I am approaching my 30s and never dated a girl

Although I am against the concept of marrying your first cousin or any relative for that matter, I would make the exception in your situation, and take this chance. You will avoid falling into Zina again, and it sounds like your having problems meeting the right one. Man up, do it ******. Go and get that Puntland first cousin of yours. She will cook for you, and be submissive. What else do you want?

apparently a woman who doesn't eat goat meat.... as though there is something wrong with people who eat goat meat :birdman:

although tbh it might be better to not marry a woman who eats goat meat
the goat meat might make her stubborn

I am approaching my 30s and never dated a girl had a couple one night stands and paid for sex couple times apart from that no Shukaansi at all. I repented for all my sins and I’ve joined muzmatch with the intention to find a wife. My mother wants me to go Puntland and marry one of my cousins (hell nah) I am a handsome guy according to many and I’m having a tough time.

I need ur advice

:russ:

Go to Somalia . Specifically go to villages..find a fresh pussy

Any girl you find you must tell her of your past. It's great that you've repented for your sins and all that but some girls want a clean virgin man like them. You must come clean with them, they shall choose if they'll accept you or not.

what? no you don't.....

it's a sin to talk about your sins!

you're saying a person must do something haraam.... you're trying to make something haraam into being something fard....

it is in fact the opposite..... one must cover their sins and not reveal them

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Breh you’ve paid for sex? Tsk tsk tsk warya that’s an L. I remember one time this chick gave me madax and tried to ask me for $70 after, I said are you crazy :what1: Kicked her out the crib without giving a penny

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Any girl you find you must tell her of your past. It's great that you've repented for your sins and all that but some girls want a clean virgin man like them. You must come clean with them, they shall choose if they'll accept you or not.
Fam whatever you do dont listen to this hater wallahi wtf is this xaar kulaha come clean ayeeyda cun

CaliTedesse

VIP
You are clean man searching for a nice female. Tell them you had some encounters with girls but nothing farther than that you wanted to keep yourself halal for marriage. If what you say is true and females find you handsome. Keep this approach.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
OP you giving me 1ncel vibes waryaa all u gotta do is tell the girl you want what she wants to hear, get married and live the good life

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I am approaching my 30s and never dated a girl had a couple one night stands and paid for sex couple times apart from that no Shukaansi at all. I repented for all my sins and I’ve joined muzmatch with the intention to find a wife. My mother wants me to go Puntland and marry one of my cousins (hell nah) I am a handsome guy according to many and I’m having a tough time.

I need ur advice

Marry your cousin back home. Time is not on your side sxb. Get married before it’s too late and the Xalimos in Somalia start getting some standards.

CaliTedesse

VIP
apparently a woman who doesn't eat goat meat.... as though there is something wrong with people who eat goat meat :birdman:

although tbh it might be better to not marry a woman who eats goat meat
the goat meat might make her stubborn
HAHAHAAAHHAHAHA goat meat is dangerous yaa akhi AHHAHAHAHAHA

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Some of yall are really out here telling this man to keep this from his future wife...:gucciwhat:

You can’t trust some of these faraxs.:bell:

CaliTedesse

VIP
If he's in Canada or US then.......:mjlol:
Akhi if he is from US I would tell him to get a Latina convert wax ka ma macaan ma jiro dunida, great food, very warm, very religious people mashallah. My dream is to bring 10 latina converts with me to Somalia, waxaan dhisayneyna tuulo cusub la yidhaadho, Galmada Hispaanik.

Aragosta

Il Corno d'Africa Dal Udug stato della Soomaaliya

I need ur advice
Warya don’t talk about your past sins and absolutely not major ones like Zina. You say that you’ve repented that’s between you and your creator. Not you and the creations.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Some of yall are really out here telling this man to keep this from his future wife...

Can’t trust some of these faraxs.
giphy.gif
Trust me it's better for the relationship and her mental well-being.

Aragosta

Il Corno d'Africa Dal Udug stato della Soomaaliya
Some of yall are really out here telling this man to keep this from his future wife...

Can’t trust some of these faraxs.
giphy.gif
In what way shape or form should it benefit him or his future spouse to talk about his past sins with mind you also are major sins ?

Trending