DEVELOPING NEWS HSM Gov Offensive against Al-Shabab : Thread

Kkk those fat bastards will apparently defeat Alshabab. This is the community driven development HSM and his clique want.

Ded Teletubbie GIF by MOODMAN

Hassan Gaalo-u-sujuud is trying to destroy Xabiibul-Malaayiin's legacy. Nigga thinks if he ruined everything that was implemented under President Farmaajo, he somehow will be able to blame it on the former President. He's chosen an Al-Shabaab member Mahad Salaad as the head of NISA. Today, NISA is a nonexistent agency. The whole Macawisley claim is designed to destroy SNA. Hassan Gaalo-u-sujuud is a joke.
Wallahi you are right, HSM is just a really low IQ guy who found himself leading a country. Any other nation and he would probably own a maqayaad or be a small time businessman.

He can't see beyond his nose and will thus go with all suggestions given to him. I don't know when this nightmare will end but hope it will soon.

Kkk those fat bastards will apparently defeat Alshabab. This is the community driven development HSM and his clique want.

Ded Teletubbie GIF by MOODMAN
why are you laughing at the nomands who bravely took up arms to fight against AS and protect their deegans? no matter your political view they are doing the right thing...

but then again its easy to laugh when your living comfy in the west

why are you laughing at the nomands who bravely took up arms to fight against AS and protect their deegans? no matter your political view they are doing the right thing...

I'm laughing at your stupidity and short sightedness. Where on earth do you see government led soldiers wearing a macawiis and being 50 pounds overweight.

If this is your IQ wallahi Somalia won't survive another 5 years.

:jcoleno:

I'm laughing at your stupidity and short sightedness. Where on earth do you see government led soldiers wearing a macawiis and being 50 pounds overweight.

If this is your IQ wallahi Somalia won't survive another 5 years.

:jcoleno:
this has nothing to do with iq you idiot. of course SNA forces should be at the front of the line and i criticise HSM for that. loads of useless gorgor in xamar that should be in hiiraan right now.

but whatever the case I'm not going to laugh at a brave civilian who is defending his women and children folk and making sure AS doesn't kill innocent civilians and blow up wells again.

HSM should make SNA lead the fight so criticise him all you want and that's fine. I'm not like you and just blindly follow a leader.but to insult a man who is liberating his own deegans from terrorists is poor behaviour. shame on you:ohlord:

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare

89% of Hiraan is now liberated. These guys are idiots and have got too much ciil seeing people doing the job themselves. Don’t mind them

bidenkulaha

GalYare
E1A91B9A-5FA9-4158-8CBA-0980D59EB645.jpeg

C5F0F7EE-D7E4-4ED5-99C9-74D0E552AE15.jpeg

Major wars happening in these two areas. Baxdo and Wabxo.

Shabaab has sent reinforcements to stop the Maxaas advance.

Also Dhuumoodle the size of the radius I made which is 20km from Baxdo has been liberated.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Good to see Saleebaan fighting an offensive war against Shabaab supported by government forces. Hopefully Cayr will join this front with Xawadle and Saleebaan. Send the big boys in

Massive victories. Al-shabab is getting slaughtered. Galmudug troops have linked up to help and support Hiiraan troops. Good to see Hawiye family uniting to defend their lands and people.

Massive victories. Al-shabab is getting slaughtered. Galmudug troops have linked up to help and support Hiiraan troops. Good to see Hawiye family uniting to defend their lands and people.

They haven't reached each other yet, but just heard a massive fight ongoing around Maxaas, with a lot of causalities on both sides. Inshallah the terrorist will be wiped out

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They haven't reached each other yet, but just heard a massive fight ongoing around Maxaas, with a lot of causalities on both sides. Inshallah the terrorist will be wiped out
It’s Wabxo which isn’t too far from Ceelbuur. Critical fight given Shabaab will then be surrounded in Ceelbuur from 3 sides.

It’s Wabxo which isn’t too far from Ceelbuur. Critical fight given Shabaab will then be surrounded in Ceelbuur from 3 sides.

I am looking at the map, I can see the encirclement. Once Ceelbuur falls, Alshabab will be pretty much finished in Galmudug, expect around Xarardheere

Ceelbuur is where we could get real challenge. This is why I want Murusade and Duduble elders and politicians to mobilise the people. We should get 500 Murusade and Duduble troops to land in Dhusamereeb. From there they could ride with us towards Ceelbuur. We need to get the local population on our side in Ceelbuur

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Ceelbuur is where we could get real challenge. This is why I want Murusade and Duduble elders and politicians to mobilise the people. We should get 500 Murusade and Duduble troops to land in Dhusamereeb. From there they could ride with us towards Ceelbuur. We need to get the local population on our side in Ceelbuur
Tbh I just want the Americans to bomb it into oblivion and Cayr get gudoomiya of the wreckage remaining :mjlaugh:

Tbh I just want the Americans to bomb it into oblivion and Cayr get gudoomiya of the wreckage remaining :mjlaugh:

How about we give Jacfar 9 million and he can organise Murusade militia to help us capture and police the place until every Al-shabab is killed or captured. I want Ceelbuur to develop and have peace. But Murusade need to step up like Xawaadle otherwise they can't brag when Al-shabab is wiped out.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
How about we give Jacfar 9 million and he can organise Murusade militia to help us capture and police the place until every Al-shabab is killed or captured. I want Ceelbuur to develop and have peace. But Murusade need to step up like Xawaadle otherwise they can't brag when Al-shabab is wiped out.
Murusade are terrorist. You can’t fix khawarij salafis, only bombs can fix that disease don’t be naive bro

Trending