I’m FED UP with Xaliimos coming on YouTube to defame their former husbands. Look at this. This is a pandemic

Mozart

You need people like me
@Angelina You give Somali women so much credit where it’s not due. The guy supposedly went to jail for rape and she still married him. What exactly did she expect from her relationship ?

@Angelina You give Somali women so much credit where it’s not due. The guy supposedly went to jail for rape and she still married him. What exactly did she expect from her relationship ?

WHAT!!!!!!!!! Omg if it’s true I revoke my sympathy and she could’ve chose better. How can you as a WOMEN marry a men that went to jail for rape expecting him to be a good husband and father?!? SubhnAllah at this point everything I read I will use my own judgement….. ufffffff

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

@Angelina wtf is this I take it back she married a rapist
I Guess Demarcus Cousins GIF by NBA

I’m all for shaming trash men but it seems that some of these women don’t realize that they’re also broadcasting their own L with these videos

I’m sorry but I can’t defend someone who willingly married a rapist. That’s a huge red flag and if she chose to overlook it because she was so desperate for marriage she only has herself to blame. Some women seem to have no standards apart from a man having a dick

@Angelina wtf is this I take it back she married a rapist
I Guess Demarcus Cousins GIF by NBA

Eww if that is true cancel everything that I said.

Cheating is the least of her concerns, at this point she's lucky she wasn't abused herself, since he's supposedly a abusive rapist.

Allah help us.

@Mozart, this had nothing to do with giving Somali women credit. My point was anyone can get cheated on, there is no reason to blame them, but no way in hell did I think anyone would marry a convicted rapist!!!! I'm mindblown.

WHAT!!!!!!!!! Omg if it’s true I revoke my sympathy and she could’ve chose better. How can you as a WOMEN marry a men that went to jail for rape expecting him to be a good husband and father?!? SubhnAllah at this point everything I read I will use my own judgement….. ufffffff
As I said from the beginning be always skeptical :yousmart:

Trending

Latest posts