I’m From Tukaraq... Ask me any Qauestions in regards to the War, Region etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post a source instead of writing lies and nonsense?

Ceerigaabo district is wholly dominated by Habar Yoonis not just Ceerigaabo city. Read the source below.

"The district is primarily inhabited by people from the Somali ethnic group, with the Habar Yoonis sub-division of the Isaaq well represented."

Source: https://www.ecoi.net/en/file/local/1158113/1226_1457606427_easo-somalia-security-feb-2016.pdf

Warsangali are tiny langaabs. A sub-clan of HY in Sanaag called Gadweyne is bigger than them. Warsangali only live in Badhan district which is not even quarter of Sanaag, let alone half. :drakekidding:

For the last time. HY surrounds Ceerigaabo and live deep south to north Sool and live deep east to Yubbe so how is Ceerigaabo shared? :drakewtf:

Look at the map again doqonyo. :snoop:

search

Isaaq is majority in Sanaag period. I've provided sources and debunked your lies. :camby:

I’ve already mentioned gadhweyne. They’re muuse ismaaciil, You don’t even know the isaaq subclans.. earlier you said warsangali settle ceelafweyn. You’re a confused xoolo. You clearly learn about the region from forums and I can’t be bothered continuing this conversation with a troll. Lol.
Warsangali settle hadaaftimo, carmo, badhan, laasqoray, xiingalool... all of those are districts. They are not laangaab by any measure, Lol.
They are harti, kablalax, daarood.. Dhul, bad farm land etc all belongs to them...

It’s funny you mentioned Yube; It was taken from HJ in the 90s, Lol

Half of sanaag belongs to warsangali; Rest is shared by everyone else... including Dhulbahante who settle in countless towns exclusively. I have explained this many times and listed the towns and it’s starting to get repetitive so:)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You are such a troll, whenever I read your post I burst into laugh.. I sincerely hope you get better :mjkkk::dead:
Isaac are desendant of jews hence habar this and habar that they follow their mother lineage.

Theres a hadith that says banu isaac will hide behind a tree and the tree will call out to the mislims and say come oh muslims the banu isaac is hiding behind me then the muslims will slay the banu isaac yahuud

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I’ve already mentioned gadhweyne. They’re muuse ismaaciil, You don’t even know the isaaq subclans.. earlier you said warsangali settle ceelafweyn. You’re a confused xoolo. You clearly learn about the region from forums and I can’t be bothered continuing this conversation with a troll. Lol.
Warsangali settle hadaaftimo, carmo, badhan, laasqoray, xiingalool... all of those are districts. They are not laangaab by any measure, Lol.
They are harti, kablalax, daarood.. Dhul, bad farm land etc all belongs to them...

It’s funny you mentioned Yube; It was taken from HJ in the 90s, Lol

Half of sanaag belongs to warsangali; Rest is shared by everyone else... including Dhulbahante who settle in countless towns exclusively. I have explained this many times and listed the towns and it’s starting to get repetitive so:)

When did I say Warsangali live in CeelAfweyne district? :dead:

Warsangali only lives in Badhan district. That's not even a quarter of Sanaag. :dead:

Dhulobahante hardly live in Sanaag. Your numbers were competing with Gayale.:deadosama:

I've given you sources that Sanaag is Isaaq majority in land wise and in population wise. If you want to refute that then bring a source or STFU! :camby:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Warsangali only lives in Badhan district. That's not even a quarter of Sanaag. :dead:

Dhulobahante hardly live in Sanaag. Your numbers were competing with Gayale.:deadosama:

I've given you sources that Sanaag is Isaaq majority in land wise and in population wise. If you want to refute that then bring a source or STFU! :camby:
We will kill you wherever we find you harti against the gaalo crusaders isaac hooyadiina waase waa in laa guubi cagtaa hada inalaa saarin kuli ina laa buufin guun yahee guunta dhashay waxuush waxuush dhashay

Proof; kulahaa You posted a source written by another isaaq one way or another. I already gave you dozens of towns and villages. Only badhan kulahaa. Are you actually stupid.
Who settles laasqoray district? Xiingaalo? Hadaaftimo? Carmo? and badhan plus more

You clearly know nothing about and deleting posts or editing them will not hide that. Warsangali settle half of sanaag and you want proof; Go to laasqoray district and see if you return back alive or go to hadaaftimo or xiingalool or carmo and I can continue. Warsangali settle half of sanaag majority of which is controlled by Puntland except hadaaftimo dhulbahante settlements; I’ve already explained in detail.

and this is getting repetitive; I’d rather discuss this with a person who actually has knowledge of sanaag or is from sanaag because dumb, dead and blind...

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Isaaq are real Muslims sxb.

giphy.gif
What sort of muslim dies defending colonial borders drawn up by the british colonialists?

Don't insult my intelligence isaac waa gaalo and the jihad has started harti wont stop till the reach burco in sha Allah

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Proof; kulahaa You posted a source written by another isaaq one way or another. I already gave you dozens of towns and villages. Only badhan kulahaa. Are you actually stupid.
Who settles laasqoray district? Xiingaalo? Hadaaftimo? Carmo? and badhan plus more

You clearly know nothing about and deleting posts or editing them will not hide that. Warsangali settle half of sanaag and you want proof; Go to laasqoray district and see if you return back alive or go to hadaaftimo or xiingalool or carmo and I can continue. Warsangali settle half of sanaag majority of which is controlled by Puntland except hadaaftimo dhulbahante settlements; I’ve already explained in detail.

and this is getting repetitive; I’d rather discuss this with a person who actually has knowledge of sanaag or is from sanaag because dumb, dead and blind...

The sources are from the fucking U.N. :faysalwtf:

xiingalool, Hadaaftimo, Las Qoray, Dhahar and Badhan is all in Badhan district. Warsangali only live in Badhan district.

Look at the Sanaag districts. :siilaanyosmile:

oW1V2qf.png

Warsangali only live in the green coloured district. :gaasdrink:

The center and western parts of Sanaag is dominated by HY and HJ. :samwelcome:

The sources are from the fucking U.N. :faysalwtf:

xiingalool, Hadaaftimo, Las Qoray, Dhahar and Badhan is all in Badhan district. Warsangali only live in Badhan district.

Look at the Sanaag districts. :siilaanyosmile:

oW1V2qf.png

Warsangali only live in the green coloured district. :gaasdrink:

The center and western parts of Sanaag is dominated by HY and HJ. :samwelcome:
Ok; I’m actually done now. You’re clearly beyond childish troll and you can’t even edit a fake map. What that region between Sool and Saaag, Lol

Stop trolling me saxib; I need to East my Sohor; I’ve said everything I needed to say, Loooool

I'm curious about dadka degan in Tukaraq and the surrounding region.
Historically, and of course the present

Secondly this embarrassing cat fight are reer Tukaraq iyo nawaaxigeda part of it or victims.
Finally someone actually asks a question.
Good Question, bro
The people who settle Tukaraq 240 km to every side are dhulbahante but the town itself is settled by Naalaye axmed, ugaadhyahan.
People are all pro Puntland in the town.. The fight is outside the town so no locals have been harmed...

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
When a displaced darood from Jubbaland speaks on SL

View attachment 46006
:sass1:

Maamulka Soomaliland Ayaa ku eedeyey Jubbaland Inay Ciidamo ku tageertay Puntland Soona Gaadheen Puntland,Waxay Sheegtay Soomaliland Inay Itoobiya ka Codsadatay inay Jubbaland Joojiso Ciidamada.

Warbaahinta Ku Hadasha Afka Maamulka Soomaliland Ayaa baahisey inay Itoobiya Ka Codsatay Jubbaland Inay ciidamada Puntland ku Tageerayso Joojiso.

Balse waxa isweydiin mudan Ciidamada Kismaayo Laga Keenay xagee mareen Diyaarad Kismaayo ka tagtay Maysan tagin garoowe Mise ciidamada Puntland Ayaa Ula Muuqday Soomaliland inay Juubaland ka Yimadeen Miise Calanka Jubbaland iyp Puntland Ma Kala Yaqaanan.

http://marqaanmedia24.com/?p=9736

:sass2:

World

VIP
You are stupid: Harti are Majority in overall Sanaag. Ceerigaabo is shared ( the town) head of police is dhulbahante, Mayor is HY deputy is warsangali.. The district is not even shared. Every tribe have their own areas
The deputy is Dhulbahante if I’m not mistaken sxb, we have the largest presence in ceerigabo city after gadhweyne.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending