I’m FED UP with Xaliimos coming on YouTube to defame their former husbands. Look at this. This is a pandemic

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No I don’t condone cheating and divorce the person and tell their family the reason. You don’t have to broadcast it to the world. Specially since it’s the father of your child. What did she gain from making those videos?
What constitutes cheating it seems he simply shukaansies a second wife and she is mad about that. Since when was polygamy haram?:reallymaury:

What constitutes cheating it seems he simply shukaansies a second wife and she is mad about that. Since when was polygamy haram?:reallymaury:

No he wasn't. You didn't even watch her whole story and you're casting judgments and are desperate to defend him. He was terrible if he did even half of what he did and it was deeply haram.

Don't also use 'polygamy' to defend people having boyfriend/girlfriend relationships authobillah, especially after marriage which is 10x times worse.

TekNiKo

VIP
No he wasn't. You didn't even watch her whole story and you're casting judgments and are desperate to defend him. He was terrible if he did even half of what he did and it was deeply haram.

Don't also use 'polygamy' to defend people having boyfriend/girlfriend relationships authobillah.
Can someone link the video? If he was committing zina than he is despicable and she deserves better I take back all that I said go get that bag girl:snoop:

Can someone link the video? If he was committing zina than he is despicable and she deserves better I take back all that I said go get that bag girl:snoop:

Its long. There are 7 parts. Also, lets not be quick to say someone 100% committed zina. But from what his ex was saying, he was in a proper relationship though which is haram, especially as a married man who has a halal wife at home.

He also used to neglect wife who had focused on his side chick and manipulated and gaslighted her in thr process. The story was depressing and that man humiliated her from the get-go.

Coming home late. Smelling of his new girls perfume. Makeup on his collar shirt and other crazy nonsense. The worst story was that she went to a aroos and the side chick was there. The side chick then disappeared with the ex's husband and then came back with her lipstick smeared after spending time with the ex's husband.

He was displaying behaviors that would be seen as inappropriate even as a single man tbh, as that type of freemixing is haram.

Last edited:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Its long. Also, lets not be quick to say someone 100% committed zina. But from what his ex was saying, he was in a proper relationship though which is haram, especially as a married man who has a halal wife at home.

He also used to neglect his halal wife who had rights over him and focused on his side chick. The story was depressing and that man humiliated her from the get-go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most Somali fobs are like that unfortunately. dating other women while being married isn't frown upon back home and nobody knows if he slept with her during his marriage. Kissing and grabbing is part of shukaansi and although it's wrong for a married person to behave such way you have to consider where the person is coming from. The guy is mostly a fob. I don't think he deserves all this online bullying.

TekNiKo

VIP
Its long. There are 7 parts. Also, lets not be quick to say someone 100% committed zina. But from what his ex was saying, he was in a proper relationship though which is haram, especially as a married man who has a halal wife at home.

He also used to neglect wife who had focused on his side chick and manipulated and gaslighted her in thr process. The story was depressing and that man humiliated her from the get-go.

Coming home late. Smelling of his new girls perfume. Makeup on his collar shirt and other crazy nonsense. The worst story was that she went to a aroos and the side chick was there. The side chick then disappeared with the ex's husband and then came back with her lipstick smeared after spending time with the ex's husband.

He was displaying behaviors that would be seen as inappropriate even as a single man tbh, as that type of freemixing is haram.
Ok thats unacceptable, I feel sorry for her. I thought it was a case of polygamy but clearly he was fooling around. I am sure she will find a new husband that appreciates her garoobaha ducada nabiga bay qabaan.

Most Somali fobs are like that unfortunately. dating other women while being married isn't frown upon back home and nobody knows if he slept with her during his marriage. Kissing and grabbing is part of shukaansi and although it's wrong for a married person to behave such way you have to consider where the person is coming from. The guy is mostly a fob. I don't think he deserves all this online bullying.

Not all fobs are the same. Many are conservative and wouldn't even kiss a woman as a single man as that is haram, let alone married. If physical contact before marriage and certain types of inappropriate conversations have become normalised, then that is incredibly sad.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
He cheated on her, mentally and emotionally abused her, brought the other woman and slept with her in their bed and lied to her. He deserves to be jailed.

I've noticed one thing about Somali men, they're truly evil. They will defend the bum and make the victim the guilty one.

:pacspit:

I agree with your take. But it seems to be the male posters as usual are simply insulting her and behaving as though her supposed husband behavior is minor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The truth of the matter is she chose to be with that man freely, she found him attractive because of his supposed "arab" look she was warned but chose to ignore everything all because of his supposed good looks, now he cheated on her and let her down and she's coming to youtube to air her dirty laundry to infront of the whole world.. All men are not like him there are many good men out there but women often choose poorly and when they're left by the loser they chose on superficial grounds they go out and cry on social media and feminist as usual go on a and blame every man... How about you ladies took responsibility for your own actions, lack of judgment and poor choices?

He cheated on her, mentally and emotionally abused her, brought the other woman and slept with her in their bed and lied to her. He deserves to be jailed.

I've noticed one thing about Somali men, they're truly evil. They will defend the bum and make the victim the guilty one.

:pacspit:
Lool.. How are you blaming men for the poor choices of this woman, she choose to be with a bum ass nigga because he looks arab and on top another xalimo slept with him.. How are you blaming men for this? If anything this whole case is based on xalimos bad judgment and poor character, they spread legs for this nigga left and right because he looks foreign :snoop:

The truth of the matter is she chose to be with that man freely, she found him attractive because of his supposed "arab" look she was warned but chose to ignore everything all because of his supposed good looks, now he cheated on her and let her down and she's coming to youtube to air her dirty laundry to infront of the whole world.. All men are not like him there are many good men out there but women often choose poorly and when they're left by the loser they chose on superficial grounds they go out and cry on social media and feminist as usual go on a and blame every man... How about you ladies took responsibility for your own actions, lack of judgment and poor choices?
Your take is worrying. She never said all men are this or that. She merely spoke about her situation, so I fail to see how you seem to think one woman talking about her unfortunate circumstances means this is an attack on all men?

I'm sorry, but all types of men cheat and being attracted to your partner is important so I fail to see how highlighting his looks has anything to do with the situation. But yes, she should have choose differently as soon as he ended up in jail. But that doesn't excuse cheating nor is it hand in hand.

Defame? Her "husband" absolutely destroyed her. He deserves a whole lot more than his dirty laundry being aired.

He even married his mistress and is a deadbeat to his daughter. I feel bad for this young lady, she has every right to talk about whatever she wants.
Wouldn't it be wise if she did her due diligence before marrying him? Took note of the red flags. Not in a bad way but some girls perceive marriage as short cut to richess.This always ends up hurting them. Reason why they will speak up after things have gone south, rather the earliest period it could be mitigated they chose to be silent.

Your take is worrying. She never said all men are this or that. She merely spoke about her situation, so I fail to see how you seem to think one woman talking about her unfortunate circumstances means this is an attack on all men?

I'm sorry, but all types of men cheat and being attracted to your partner is important so I fail to see how highlighting his looks has anything to do with the situation. But yes, she should have choose differently as soon as he ended up in jail. But that doesn't excuse cheating nor is it hand in hand.
Well she made a bad decision and have to live with the consequences, I have no sympathy for her.

Well she made a bad decision and have to live with the consequences, I have no sympathy for her.
The facts are, she married in a halal fashion and he decided to cheat. Marrying someone whose been to prison doesn't mean someone should expect cheating. We're Muslim and Somali, also she didn't even say he went to prison, so i'm unsure.

I'm failing with your logic right now though. She doesn't have to live with anything, becauase she didn't commit a sin?

The facts are, she married in a halal fashion and he decided to cheat. Marrying someone whose been to prison doesn't mean someone should expect cheating. We're Muslim and Somali, also she didn't even say he went to prison, so i'm unsure.

I'm failing with your logic right now though. She doesn't have to live with anything, becauase she didn't commit a sin?
I didn't say she committed sin, but her situation is the result of her poor decision skills and she has to live with the consequences I don't see how this concerns me or deserves my sympathy.. Simply put some women choose their spouses based on superficial stuff like looks and then when that man let them down they come out crying for sympathy.

I didn't say she committed sin, but her situation is the result of her poor decision skills and she has to live with the consequences I don't see how this concerns me or deserves my sympathy.. Simply put some women choose their spouses based on superficial stuff like looks and then when that man let them down they come out crying for sympathy.

How do you know she only choose him based on looks?!

Are you insecure about the way you look? No offense but you're giving that vibe now.

Lool.. I watched her video, she choose him because he look "arab" non Somali in looks :snoop:

Bro, you made a thread a few weeks back asking women if they prefer light skin men! Clearly that comment she made triggered you.

She didn't say she choose him because of that. She merely said he looks like that and she found him attractive. Newsflash, women also want to be attracted to our partners as well and have preferences.

You always talk about big booty Xalimos. If you get screwed over by one, i'll stupidity blame you for simply choosing what you're attracted to.

Bro, you made a thread a few weeks back asking women if they prefer light skin men! Clearly that comment she made triggered you.

She didn't say she choose him because of that. She merely said he looks like that and she found him attractive. Newsflash, women also want to be attracted to our partners as well and have preferences.

You always talk about big booty Xalimos. If you get screwed over by one, i'll stupidity blame you for simply choosing what you're attracted to.
Whats your point? Where did I say women shouldn't get attracted to their partner? If one chooses poorly theb that's your decision and none of our concern.. She choose that guy, he let her down and that's her own poor decision skills.. Why should I have sympathy for her? Anyway what's with the personal attack? Did I do anything to attack you on a personal level? And regarding my looks yes I'm a dark skin with soft hair some find me attractive some not and that is way it is, I fully accept that.

Whats your point? Where did I say women shouldn't get attracted to their partner? If one chooses poorly theb that's your decision and none of our concern.. She choose that guy, he let her down and that's her own poor decision skills.. Why should I have sympathy for her? Anyway what's with the personal attack? Did I do anything to attack you on a personal level? And regarding my looks yes I'm a dark skin with soft hair some find me attractive some not and that is way it is, I fully accept that.

Erm, is every man or woman who gets cheated on, or abused due to their own poor decision making skills? I'm beginning to think you unmarried folk think people have the ability to see the future.

Some people definitely make dumb decisions, but let me tell you, your partner can definitely let you down even if you 1000% think they're the one in the beginning. People can be very different after marriage. You only really know someone if you've lived with someone or travelled.

Marriage is a gamble, so I hate this attitude youngster have thinking they'll go into a marriage and their rights will not be violated.

Last edited: