How will you British people vote on June 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is a sad day for me also though. The legendary David Cameron , gay rights champion will be stepping down. He can't stay on. He will resign

giphy.gif

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I am drunk and I'm fucking ecstatic.

:denzelnigga:

I'm taking the day off tomorrow. I am ordering large pizza from Panagos tomorrow. I will stuff my face. The West has been saved

EU. Game over. Over my dead body will you be letting millions of undesirables into the West.

Gay lobby responsible for Brexit win.

#IamOrlando
I thought we established Orlando was a false-flag

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I am drunk and I'm fucking ecstatic.

:denzelnigga:

I'm taking the day off tomorrow. I am ordering large pizza from Panagos tomorrow. I will stuff my face. The West has been saved

EU. Game over. Over my dead body will you be letting millions of undesirables into the West.

Gay lobby responsible for Brexit win.

#IamOrlando
I thought we established Orlando was a false-flag

It was. But gays used it to have Brexit succeed. It's like Jews inflating Holocaust numbers

gpufDFw0sPBYY.gif

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Baraf Trump is your president in a few month. How do you feel?
yeah i don't believe in government i think they're chosen and people have been saying since the beginning that trump is just a gateway for hillary. my dad told me i need to vote for hillary and others said so too since trump is racist, but in reality hillary is a crook as well; if i did vote i'd for trump i guess, he's funny lool...idk why i would but f*ck humanity i guess. everything is bs

Last edited:
The rise of the right continues, it is only a matter of time until extreme right parties capture power and they start cracking the skulls of Muslims, Asians and Blacks through Europa. Hope all you cats have back up plans.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
The rise of the right continues, it is only a matter of time until extreme right parties capture power and they start cracking the skulls of Muslims, Asians and Blacks through Europa. Hope all you cats have back up plans.
ur making me depressed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.