my sins and I’ve joined muzmatch with the intention to find a wife. My mother wants me to go Puntland and marry one of my cousins (hell nah) I am a handsome guy according to many and I’m having a tough time.

I need ur advice
go and marry a zaania because a virgin isn't lawful for u

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Marrying from back home is not that bad of a idea, it is a less stressful than dealing with a westernized halimo.
:bell:

Any girl you find you must tell her of your past. It's great that you've repented for your sins and all that but some girls want a clean virgin man like them. You must come clean with them, they shall choose if they'll accept you or not.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You payed for sex? Kinda cringe ngl. But fr, I really don't know your situation well enough to give advice. Are you sure you can meet a good wife here?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I need ur advice

1 Pray Salat.

2. Pay Zakat

3 Fast Ramadhaan

4. Go to Somalia with Mom and find a younger girl, younger at least 10 years

5 Pay Zakat more .

6 Be Happy Inshallaah

if u follow all this, every thing will be fine

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Incest bad :it0tdo8:
5951BE23-62E7-4B55-BA1E-1ACA4D78905A.gif

I need ur advice
Go to puntland but don’t marry your cousin lool. Your a big man why is your mom finding you a girl to marry.

I need ur advice
Family friends and girls your extended family know are your best bet but wtf saxib, bury that paying shit in the deepest part of your subconscious. It never happened, you're a good clean virgin boy lol.

I need ur advice

It funny how men say women hit the wall when wallahi us men do as well.

Seen men in their thirties and fourties panic and marry the first person they saw all because they are loosing their hairline or suffering from erectile dysfunction. :pachah1:

Your mother is probably concerned that you hit the wall

Although I am against the concept of marrying your first cousin or any relative for that matter, I would make the exception in your situation, and take this chance. You will avoid falling into Zina again, and it sounds like your having problems meeting the right one. Man up, do it . Go and get that Puntland first cousin of yours. She will cook for you, and be submissive. What else do you want?

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts