How will you British people vote on June 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
:damn: David Cameron like
raw

DiricLover

Qalanjo
I'm doomed.

Also dickhead David Camxaar has decided to resign, I never thought I'd be SO upset about this. Nah if Boris Qashin is PM then that's it

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Dodgy Dave ruins our country and then runs away to avoid tackling the problems he's created. He will be remembered as one of the worst PM's in history. I will be telling my grandkids about his cowardice

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
It is likely that Boris Johnson is going to be the next PM.

Guys I'm at work and my timojilic colleagues are celebrating like they have won the lottery.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
It is likely that Boris Johnson is going to be the next PM.

Guys I'm at work and my timojilic colleagues are celebrating like they have won the lottery.

Man those people make me sick wallahi, they will do anything for acceptance.

Do they think if Nigel Farage and the UKIP win, they will spare them :russ:

The hawala business will be out of business soon,

Maryooley in uk- will not pick up their phones if they see 252 call- from Somalia.:siilaanyolaugh:

no more Sending $100

Last edited:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Dodgy Dave ruins our country and then runs away to avoid tackling the problems he's created. He will be remembered as one of the worst PM's in history. I will be telling my grandkids about his cowardice

Nigel Farage, love him or loathe him, he's the reason they got the referendum in the first place, it was Camerons only way to remove the UKIP threat.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@AbdiJohnson Your take on the economic implications this has for Canada? You do realize this will mean fewer imports, lower ROI for CPP and other investments in British assets, stronger US dollar, and lower interest rates further exasperating the real estate bubble and making the upcoming economic collapse in the country country that much more severe? So much for being a patriotic and proud Canadian, eh?

AbdiJohnson doesn't understand that. He's a fraud. He thinks now UK will deport 2 million Poles. The state of this guy...don't take him seriously.

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
Don't let the 'sister, brother in Islam fool you they all want all the Somalis to leave the UK. I regularly listen to one of their popular radio people call anonymously to have their say. You'd be surprised how they truly feel about us and others.

I want you guys to leave

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
AbdiJohnson doesn't understand that. He's a fraud. He thinks now UK will deport 2 million Poles. The state of this guy...don't take him seriously.

He's an idiot.
No resident EU citizen is leaving the UK. The only thing changing in their lives is that they won't be able to vote in the local elections anymore and there are no more European elections to vote on.
The UK just shafted its own economy because the dying pensioners have been brainwashed by Farage and Fat Boris.
Scotland and Northern Ireland are already working on new referendums to leave the UK.
Dodgy Dave did a runner. He's probably going back to manage his family's company who stashed away money in Panama and there's a high possibility that we might get Fat Boris as a PM soon.
Someone wake me up from this nightmare please coolio:mjcry:

stats.jpeg

DiricLover

Qalanjo
He's an idiot.
No resident EU citizen is leaving the UK. The only thing changing in their lives is that they won't be able to vote in the local elections anymore and there are no more European elections to vote on.
The UK just shafted its own economy because the dying pensioners have been brainwashed by Farage and Fat Boris.
Scotland and Northern Ireland are already working on new referendums to leave the UK.
Dodgy Dave did a runner. He's probably going back to manage his family's company who stashed away money in Panama and there's a high possibility that we might get Fat Boris as a PM soon.
Someone wake me up from this nightmare please coolio:mjcry:

View attachment 4328
The 65+ should not have been able to vote. It's not their future it's ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending