I’m FED UP with Xaliimos coming on YouTube to defame their former husbands. Look at this. This is a pandemic

I got stood up by farax and one hanged up the phone on me. I learned to take my ego out of dating. If someone is blantly being disrespectful get out no need to blast them on social media that means you still feel some type of way about them.

So the $ sign is the number one priority according to Halimos and not the future mental well being of the daughter whose father name is being dragged across the dirt road. Caqli lix sac.

Get that bag but just know all that money is haram and raising her daughter in haram money wont end well. Bless our hoyo generation they would say “calafkeenu wa dhamaady” and not expose their husbands

Haram for exposing ur cheating husband???
tbh ur the only aqli lix saac in here

since you wanna talk about religion this man doesn't even have the right to live according to sharia law he's a filth that should be publicly shamed and put to death

What makes this crazy is that they had a child together.

If you got no other respect for him have some respect for your daughter who will suffer humiliation the day she want to marry a Faarax and his family brings this up. Somalis don’t forget scandals.

What does her dad cheating and being a degenerate filth and her mom exposing him got to do with her marriage live??

I highly doubt your iq is more than 2 digits

100k subscribers? Over the honour of your family and your daughter’s father name being tarnished cause he married another wife

Ileen dumarka wa caruur cagowaweyn could never be me :ftw9nwa:

The only honour she's destroying is his

him being a cheating degenerate filth has nothing to do with her or her daughters honour
pls stop typing all this gibberish

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The only honour she's destroying is his

him being a cheating degenerate filth has nothing to do with her or her daughters honour
pls stop typing all this gibberish
Your retarded, daughter will be affected when kids at school bully her for being son of so and so

Why cant they keep their private life private just for a few Youtube coins? Wallahi these Halimos must be mentally deranged imagine when that daughter of theirs grows up and is mocked by her peers cause her mother was airing her father’s dirty laundry on the internet.

Ileen ceeb looma dhinto:snoop:

Why cant faaraxs stop being degenerate filths who drop their pants to anything that says yes??

Also her mom exposing her dad for being a waste cheater wont have any effect on her lmao who bullies a child cus their dad is a cheating wasteman

Lack of shame to air out your private life like this, this is low life behavior

She should be ashamed because she decided to expose her husband for cheating???

Last time I checked in the Quran a cheater should be publicly shamed and then put to death .... so what are u here defending him?

Last edited:
People cheat??? so ur justifying his actions cus he's a male??
No I don’t condone cheating and divorce the person and tell their family the reason. You don’t have to broadcast it to the world. Specially since it’s the father of your child. What did she gain from making those videos?

Calling out this pathetic trend of misery p0rn isn't defending cheating

3T4BiLC.png

Why are u comparing women exposing their degenerate husbands to por*n

also why aren't u calling somali men out for cheating??

No I don’t condone cheating and divorce the person and tell their family the reason. You don’t have to broadcast it to the world. Specially since it’s the father of your child. What did she gain from making those videos?

a cheater doesn't deserve any privacy or mercy and it's in the Quran they should be publicly shamed then put to death
so I dont know what ur trying to reach for here

Nice ! She just gained one more subscriber
This young lady is already eating that YouTube money while the mistress and the bakorod nose ex living in a government housing lol

Nice ! She just gained one more subscriber
This young lady is already eating that YouTube money while the mistress and the bakorod nose ex living in a government housing lol
Youtube money is a myth, how much do you think she is earning lol???

I agree with your take. But it seems to be the male posters as usual are simply insulting her and behaving as though her supposed husband behavior is minor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts