I’m FED UP with Xaliimos coming on YouTube to defame their former husbands. Look at this. This is a pandemic

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Nowadays YouTube is riddled with qaxaabado who want to go viral to the extend that they want to diminish our honor code, tradition, culture and dignity. These ladies are hell-bent on airing the misunderstandings that led to their divorce. She’s willing to talk terrible of the man they shared their most intimate moments. That man that went inside them. The man that threw that aroos for them. The man that chose them from better prospects.

You don’t see a Faarax coming on social media to ever speak of his wife.

This is what @Angelina , @Boqorada @Shoto Todoroki would do.

Last edited:

Based

VIP
F those faaraxs but why go on social media to tell everyone about your bad experiences with your ex :mindblown: these clout demons man keep your problems to yourself

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
VIP
Defame? Her "husband" absolutely destroyed her. He deserves a whole lot more than his dirty laundry being aired.

He even married his mistress and is a deadbeat to his daughter. I feel bad for this young lady, she has every right to talk about whatever she wants.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Defame? Her "husband" absolutely destroyed her. He deserves a whole lot more than his dirty laundry being aired.

He even married his mistress and is a deadbeat to his daughter. I feel bad for this young lady, she has every right to talk about whatever she wants.

Have some decency! You’ve lived in these Western countries and you should know better. You should about “there’s two sides to a story”.
This is a kangaroo trial by Xaliimos on social media. Xaliimos are the jury, the judge and the dispensers of condemnation.

Do you know this girl in real life ?
Do you know him ?

Don’t you know that he has a family. How far is it to his family.

I absolutely condemn this xaliimo from her action. The score right now is HER 0-HIM 3

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yes he's Somali. Looks cadcad but not 100% sure.

Wooow what a dick. He's soooo petty.

What’s going on ! Are we talking about the same ex-couple. Is that the girl on the YT’s ex-husband.

can y’all share the debacle.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why cant they keep their private life private just for a few Youtube coins? Wallahi these Halimos must be mentally deranged imagine when that daughter of theirs grows up and is mocked by her peers cause her mother was airing her father’s dirty laundry on the internet.

Ileen ceeb looma dhinto:snoop:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If I divorce a woman & she comes on social media & Youtube to bash me for clout, that’s how I know I made the right choice.

Imagine you were impotent :dead::ooh::ooh:
She would’ve produced the medical papers of y’all trying to get it up

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why cant they keep their private life private just for a few Youtube coins? Wallahi these Halimos must be mentally deranged imagine when that daughter of theirs grows up and is mocked by her peers cause her mother was airing her father’s dirty laundry on the internet.

What makes this crazy is that they had a child together.

If you got no other respect for him have some respect for your daughter who will suffer humiliation the day she want to marry a Faarax and his family brings this up. Somalis don’t forget scandals.

TekNiKo

VIP
What makes this crazy is that they had a child together.

If you got no other respect for him have some respect for your daughter who will suffer humiliation the day she want to marry a Faarax and his family brings this up. Somalis don’t forget scandals.
Yeah they are like children just marry another man and move on why they gotta “expose him” its really despicable and petty

She posted story time and within 1 week is almost at 100k subscribers. Worth it in my opinion

TekNiKo

VIP
She posted story time and within 1 week is almost at 100k subscribers. Worth it in my opinion
100k subscribers? Over the honour of your family and your daughter’s father name being tarnished cause he married another wife

Ileen dumarka wa caruur cagowaweyn could never be me :ftw9nwa:

Mistress? That’s only what his ex wife said who made 7 videos about him. She was so desperate and clingy it seems