I’m FED UP with Xaliimos coming on YouTube to defame their former husbands. Look at this. This is a pandemic

@Abdisamad

I wasn't personally attacking you btw. I just feel like you seemed to talk about looks a lot in this thread, even though it had nothing to do with the situation and the thread you made a few weeks ago. I was merely curious.

@Abdisamad

I wasn't personally attacking you btw. I just feel like you seemed to talk about looks a lot in this thread, even though it had nothing to do with the situation and the thread you made a few weeks ago. I was merely curious.
I was pointing out according to her video she choose that guy based on his looks, she didn't care to check up on other qualities which made her choose poorly and you started calling me insecure because we disagree on that fact, that is a personal attack, maybe you did this unintentionally to win the argument.. But rest assured I don't care about how people view my looks I'm not that fragile, that thread you mention I made was just for fun since I was bored, nothing serious.. I see that calool kuus xalimo @Boqorada is cosigning with you, she should come out of her hiding I don't bite :mjlol:

was pointing out according to her video she choose that guy based on his looks, she didn't care to check up on other qualities which made her choose poorly and you started calling me insecure because we disagree on that fact, that is a personal attack, maybe you did this unintentionally to win the argument.. But rest assured I don't care about how people view my looks I'm not that fragile, that thread you mention I made was just for fun since I was bored, nothing serious.. I see that calool kuus xalimo @Boqorada is cosigning with you, she should come out of her hiding I don't bite :mjlol:

Erm she never once said she choice him for this looks. Now you see why I think you're insecure?

Wallahi, some you guys here will defend all sorts of terrible men and say it's the woman's fault for being with them.

Newsflash, you get terrible women who screw their men over, yet you're all quick to talk about how these women have no morals and you know and acknowledge that what these women

Erm she never once said she choice him for this looks. Now you see why I think you're insecure?
You continue with this shit calling me insecure?well you seem to be a bit arrogant with your feminist views.. So now tell me what other criterias did she choose him apart from the "arab" looks? She knew he was a bum ass and even was warned by her family and yet she married him, why?

You continue with this shit calling me insecure?well you seem to be a bit arrogant with your feminist views.. So now tell me what other criterias did she choose him apart from the "arab" looks? She knew he was a bum ass and even was warned by her family and yet she married him, why?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My point was she choose poorly and now she has to live with the consequences, no need to air her dirty laundry on the world-wide web..woman need to take responsibility for their own actions and decisions, stop crying victim every time your poor decision results in divorce and getting left behind as a single mom.. If he was truly happy with her he would've cheated on her, and beside the guy is allowed to have up to 4 wives, if she wanted she could've agreed with him to take the other woman as his second wife, then she wouldn't have ended up as a singlemom full of bitterness on youtube and social media.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I was pointing out according to her video she choose that guy based on his looks, she didn't care to check up on other qualities which made her choose poorly and you started calling me insecure because we disagree on that fact, that is a personal attack, maybe you did this unintentionally to win the argument.. But rest assured I don't care about how people view my looks I'm not that fragile, that thread you mention I made was just for fun since I was bored, nothing serious.. I see that calool kuus xalimo @Boqorada is cosigning with you, she should come out of her hiding I don't bite :mjlol:
Wtf are talking about you freak? You're one pathetic individual, constantly sound like you're on the verge of tears. Get a grip you low life:drakewtf::heh:

My point was she choose poorly and now she has to live with the consequences, no need to air her dirty laundry on the world-wide web..woman need to take responsibility for their own actions and decisions, stop crying victim every time your poor decision results in divorce and getting left behind as a single mom.. If he was truly happy with her he would've cheated on her, and beside the guy is allowed to have up to 4 wives, if she wanted she could've agreed with him to take the other woman as his second wife, then she wouldn't have ended up as a singlemom full of bitterness on youtube and social media.

Cheating is haram. Stop making excuses for cheating men and misbehaviour wtf. You're truly a sheep in wolf clothing. You're seriously blaming her for his actions and saying she should have stayed and forgiven him for his humiliation of her? What is happiness got to do with cheating, answer with seriousness, can a woman cheat if she was unhappy?

Anyways, i'm done. Its clear to see you have 0 respect for women.

Ladies, attention according to wise abdisamad, if your man cheats, or abuses you, its your fault for being with him in the first place and if you tell anyone of your mistreatment you are bitter.

In a nutshell, men can misbehave and you better shut up.

Last edited:
Wtf are talking about you freak? You're one pathetic individual, constantly sound like you're on the verge of tears. Get a grip you low life:drakewtf::heh:
Lool.. always emotional as usual, I wasn't even that serous, just wanted to lure you out of your hiding.. Caadi iska dhig :mjlol:

Lool.. always emotional as usual, I wasn't even that serous, just wanted to lure you out of your hiding.. Caadi iska dhig :mjlol:

Saxib, you've just proven you have 0 respect for women. The worst part is that you act miskeen afterwards.

I'm serious, you're actually not a decent human.

Cheating is haram. Stop making excuses for cheating men and misbehaviour wtf. You're truly a sheep in wolf clothing. You're seriously blaming her for his actions and saying she should have stayed and forgiven him for his humiliation of her?

Anyways, i'm done. Its clear to see you 0 respect for women.

Ladies, attention according to wise abdisamad, if your main cheats, or abuses you, its your fault for being with him in the first place and if you tell anyone of your mistreatment your bitter.

In a nutshell, men can misbehave and you better shut up.
Cheating like committing zina is haram but not shukansi.. Anyways how do you know he slept with the other woman and it wasn't shukansi? Islamically speaking you need witness who've seen him during the act to give a sentence for cheating or committing zina, can you provide this?
Btw it takes another woman for a man to cheat, yet again a woman who fully chose to be with a married man, so both genders are equally to blame, but you my dear only want to victimize women and demonize the men..

Saxib, you've just proven you have 0 respect for women. The worst part is that you act miskeen afterwards.
I have zero respect for women because I called @Boqorada caluul kuus, that's just banter and not even a real insult.. She told us herself she's flat like canjeero, so that shouldn't even bite her :mjlol:

Now I'm not decent because we disagree on this divorced xalimos affairs :mindblown::farmajoyaab:

Cheating like committing zina is haram but not shukansi.. Anyways how do you know he slept with the other woman and it wasn't shukansi? Islamically speaking you need witness who've seen him during the act to give a sentence for cheating or committing zina, can you provide this?
Btw it takes another woman for a man to cheat, yet again a woman who fully chose to be with a married man, so both genders are equally to blame, but you my dear only want to victimize women and demonize the men..

Stop defending bad behavior Abdisamad. Shukansi such as lipsing, coming home late smelling of a woman's perfume and makeup on your clothes is unacceptable. I never accused him of blantant zina as I was not there, but all of things are haram and nasty.

Anyways we have different morals and you don't respect women. Leave me alone.

I demoan men who mistreat women and who commit haram. Why are you defending such men authobillah? Are you planning to cheat? Have girlfriends? Or commit zina? Why are you hellbent on defending the worst? Even TekNiKo who is weird at times even defending this behavior?

A married person who is cheating is 10x worse than a single person facilitating the cheating. Btw, the side chick is getting a lot of hate, so why or why are you defending the husband authobillah.

Next time, please defend cheating nasty. Women as well. Since you're the defenders of the cheaters and mentally abusers. You have no integrity. You're horrible.

I have zero respect for women because I called @Boqorada caluul kuus, that's just banter and not even a real insult.. She told us herself she's flat like canjeero, so that shouldn't even bite her :mjlol:

Now I'm not decent because we disagree on this divorced xalimos affairs :mindblown::farmajoyaab:

Cheating is major sin and haram. Yet you will defend it. You simply like to victim blame and have no morals. Leave me alone now.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Hiding? Bìtch this is an online forum:draketf:

Not one person takes this weirdo seriously trust me, even engaging with him takes so much patience and effort. He's a complete retard and takes this internet thing way too seriously. All he knows is how to regurgitate what other people say and thinks he sounds original :icon rolleyes:.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings

I didn't tell you anything you obssessed overgrown child. This pre schooler shit is getting old you sound so retarded.

Hiding? Bìtch this is an online forum:draketf:

Not one person takes this weirdo seriously trust me, even engaging with him takes so much patience and effort. He's a complete retard and takes this internet thing way too seriously. All he knows is how to regurgitate what other people say and thinks he sounds original :icon rolleyes:.

Nah, I actually used to think he was pretty decent, but its clear to me he is terrible and probably the worst here but acts miskeen. Not once did I say all men are this or that. So i have no idea why saying cheating or mistreating someone is triggering him. He definitely believes some men can walk all over women and if women complain, its there fault that he has mistreated them. That is dangerous thinking.

Trending