How Yemenis view Somali women

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
My parents are from Hiiraan and Lower Shabelle which is mixed qabils region anyway and the city Beledweyne have a Yemeni area which my mom grew up and most of her cousins were Yemenis from their fathers side it’s normal this was before the civil war
Wow this so beautiful, no wonder I can tell from how you write you are a pure person. Hiiraan produces gems wallahi.

CaliTedesse

VIP
f079c08c0809c335a65d3b7f301d37ec.jpg
View attachment 111845
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yoooooo the proof is too much akhi smh

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Warlaabe

Malenism | Akh-Right Movement الصوماليون عرب
This video alone proves everything nigga

Its the sand nigga

These s make fun of Madows but they're not any better smh atleast cadaans are better slaveowners
gabadh talking if you didn't know this I can talk also and how would they enslave muslims it's another thing tho if you mean your qabiil got enslaved

CaliTedesse

VIP

Its the sand nigga

These s make fun of Madows but they're not any better smh atleast cadaans are better slaveowners
its so sad how we used to be enslaved and make fun of others man ill never understand my own people

Its the sand nigga

She’s sitting on a matt nigga.
This just proves that you’re a Madow xoolo don’t group us somalis in with your people.

Nigga and i’ve seen her video all the sources are not legit or either written by white people.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
gabadh talking if you didn't know this I can talk also and how would they enslave muslims it's another thing tho if you mean your qabiil got enslaved
Im not taking favourites every somali got enslaved move man somalis weren't called somali until 1500s

Warlaabe

Malenism | Akh-Right Movement الصوماليون عرب
Broo she mentions facts have you seen the vid it was an eyeopener for me
this proves that ain't somali because we got enslaved and in islam we take the fathers lineage so I have nothing to do with the women that got enslaved :duckr:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
This just proves that you’re a Madow xoolo don’t group us somalis in with your people.

Nigga and i’ve seen her video all the sources are not legit or either written by white people.
They wouldn't give us shoes so she was walking in the sand all day just because shes sitting on a mat in the pic doesnt mean anything

CaliTedesse

VIP

Bro do you have proof or are just going to write this gibberish the proof is in the video

Macalin M

Out here
Did that woman say Islam was forced upon us? I couldn’t bear to listen to her voice but I read a comment. Someone summarise the video and tell me if she said that.

Trending