Hypocrisy of some xalimos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Not only would I not go above 3999$, she will have to invest in her wedding as well. Ain't no way I am paying ridiculous meher followed by a wedding plus money to her parents. Absolutely not. I will pay 10k meher if she finances 70% of the wedding, 20k meher if she finances 99% of the wedding. Did i slave away all those years for her?:westbrookwtf:
Don't get married then.

Hope you marry a wench

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Im most certain that any woman that demands a costly mehr, of say, more than 10-15k: she doesn't really love ya saxib.

My wife, only asked for £2K for her mehr.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yeah, got myself a bargain.
Omg

Omg

Omg

Omg

Bargain?

Your wife a bargain?

I don't know whether to slap you, yell at you or call you a savage.

A freaking bargain!!!

Man said bargain

giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Not only would I not go above 3999$, she will have to invest in her wedding as well. Ain't no way I am paying ridiculous meher followed by a wedding plus money to her parents. Absolutely not. I will pay 10k meher if she finances 70% of the wedding, 20k meher if she finances 99% of the wedding. Did i slave away all those years for her?:westbrookwtf:

You might be easy on the eyes but you're priced much too high. :idontlike: I'll keep my money and make it work for me. Why should I pay several K for just one day?:drakewtf:

Last edited:
On the other hand if she's a decent xalimo she deserves the world AND MORE . If SOME Abdis can't step to the plate then move on walaal, plenty of fish In the sea :samwelcome:

You might be easy on the eyes but you're priced much too high. :idontlike: I'll keep my money and make it work for me. Why should I pay several K for just one day?:drakewtf:
maxaad ka hadlaysaa? lol just for one day? what's that supposed to mean? At this point, even garaad darwiish might have a higher sex drive than you.
i'll give u the 100k lacag somali meher if u sponsor me to canada.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
maxaad ka hadlaysaa? lol just for one day? what's that supposed to mean? At this point, even garaad darwiish might have a higher sex drive than you.
i'll give u the 100k lacag somali meher if u sponsor me to canada.

You expect a Xalimo to go dutch and split costs. Farax, why should I pay 20 K for one night ?:4uzpnkt: Luff don't cost a ting. :mybusiness:

You expect a Xalimo to go dutch and split costs. Farax, why should I pay 20 K for one night ?:4uzpnkt: Luff don't cost a ting. :mybusiness:
both parties investing in the wedding means both will do their best to make the marriage work.
it's easier to walk away when you didn't invest a dime, got meher money, money for ur fam and wedding money all paid for by your husband.
call it an incentive to work on the marriage. If a divorce did came, khasaaro is shared instead of one poor faarax losing everything he's earned is unfair.
teeda kale don't yall always be saying my faarax will cook, clean take care of the baby as much as we do? why is splitting the wedding cost a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts