How will you British people vote on June 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I'm not quite sure I understand why AbdiJohnson has the stance he has. I'd ask the fraud to explain himself but he'd just take talking points from Breitbart and post them here with his face like this

download.png

Bielsa

VIP
The majority of British people have the same stand. Ask them or are they Breitbart trolls as well?

You're a troll though. England basically kept UK in EU. Scotland and Northern Ireland voted remain.

And as @Amun said England and Scotland are fast becoming politically incompatible. If you look at each country's policies you'd know this.

Bielsa

VIP
I will say this though about the EU.

EU is full bureaucracy and corruption. So much tax payers money is wasted by shady politicians. The organisation has problems.

Brussels political class refused to address the concerns held by millions of EU citizens.

This is the result they got now. The blame fully lies with the EU bureaucrats.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
What a dumb ass. I've no words. I'm utterly disgusted by the ignorance of curry eaters.

Kulaha I voted leave but I had a change of heart this morning and now I'm disappointed. @Zuleikha @Seoul @DiricLover please slap the first curry eating dot head you see. These people disgust me.
Curry eaters thought Britain will kick millions of EU residents back to their countries so that they can get the jobs eastern europeans were working for as a minimum wage. Little did they know that the living cost is going to be higher and the pound will drop.

Bohol

VIP
This is great. A lot of ty Euro trash halimos will go back to Holland, Sweden, Norway etc, which means the good rep
Somalis had in UK in the past will return.

waraabe

Your superior
One thing good about leave is no euro trash somali welfare seekers coming here?

We don't need hoes like Barni too

I hope John Claude juncker put the hammer down on the United Kingdom. How dare they leave the European Union they will suffer I hope they will suffer from this. All those somalis and non-white British who voted against the EU because of immigration needs to be slapped. Now that I've calmed down I am lucky that I'm not British and I am still a European citizen.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
waa cajiib iyo yaab iyo calool xanuun :kanyehmm: I wasn't expecting this when I went to bed last night :meleshame:

brexiters realise now that they have totally fked up the economy thus showing some regret already.

the funny thing is the EU leaders are telling them to fk off b-but two more years :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts