HSM Gov Offensive against Al-Shabab : Thread

This is a thread on the gov offensive against Al-Shabab

Operation aganist Alshabab in Hiiraan, with government forces and local militias fighting side by side

Operations in Lower Shabelle

Alshabab have made a strategic error by killing innocent people, sealing wells and burning villages.

I honestly think this is the end of Alshabab in Galmudug and Hirshabelle.
The unfortunate killing of civilians couple days ago was the most retarded decision for their propaganda. Civilian uprising will be the reason south central Somalia is liberated Alxamdullilah

Jungle

VIP
What is gullible, are you minimizing the efforts of those fighting against Alshabab?
Not the macawiisleey but the rest I dont believe at all. I get some of you are trying push back against the filthy ilkooyar and their lies so its whatever lol hsm has been a disaster so far imo

Imaam havent seen you these days .welcome back eboow
Thank you ina adeer. The hag on here come across very cbbish now lol

Not the macawiisleey but the rest I dont believe at all. I get some of you are trying push back against the filthy ilkooyar and their lies so its whatever lol hsm has been a disaster so far imo

Thank you ina adeer. The hag on here come across very cbbish now lol

Theirs no propaganda here, this is facts. Yes, HSM is not perfect it took him a while to get the government running, but this is the first time in 5 years that a proper military campaign has been launched against Al Shabab.

Jungle

VIP
Theirs no propaganda here, this is facts. Yes, HSM is not perfect it took him a while to get the government running, but this is the first time in 5 years that a proper military campaign has been launched against Al Shabab.
Reer hiraan did it themselves tbf and govt came in afterwards with bs verbal (PM, Odowaa, defence minister) As for the 2 shabelles its the regular isku sawir which were happening during farmaajo term as well by danab. Nothing going in Galgaduud. I'm just being honest mate. The last campaign was in GM when Sadaq John, Axmed Fiqi etc went up there. It didn't end well. General Bixi was there too and hes in Hiraan now so I expect minimal progress.

Sax . Some are coming off as some gullible youths and transforming to the cult we despised for the pasts 5 years
No doubt

Reer hiraan did it themselves tbf and govt came in afterwards with bs verbal (PM, Odowaa, defence minister) As for the 2 shabelles its the regular isku sawir which were happening during farmaajo term as well by danab. Nothing going in Galgaduud. I'm just being honest mate. The last campaign was in GM when Sadaq John, Axmed Fiqi etc went up there. It didn't end well. General Bixi was there too and hes in Hiraan now so I expect minimal progress.

No doubt

That's your opinion, but not facts. The macaswiely are just one of the factions fighting in Hiiraan and Galgadud, not sure why you are trying to downplay the young soldiers who are fighting against the enemies.

I guess it's easy to do from behind a comfortable home somewhere in the west.

There is no national plan to defeat Alshabab. An offensive implies strategic planning and clear goals. The current government is instead extremely reactive and content with the status quo.

I expect little to no change over the next few years.

Jungle

VIP
Most offensives of AS only work and seen to be effective when it’s macawiisley. They are the only ppl who can truly beat AS in their deegans because they live and are from there
Not necessarily. Its starts at the top. If hsm makes the changes to sna fair enough. I'm strongly against any operation in middle shabelle with odowaa and 27th division head still in position.

That's your opinion, but not facts. The macaswiely are just one of the factions fighting in Hiiraan and Galgadud, not sure why you are trying to downplay the young soldiers who are fighting against the enemies.

I guess it's easy to do from behind a comfortable home somewhere in the west.
Why bold that bit and talk about hiraan and galgaduud smh. 0 facts as well. There is an operation going in Hiraan. Thats it and all the best to them. Danab and GorGor been doing the same isku sawir in LS and Balcad for the past 4 years sxb. I have all the respect for sna who've already been on the frontline 27th (3rd&4th) and 21st division.

Trending