How Yemenis view Somali women

This is indeed wrong of the Yemenis to say about us or anyone else. But this is the product of societal hierarchy. Somalis are seen as the lowest over there for a reason. The same way Oromos are looked down on in certain Somali regions. Every society discriminates. America is highly racist but we still love it and see it as a goal.

There's many Yemenis who love Somalis.

:it0tdo8:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
This video is quite old , there were many Somali refugees that went to Yemen especially after 2007 Ethiopian invasion . Most of these refugees returned to Somalia since the war in Yemen or moved to other countries in the middle east or Europe.

It’s like table has turned because there are a lot of Yemeni refugees in Somalia and Djibouti.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Btw these rich Gulf countries should be ashamed , they haven't taken any Syrian and Yemeni refugees while there are thousands of Arab refugees in Hargeisa and Bosaso .

This is indeed wrong of the Yemenis to say about us or anyone else. But this is the product of societal hierarchy. Somalis are seen as the lowest over there for a reason. The same way Oromos are looked down on in certain Somali regions. Every society discriminates. America is highly racist but we still love it and see it as a goal.

There's many Yemenis who love Somalis.

:it0tdo8:
@BetterDaysAhead because, as the videos u posted suggest, they're the most economically and socially deprived there. Ofc people are gonna see Somalis as lower and "dirty" as mentioned. How are Tuumal viewed in Somalia? How are Bantus viewed in Somalia? How are Yibir viewed in Somalia? How are Madhiban viewed in Somalia?

It's just society.

Yemenis are the worst scum on the face of the earth. Somalis that suck up to these animals or other Arabs should be ashamed of themselves.

Somalis are too kind wallahi. Just compare the dignity and hospitality of a Somali nomad to the cruelty and inhumanity of an Arab Bedouin.

The sooner we distance ourselves from Arabs, their useless organization and ban Arab inspired violent interpretations of Islam, the sooner we can move forward as Somalis.

Yemenis are the worst scum on the face of the earth. Somalis that suck up to these animals or other Arabs should be ashamed of themselves.

Somalis are too kind wallahi. Just compare the dignity and hospitality of a Somali nomad to the cruelty and inhumanity of an Arab Bedouin.

The sooner we distance ourselves from Arabs, their useless organization and ban Arab inspired violent interpretations of Islam, the sooner we can move forward as Somalis.
You're chatting nonsense.

why is it always dark skinned races (somali madow, west africans) that actively search for racism against them? hmm? (I say that because this isn't the kind of video that just pops up)

i posted this to blackpill the yukh right movement
they don't care lol. They would join in. there isn't anything the could blackpill them :yloezpe: btw sorry for being rude in the post above. I just don't want you guys to lower yourselves and become humiliated people who seek outer validation constantly

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Somalis have always had an inferiority complex with Yemenis. The same people that our great rivals the Xabashi conquered are who we desparately aspire to be. Can you blame the Yemenis for respecting their nemesis who conquered them and who are their distant Semitic kin to them over Cushitic monkeys that ape them and try to be like them? Somalis have no self respect and if you don't respect yourself, they won't respect you.

my awoowe AUN used to live with these animals, no one dared to mess with Somalis when he was around wa nin geesi nigga had a xabad on him 24/7

You're chatting nonsense.

The irony is that Somalis who are mixed with Yemenis today, like yourself, are mixed with the akhdams and not the pure Yemenis.

The self hate is real with these ones. Won’t marry a “madhibaan” but would marry a Yemeni akhdam in heartbeat.

I distance myself from your kind.

The old Somalis who use to reside in Aden and San’a as traders 100+ years ago coined the proverb “ربي حنش ولا تربي مولد”. Meaning it’s better to raise a serpent than a Somali-Yemeni offspring. The offspring because of Yemeni genes because treacherous and unreliable.

Last edited:
The irony is that Somalis who are mixed with Yemenis today, like yourself, are mixed with the akhdams and not the pure Yemenis.

The self hate is real with these ones. Won’t marry a “madhibaan” but would marry a Yemeni akhdam in heartbeat.

I distance myself from your kind.

The old Somalis who use to reside in Aden and San’a as traders 100+ years ago coined the proverb “ربي حنش ولا تربي مولد”. Meaning it’s better to raise a serpent than a Somali-Yemeni offspring. The offspring because of Yemeni genes because treacherous and unreliable.
are your parents reer Aden too

Trending