I’m doing a Somalispot session. Now you can ask me anything for one whole week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my dream is to have seawater farming in Bosaso and hopefully expanding it to rest of Puntland. Could you tell me what's the best way to pitch my ideas to both Puntland government and investors?

wars

Inhermouth
what jobs are dominated mostly by somalis in the your city?and why?:cosbyhmm:

Great question Beri hore.

What: setting up limited liability companies in the state of Montana.

Why: avoiding paying thousands of dollars in sales taxes.

wars

Inhermouth
One of my dream is to have seawater farming in Bosaso and hopefully expanding it to rest of Puntland. Could you tell me what's the best way to pitch my ideas to both Puntland government and investors?

That is fascinating and ambitious, hopefully we can work something out with sun-drops and the Somali government. Send me your contact info @DesertStorm

I am mixed with South and North of Somalia.

So I can’t really claim to be one qabiil, I’m multiple qabiils. And I am your closest cousin.

everyone has a qabil in somali, and that's their dad's qabil. for example if your dad is Hawiye and ur mom is Darood, you become Hawiye. does not matter how mixed ur are, as long as ur dad is somali from a certain qabil, you belong to his qabil.

So, answer the damn question: What's your qabil (your dads qabil)?

wars

Inhermouth
Do you believe in the evil eye?
Do I beilieve in the devils eye?

Do i believe that someone can harm me only by looking at me or even harm me from far away only by thinking something bad about me?
Honestly I don’t believe in such things ex... Karma, devils eye, or sixir.

Many people in the Abrahamic religions, believe that a bad energy is transmitted that affects you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts