I’m FED UP with Xaliimos coming on YouTube to defame their former husbands. Look at this. This is a pandemic

Hiding? Bìtch this is an online forum:draketf:

Not one person takes this weirdo seriously trust me, even engaging with him takes so much patience and effort. He's a complete retard and takes this internet thing way too seriously. All he knows is how to regurgitate what other people say and thinks he sounds original :icon rolleyes:.

I didn't tell you anything you obssessed overgrown child. This pre schooler shit is getting old you sound so retarded.
Why are you so angry, try to chill for a bit :whoa:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nah, I actually used to think he was pretty decent, but its clear to me he is terrible and probably the worst here but acts miskeen. Not once did I say all men are this or that. So i have no idea why saying cheating or mistreating someone is triggering him. He definitely believes some men can walk all over women and if women complain, its there fault that he has mistreated them. That is dangerous thinking.

@Angelina WHY are u avoiding my question????? What is wrong with low crippling self esteem?

Nah, I actually used to think he was pretty decent, but its clear to me he is terrible and probably the worst here but acts miskeen. Not once did I say all men are this or that. So i have no idea why saying cheating or mistreating someone is triggering him. He definitely believes some men can walk all over women and if women complain, its there fault that he has mistreated them. That is dangerous thinking.
How I'm acting miskiin? I always give out my opinion.. You are always complaining about gender equality on every thread and anyone who disagrees with your narrative is a bad human.

How I'm acting miskiin? I always give out my opinion.. You are always complaining about gender equality on every thread and anyone who disagrees with your narrative is bad human.

You can disagree with me.

But right now you come across as simply immoral

This has nothing to do with gender equality. You made it so.

Cheating or having relationships outside of marrige is wrong and immoral. No ifs or buts. You can't defend that, but YOU are doing it for gender reasons.

If a man was cheated on and treated that way, I would say what happened is wrong and disgusting. My integrity and morality has nothing to do with gender.

Now do you see my point?

YOU made it a male/female issue.

Is cheating or mistreating your spouse acceptable? So now simply saying this is victim mentality?

Yep, you're officially sick.
I never said it was OK to mistreat your spouse, QUOTE me where I wrote that? As for cheating where the man commit zina behind the wife's back then clearly that is haram but if he shukansi a woman for the purpose of marrying her as second or third wife then clearly it's not haram.

You can disagree with me.

But right now you come across as simply immoral

This has nothing to do with gender equality. You made it so.

Cheating or having relationships outside of marrige is wrong and immoral. No ifs or buts. You can't defend that, but YOU are doing it for gender reasons.

If a man was cheated on and treated that way, I would say what happened is wrong and disgusting. My integrity and morality has nothing to do with gender.

Now do you see my point?

YOU made it a male/female issue.
You live in a little dark box where men can never do anything right and the women are poor victims who knows nothing and are all innocent poor beings who are easy to manipulate and exploit, that is the vibe I get from you.. And speaking of a bad human character, take a look in the mirror and try to do some self evaluation. I'm not the one who resorted to personal attacks just because we disagreed on the matter..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again you are one sided, how do you know this is truly what happened, did you speak to the man and confirmed this is exactly what happened in their relationship? I guess not, remember there's two sides to each story but you are ready to lynch a man as soon as a woman cries victim on social media..

You live in a little dark box where men can never do anything right and the women are poor victims who knows nothing and are all innocent poor beings who are easy to manipulate and exploit, that is the vibe I get from you.. And speaking of a bad human character, take a look in the mirror and try to do some self evaluation. I'm not the one who resorted to personal attacks just because we disagreed on the matter..

I know men can be victims which is why I said that i would never defend a woman that mistreats and cheats on her husband. Women can be equally as F'd up, but why would I spend time defending women like that?!!

Are you sane horta? YOU made it into a male vs female situation. Not once did I say all men are like this. A male poster even said that fob men behave this way and I was quick to defend and say not all fobs.. The Somali men I know are deeply religious and wouldn't commit or defend this behavior.

Seek help, you're clearly effected by all of these gender wars that you'll defend the indefensible. You'll never see me defend a cheating woman whose broken down her marriage.

Again you are one sided, how do you know this is truly what happened, did you speak to the man and confirmed this is exactly what happened in their relationship? I guess not, remember there's two sides to each story but you are ready to lynch a man as soon as a woman cries victim on social media..

That is why i was quick to say in the beginning 'supposed' behavior and if this was true.

If its his behavior was terrible right?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
My point was she choose poorly and now she has to live with the consequences, no need to air her dirty laundry on the world-wide web..woman need to take responsibility for their own actions and decisions, stop crying victim every time your poor decision results in divorce and getting left behind as a single mom.. If he was truly happy with her he would've cheated on her, and beside the guy is allowed to have up to 4 wives, if she wanted she could've agreed with him to take the other woman as his second wife, then she wouldn't have ended up as a singlemom full of bitterness on youtube and social media.

Saxiib, if you're unhappy with someone you take the very serious vows you made before Allah seriously and try to work it out as best you can and if all else fails you sadly ask for a divorce or just forever hold your peace on certain things and let them have their way but cheating? Unacceptable, saxiib.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Stop defending bad behavior Abdisamad. Shukansi such as lipsing, coming home late smelling of a woman's perfume and makeup on your clothes is unacceptable. I never accused him of blantant zina as I was not there, but all of things are haram and nasty.

Anyways we have different morals and you don't respect women. Leave me alone.

I demoan men who mistreat women and who commit haram. Why are you defending such men authobillah? Are you planning to cheat? Have girlfriends? Or commit zina? Why are you hellbent on defending the worst? Even TekNiKo who is weird at times even defending this behavior?

A married person who is cheating is 10x worse than a single person facilitating the cheating. Btw, the side chick is getting a lot of hate, so why or why are you defending the husband authobillah.

Next time, please defend cheating nasty. Women as well. Since you're the defenders of the cheaters and mentally abusers. You have no integrity. You're horrible.
Can you please tell me her Youtube channel? I want to subscribe now, I feel terrible for defending this man now, having lipstick on your neck and clothes is a very bad sign :snoop:

cow

VIP
And somali women should get married under the law so that if he cheats he cant get away with it

Forget about the cheating for a minute. What we are against is this ugly trend of airing your dirty laundry in public. Which I guarantee you she will regret in a few years time.

I'm not directly comparing but I am just giving an analogy. This reminds me of how the vast majority of p0rnstars have deep regrets of ever being involved in the p0rn industry. They don't regret the sex but regret the filming aspect and everyone including their families and potential partners knowing it.

These girls filming their stories about divorce and letting strangers judge them and their situation is nothing but a recipe for disaster and the person that will be hurt the most is the girl herself.

If she needs to air out her frustrations then discreetly go to a shrink.

Trending

Latest posts