How Yemenis view Somali women

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Okey now I'm getting more interested
My parents are from Hiiraan and Lower Shabelle which is mixed qabils region anyway and the city Beledweyne have a Yemeni area which my mom grew up and most of her cousins were Yemenis from their fathers side it’s normal this was before the civil war

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
f079c08c0809c335a65d3b7f301d37ec.jpg
Screenshot_20200428-134601_YouTube.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Yemeni citizens with links to the Horn of Africa often face cultural and legal discrimination on a daily basis in Yemen. Whether it is the name calling they encounter at schools, the obstacles they face when wanting to marry a "pure" Yemeni, or the daily struggles to convince authorities of their "Yemeniness".

If they can, a majority of children and adults hide the fact that one of their parents is from the Horn of Africa because of the "shame" or ridicule it could bring them. AT the same time, children from a Russian or Western parent would often boast about their "beautifully light" family.

"I ignored my grandmother for ten years when I was young, I wanted to disassociate myself from her," remembers Khaled sadly. "When I grew up, I visited her in Eritrea and quickly felt ashamed of my actions as a child. She's an incredibly kind woman. I wish I could write a letter to all the African mothers to apologise that we were once embarrassed from them," he added

Trending