I’m FED UP with Xaliimos coming on YouTube to defame their former husbands. Look at this. This is a pandemic

Forget about the cheating for a minute. What we are against is this ugly trend of airing your dirty laundry in public. Which I guarantee you she will regret in a few years time.

I'm not directly comparing but I am just giving an analogy. This reminds me of how the vast majority of p0rnstars have deep regrets of ever being involved in the p0rn industry. They don't regret the sex but regret the filming aspect and everyone including their families and potential partners knowing it.

These girls filming their stories about divorce and letting strangers judge them and their situation is nothing but a recipe for disaster and the person that will be hurt the most is the girl herself.

If she needs to air out her frustrations then discreetly go to a shrink.

No way ur comparing exposing a cheating spouse to p0rn 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Cheaters deserve no privacy please sit down

@Niin

Stop abusing the qashin button mate :whoa: :mjlol:
Naaah man… your were reaching for air trying to defend yourself and @Angelina completely ate you UP. On a serious note I despise cheaters with a passion! She did not deserve it and I hate the “ she could’ve chose better” rhetoric with passion. The guy is trash and he isn’t even all that! He looks like a hybrid of habesha and Yemeni urgh too feminine. He also looks mad short 🤢🤢 Also, it’s her life if she wants to profit off her pain let her do it in peace! Get your bag sis! After this saga she can rebrand and focus on lifestyle content loool

Also her mom exposing her dad for being a waste cheater wont have any effect on her lmao who bullies a child cus their dad is a cheating wasteman
When that baby becomes a teenager and kids find these videos some might not be nice about it and infact bully her for it. Its a possibility

I said it 10 times rn smh nobody bullies a kid because their dad is a cheating scum 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
where does that even happen
Why would they bully her when almost everyone I know comes from a single mother household looool I hope this changes for us and our future kids but he’s trying to act like our community operates like Pakistanis…. New flash it doesnt!

cow

VIP
No way ur comparing exposing a cheating spouse to p0rn 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Cheaters deserve no privacy please sit down

Your reading comprehension is lacking reread what i wrote then come back again. But I will give you an advice, you need to hear both sides of the story to make any judgement and in Islam saying someone committed zina requires 4 witnesses which saw the act taking place otherwise it is slander.

Even if you leave all of that, it is a very very ugly trend of airing out your dirty laundry in public. forget about the impact it does to her family or even her kids or her ex. the impact that it will have on her is immense. It will be very difficult for her to find any man that would trust her. it would also be very difficult for her friends or her families to trust her. everyone would put a guard up whenever they meet her less she airs out any disagreements online.

Your reading comprehension is lacking reread what a wrote then come back again. But I will give you an advice, you need to hear both sides of the story to make any judgement and Islam saying someone committed zina requires 4 witnesses which saw the act taking place otherwise it is slander.

Even if you leave all of that, it is a very very ugly trend of airing out your dirty laundry in public. forget about the impact it does to her family or even her kids or her ex. the impact that it will have on her is immense. It will be very difficult for her to find any man that would trust her. it would also be very difficult for her friends or her families to trust her. everyone would put a guard up whenever they meet her less she airs out any disagreements online.

How do u need 4 witnesses when the mistress is right there please go educate urself on the deen😂

What impact will her cheating husband have on her so now she's to blame for him cheating because she should cover it up be silent and give him privacy???

And men won't trust her because her husband cheated on her??😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️

please stop arguing with me ur embarrassing

Another story of a somali woman crying to youtube about her failed marriages lol is it not embarrassing for her also? I doubt the guy gives a shit. Its funny how she has all this today say about the dude when it was HER who CHOSE to marry him. She's clearly trash herself

The mistress is right there what do you mean 😂😂
I'm not following this bullshit so technically Idk who is who . It's none of my business & making YouTube channels based on divorce stories is a clout chasing disease within the somali community.

People who follow such people are even worse they live of such drama & buuq .

Naaah man… your were reaching for air trying to defend yourself and @Angelina completely ate you UP. On a serious note I despise cheaters with a passion! She did not deserve it and I hate the “ she could’ve chose better” rhetoric with passion. The guy is trash and he isn’t even all that! He looks like a hybrid of habesha and Yemeni urgh too feminine. He also looks mad short 🤢🤢 Also, it’s her life if she wants to profit off her pain let her do it in peace! Get your bag sis! After this saga she can rebrand and focus on lifestyle content loool
@Angelina is fierce with the gender equality thing, just like Greta Thunberg is very passionate about the environment.. But anyway that youtube xalimo chose a bum ass rat looking cross breed, thinking she scored an arab and he ended up cheating on her and dumping her with a kid as a single mom, that's messed up but ultimately it is the result of her poor decisions/skills.

@Angelina is fierce with the gender equality thing, just like Greta Thunberg is very passionate about the environment.. But anyway that youtube xalimo chose a bum ass rat looking cross breed, thinking she scored an arab and he ended up cheating on her and dumping her with a kid as a single mom, that's messed up but ultimately it is the result of her poor decisions/skills.
He's Somali, cadcad?

I know women who married men from their own qabil recommended by family who got cheated on. Don't be silly.

You're just angry she married a light skin man. Its okay, all the Xalimos in the comment section are now trashing light skin and have now come to the agreement that darker skin men are the way to go. You can stop crying now.

He's Somali, cadcad?

I know women who married men from their own qabil recommended by family who got cheated on. Don't be silly.

You're just angry she married a light skin man. Its okay, all the Xalimos in the comment section are now trashing light skin and have now come to the agreement that darker skin men are the way to go. You can stop crying now.
He is not light skin, he looks like a Tamil from Sri Lanka, beside Why would I be angry at who she marries when we don't even know each other

@Abdisamad.

Now, there has been an agreement that dark skin men are more loyal. Don't let them down and they'll choose you over Tamil looking Somali men.
You really turned tables on me with this accusations, damn I just wanted women to take some responsibility for their actions/choices it wasn't even about me not having options or other shit :what::mindblown:

Another story of a somali woman crying to youtube about her failed marriages lol is it not embarrassing for her also? I doubt the guy gives a shit. Its funny how she has all this today say about the dude when it was HER who CHOSE to marry him. She's clearly trash herself
I never knew people choose to he cheated on just because they married someone..

If you're wife cheats, or stops you from seeing your kids, did you choose to be treated this way?

I never knew humans can see the future. Have that energy when you men are finished by trash women.

Why would anyone take responsibility for being cheated on? That is obsurd and you know it.

No man will take responsibility for his wife acting like a *****. So, I fail to see why women would?
Yeah if one marries a hoe then it's their responsibility when she starts to screw around, I won't have any sympathy with that kinda man.

Yeah if one marries a *** then it's their responsibility when she starts to screw around, I won't have any sympathy with that kinda man.

Nah, because people chat shit before marriage and act more miskeen and religious than they really are. You should know that people can most definitely be duplicitous. People are getting screwed over with people that were highly recommended by their parents/community.

Especially when we're a community that doesn't cohabit and travel with their partner before marriage. Also most cheating and betrayal usually happens years after being married to someone which shows that people can most definitely hide their true colors.

That is why we pray istikhara before marriage and undertand matrimony can be a bit of a gamble. Also, you do know Allah can test us with your spouse and children right?

Ma sha allah for the somali men not exposing these women back, YouTube is nice and all but why air out your own business, If I got divorced id rather go to therapy then expose my husband on youtube you gain nothing from it.

Trending