I am approaching my 30s and never dated a girl

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
giphy.gif

Apologies for the indirect making a mess. @The Mad Mullah @Odkac WRLD please behave.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

giphy.gif

Apologies for the indirect making a mess. @The Mad Mullah @Odkac WRLD please behave.

Go to the thread below so you no longer derail this one and others like it.

Dating sim?:kodaksmiley:

I'll only look at positive of it, my future wife has a vivid imagination and we will have great time all the time:rejoice:

Keo

VIP
How are you so brave to come out and admit this stuff. If I moved like you did, I would never disclose my past to anyone. That shit will always remain with me.
:gucciwhat:

Keo

VIP
I personally think if she ask him (most people ask about this before getting married) if he is a virgin or not, he should come clean rather than lying.
I think it's not that bad if he comes out and admits he's not a virgin but he should never reveal that he used to pay for coochie.

@Mr.Haggis you're getting a lot of false advice on here, the truth is females don't value men who are virgin - only men value females that are virgin.

If she finds out you're a virgin she'll think youre a beta male that she can pussywhoop and then have influence and control ober you. it's better to tell her that you are a experienced man who's learnt a lot, that'll put her opportunistic schemes down and put her in her place.

@Mr.Haggis you're getting a lot of false advice on here, the truth is females don't value men who are virgin - only men value females that are virgin.

If she finds out you're a virgin she'll think youre a beta male that she can pussywhoop and then have influence and control ober you. it's better to tell her that you are a experienced man who's learnt a lot, that'll put her opportunistic schemes down and put her in her place.

That's his first cousin, I don't think she has much of a choice in the matter. She's getting a roof over her head, and dude with a Western passport, that's like winning the lottery for third world women.

I am approaching my 30s and never dated a girl had a couple one night stands and paid for sex couple times apart from that no Shukaansi at all. I repented for all my sins and I’ve joined muzmatch with the intention to find a wife. My mother wants me to go Puntland and marry one of my cousins (hell nah) I am a handsome guy according to many and I’m having a tough time.

I need ur advice
niyahow aniga waxaan kula talin lahaa to follow your mothers advice.You've already got land in qarhdo,guri ka dhis and settle your wife there.I'd recommend spending a year there to unwind, live a relaxed lifestyle and spend quality time connecting with your wife,kinfolk and deen.

hussein

Akh Right movement
I am approaching my 30s and never dated a girl had a couple one night stands and paid for sex couple times apart from that no Shukaansi at all. I repented for all my sins and I’ve joined muzmatch with the intention to find a wife. My mother wants me to go Puntland and marry one of my cousins (hell nah) I am a handsome guy according to many and I’m having a tough time.

I need ur advice

was it somali women that you had those one night stands with?

Don’t give off desperate vibes instant way to turn chicks off. Remind calm, keep handling your business, work out, keep your appearance 100.
Insha Allah it will work out for you Broski.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hey OP

Don’t worry sxb, you will find a beautiful woman, just make sure u are right both mentally and financially. I believe in u, all u gotta do is believe in urself :)