Hypocrisy of some xalimos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
both parties investing in the wedding means both will do their best to make the marriage work.
it's easier to walk away when you didn't invest a dime, got meher money, money for ur fam and wedding money all paid for by your husband.
call it an incentive to work on the marriage. If a divorce did came, khasaaro is shared instead of one poor faarax losing everything he's earned is unfair.
teeda kale don't yall always be saying my faarax will cook, clean take care of the baby as much as we do? why is splitting the wedding cost a problem?
:gaasdrink: When it comes to the Benjamins you insist on being modern. In terms of cooking and child rearing you're old school. :farmajoyaab: In my world, you break it and there's no refund. That's enough of an incentive to stay. If someone other than myself ends up in a body bag at some stage (from an accident). I can live with that.:leon:

:gaasdrink: When it comes to the Benjamins you insist on being modern. In terms of cooking and child rearing you're old school. :farmajoyaab: In my world, you break it and there's no refund. That's enough of an incentive to stay. If someone other than myself ends up in a body bag at some stage (from an accident). I can live with that.:leon:
If you reverse what you just said, you are describing yourself and other xaliimos(minus the murder of course). I am a peaceful man.
spend on me, spend on the wedding, cook your own food, am i your slave, etc..
why would a man spend that much money only to end up taking care of himself?
I doubt any guy would mind spending any amount if yall would cook and stfu. A man needs food, sex iyo naag aamusan oo hadal yar.

that's hardly asking for much.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Your always talking about what you're getting but not what your giving like the people that the @Reiko talking about. What do you provide and are you worth investing in?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If you reverse what you just said, you are describing yourself and other xaliimos(minus the murder of course). I am a peaceful man.
spend on me, spend on the wedding, cook your own food, am i your slave, etc..
why would a man spend that much money only to end up taking care of himself?
I doubt any guy would mind spending any amount if yall would cook and stfu. A man needs food, sex iyo naag aamusan oo hadal yar.

that's hardly asking for much.

:trumpsmirk: All I want is drama, an empty fridge and to remain a sexless beast. I gotta keep that figure right.:browtf: I don't ask for much.

I always see it as a case by case scenario, if he has the money to pay the 20k mehr then cool.... it's his decision if he's willing to pay that amount and if not well bye :manny: unless the female is willing to lower it. I think anything higher than 20k is a scam tbh... As for females with reputation expect less. Honestly I should just go back home marry some miskeen Farrah and teach him how to hussle in America.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I always see it as a case by case scenario, if he has the money to pay the 20k mehr then cool.... it's his decision if he's willing to pay that amount and if not well bye :manny: unless the female is willing to lower it. I think anything higher than 20k is a scam tbh... As for females with reputation expect less. Honestly I should just go back home marry some miskeen Farrah and teach him how to hussle in America.

You might be the most reasonable woman on this site.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
lol hit up mr darwiish. you two can be sexless together.

He's a partimer. Only asexual to Xalimos but it's open season for Beckys. Just like a FaraxBedWench. :nahgirl:

:wow: I need me an askari with the sex drive of a neutered canine.

:shaq:All eyes on Ra-ri.

He's a partimer. Only asexual to Xalimos but it's open season for Beckys. Just like a FaraxBedWench. :nahgirl:

:wow: I need me an askari with the sex drive of a neutered canine.

:shaq:All eyes on Ra-ri.
unfortunately for you, I don't meet that criteria. Thank GOD FOR THAT. I can't imagine a life where I wasn't able to grab a xalimo aan dhinaca kale uga bixin:trumpsmirk:. I hope you understand somali, u sound like a say walllahi xalimo even after they shipped u to tog wajaale iyo borama.

how about u drop the asexual act and allow in gidaarada lagula dhaco?.:hemad:
which would be easy by the way given ur physique(99lbs at 5'9"):lolbron:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Ferrari read my personal ad.

Thick like a stick with a quick wit. Flat like an ironing board and escaped from a psych ward. I'll give you whiplash if you try to make a forward pass.

I'm crazy innit. Prepare for shaken baby syndrome if you come too close. Don't be bold unless you want to meet a chokehold. :deadosama:

Perhaps, asexuality is for the best.
JqTiSIm.png

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
All this mehr nonsense is just prostitution sanctioned religiously, especially if you take into account the lifespan of marriages nowadays

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
All this mehr nonsense is just prostitution sanctioned religiously, especially if you take into account the lifespan of marriages nowadays

That's a bitter reflection. Prostitution is a short-term transaction, wherein the lady nuit disappears before you can get a stage name. It's mechanistic, exploitive and devoid of any shred of sentimentality. Marriage is a contract with greater social and sexual stability. When functional it's the best environment to raise well-adjusted children. And it's more beneficial to the health of men than women. :mybusiness:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
That's a bitter reflection. Prostitution is a short-term transaction, wherein the lady nuit disappears before you can get a stage name. It's mechanistic, exploitive and devoid of any shred of sentimentality. Marriage is a contract with greater social and sexual stability. When functional it's the best environment to raise well-adjusted children. And it's more beneficial to the health of men than women. :mybusiness:
The entire concept of mehr is the antithesis to everything marriage should stands for, girls in the west are more interested in the short term satisfation of knowing her mehr was 20k or 50k when her relative x was much lower and It become a mechanism for showing off her perceived worth in society not a long term contract and if you take the statistics regarding the average length of marriages in the west including muslims (very short) and couple it with the stupid idea of mehr it begins to look more like prostitution sanctioned religiously.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What is it with these abdis and their 2k meher prices? That's a laptop for that price not a woman :faysalwtf:
If you can't afford over 5k you shouldn't be getting married/breeding, it's for the best.

You aren't paying for the woman, thats not how this works..:comeon:

I think in todays climate 5k to 10k is fair:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending