I am approaching my 30s and never dated a girl

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Imagine you have kids together and she starts thinking back as she brings your kids to dugsi: wow your aabo used to f*ck girls and prostitutes.

Akhi if he is from US I would tell him to get a Latina convert wax ka ma macaan ma jiro dunida, great food, very warm, very religious people mashallah. My dream is to bring 10 latina converts with me to Somalia, waxaan dhisayneyna tuulo cusub la yidhaadho, Galmada Hispaanik.

I'm well versed in Latin degeneracy :fittytousand:

They're super fun and all, but far from being the most faithful ones.

I'm an honest geeljire though, I always let the ajinabis I'm only gonna end up with my own. No selling dreams here.:ulyin:

But I've seen a few niggas get heartbroken badly by being blindsided by these woman, everything cool, then she starts wildin out on him about random shit, then she hitting on his friends right in front of him.:mjcry:
Finally nigga finds out she been cheating for a while :mjlol:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Do I smell a challenge?
giphy.gif

CaliTedesse

VIP
I personally think if she ask him (most people ask about this before getting married) if he is a virgin or not, he should come clean rather than lying.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk war naagtu ma Ilaahay baa astakhfirullah , kulaha come clean, is she a pastor in church kkkkkk come clean my ass. trust me its better for the relationship that he lies and takes the secret with him to his grave as he has the right to do so.

Last edited:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk war naagtu ma Ilaahay astakhfirullah , kulaha come clean, is she a pastor in church kkkkkk come clean my ass. trust me its better for the relationship that he lies and takes the secret with him to his grave as he has the right to do so.

But why not just tell her and let her decide if she still wanna marry him ...

And imagine her finding it out via someone else. It would be embarrassing.

CaliTedesse

VIP
But why not just tell her and let her decide if she still wanna marry him ...

And imagine her finding it out via someone else. It would be embarrassing.
I don't think many people know and who does such things with people that would rat on him.

@anyways ukhti you should respect that a man is willing to lie for the sake of you and the sake of your future family and children. lying is not easy ukhti, lying hurts, its like a tumor, it keeps growing, its a pain to carry, now that man is willing to carry that pain for you ma fahamtay.

for example lets say you find a real great man, great body, smile and humour, haye, everything is alright , degree and all. but then man tells you been sleeping around 10 girls would you still go on with him. you might, but then throughout the marriage you might keep thinking about it. haye now if you erase that in the equation and leave the judging to Illaahay then you can both continue a sincere relationship and die with beautiful offspring left on this earth, say mashAllah.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
I don't think many people know and who does such things with people that would rat on him.

@anyways ukhti you should respect that a man is willing to lie for the sake of you and the sake of your future family and children. lying is not easy ukhti, lying hurts, its like a tumor, it keeps growing, its a pain to carry, now that man is willing to carry that pain for you ma fahamtay.

for example lets say you find a real great man, great body, smile and humour, haye, everything is alright , degree and all. but then man tells you been sleeping around 10 girls would you still go on with him. you might, but then throughout the marriage you might keep thinking about it. haye now if you erase that in the equation and leave the judging to Illaahay then you can both continue a sincere relationship and die with beautiful offspring left on this earth, say mashAllah.

I don’t know man, but anyways May Allah help this man with becoming the best man he can be, and give him a great wife that will make him happy.

Trending

Latest posts