How Yemenis view Somali women

@Cabdi and @Samaalic Era
Why is there such a big difference between the past Somalis and the present ones.. All historic books mention the past Somalis as prideful people that took no shit from anyone.. I'm just wondering how did we become like this?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era
I bet if today's Somalis existed back in the days they would have no problem being shipped into slavery like cattle.
100 percent Saxiib. Today's Somalis have no honor and are dayuus sadly.

Imagine you have Western Somalis in Europe who arm themselves with pistols and machetes, samurai swords and other firearms but FOB Somalis in Yemen are unarmed :wtf:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Cabdi and @Samaalic Era
Why is there such a big difference between the past Somalis and the present ones.. All historic books mention the past Somalis as prideful people that took no shit from anyone.. I'm just wondering how did we become like this?
It's to do with these new ideologies, khat, urban population and poverty as well as Liberalism

Somalis today are broken nation

@Cabdi and @Samaalic Era
i have stories from my awoowe's time in Yemen, back then the Somalis were traders and civil servants the Yemenis looked at Somalis with envy so they put them down whenever they could, my awoowe who was jilec and lightskin wasn't even spared they call him xabash, a slave, and sometimes use the word Somali whenever he was around. So you could imagine how my awoowe's view them as lesser humans everytime he caught a Yemeni during the 60s riots he would rough them up before handing them over to Cadaans. When South Yemen got independence man said I ain't staying with those savages he took a boat to Berbera and settled there until he passed

Trending

Latest posts