HSM Gov Offensive against Al-Shabab : Thread

It’s in the works wacyesle had a big meeting and the plan to go in to Ceeldhere is in the works. Now it’s just up to the government of GM to back them with their military personals or if the FGS will straight up just do it on it’s own. I don’t have faith in qoor qoor zero hope in farmaajos condom man

Ofcourse HG troops will ride with you. Sacad, Saleebaan and Ceyr are mobilised. Ceyr have also linked up to support Xawaadle. We don't even wait for Qoor Qoor, we are mobalising ourselves. The only support we get is from Presidnet HSM who has started give us SNA salaries. Abgaal and Murisade troops can land in Galkacyo, Dhusamerebe, Cadaado, Guriceel and Beledweyn. Together as one family we are doing this, look at Xawaadle and can finish this.

Ofcourse HG troops will ride with you. Sacad, Saleebaan and Ceyr are mobilised. Ceyr have also linked up to support Xawaadle. We don't even wait for Qoor Qoor, we are mobalising ourselves. The only support we get is from Presidnet HSM who has started give us SNA salaries. Abgaal and Murisade troops can land in Galkacyo, Dhusamerebe, Cadaado, Guriceel and Beledweyn. Together as one family we are doing this, look at Xawaadle and can finish this.
Murusade and Waceysle aren’t going to free their lands galgaduud they have no problems with AS and are comfy in banaadir

Murusade and Waceysle aren’t going to free their lands galgaduud they have no problems with AS and are comfy in banaadir
Wrong with waceysle. They are for the most part extreme sufis who are anti AS. However I don’t know why they aren’t freeing their lands. Murusade and duduble are basically al shabaab so expecting the ppl of ceelbuur to take arms against them isn’t realistic

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Wrong with waceysle. They are for the most part extreme sufis who are anti AS. However I don’t know why they aren’t freeing their lands. Murusade and duduble are basically al shabaab so expecting the ppl of ceelbuur to take arms against them isn’t realistic
Makes sense tbh, they’re sandwiched between duduble and Murusade as well as Cayr allied shabaab

Waceysle might be Anti As but they don’t have a base to launch attack from. All their weapons are in GM Waceysle in banaadir are business class they ain’t armed much hence why we saw Hsm go to jiiro Wacbudhan in extention times instead of suuq bacaad etc

Jungle

VIP
Galmudug operations are a fantasy as long as Saleebaan have pacts with Shabaab, Murusade Duduble and Waceysle are Shabaab allied.

Who’s going to fight this war lol.

HSM keeps saying he’s developing a plan so we’ll see. I would expect changes then.
Until he makes changes to the army and outlays his plans he should send Gor Gor, Dufaan and Haramcad.

This can only work if they work their way in from Hiraan and Adan Yabaal like SNA did the last time.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Until he makes changes to the army and outlays his plans he should send Gor Gor, Dufaan and Haramcad.

This can only work if they work their way in from Hiraan and Adan Yabaal like SNA did the last time.
Send those Eritreans trained troops. 5,000 or so focused on just East Galgaduud. Should help release pressure of Shabellaha Dhexe.

I’m surprised it’s taking so long for their return and HSM hasn’t even talked about Eritrea since he came back

Waceysle might be Anti As but they don’t have a base to launch attack from. All their weapons are in GM Waceysle in banaadir are business class they ain’t armed much hence why we saw Hsm go to jiiro Wacbudhan in extention times instead of suuq bacaad etc
You are correct with that. Waceysle isn’t very well armed. HSM had to rely on harti and wacbuudhan. It’s always been like that as well.

Jungle

VIP
Send those Eritreans trained troops. 5,000 or so focused on just East Galgaduud. Should help release pressure of Shabellaha Dhexe.

I’m surprised it’s taking so long for their return and HSM hasn’t even talked about Eritrea since he came back
Idk whats wrong with hsm. There are 100s of gorgor just sitting in Xamar doing f*ck all on high pay. I expect him to get it together by the end if the month at least.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why? He is in charge of Xamar-Cadale along with parts of yaaqshid, Huriwaa, Kaaraan and owns all of his hub. HSM meesha wax haku soo darsado then sna along with locals will fight shabab. End of the day he is our president and we will be the first to praise him.

Idk whats wrong with hsm. There are 100s of gorgor just sitting in Xamar doing f*ck all on high pay. I expect him to get it together by the end if the month at least.

Why? He is in charge of Xamar-Cadale along with parts of yaaqshid, Huriwaa, Kaaraan and owns all of his hub. HSM meesha wax haku soo darsado then sna along with locals will fight shabab. End of the day he is our president and we will be the first to praise him.

True considering he’s based in gubadley which is majority his sub but if there is ever an initiative to free Adan yabaal waxaa qurux badan for him to lead the fight considering it’s his deegan and he’s my favourite abgaal general

Trending