How will you British people vote on June 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
If I could I would vote remain, UK's international standing in the world will diminish outside of the EU

Apollo

VIP
The British Pound will drop a lot if the UK votes to leave. I wouldn't be surprised to see an all time low in such a scenario.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
The British Pound will drop a lot if the UK votes to leave. I wouldn't be surprised to see an all time low in such a scenario.

Commentators have dubbed the period following potential brexit a "decade of uncertainty". I agree, there's just too much at stake here

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
It's very hard to present counter arguments against sovereignty. The freedom to enact regulations and restrictions far outweighs the economical ramifications of leaving the EU.

I experienced life in the EU, so I'm going to vote Remain. I don't know what the full scale outcome would be, if the UK where to leave the EU.

Apollo

VIP
I will be shocked if the Illuminati allows the UK to leave the EU. Since the EU is the most successful globalist organization so far. They are probably going to rig the election with postal votes.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I will be shocked if the Illuminati allows the UK to leave the EU. Since the EU is the most successful globalist organization so far. They are probably going to rig the election with postal votes.

Much like how they rigged the Scottish referendum. The unity of the European Union is too important to the powers that be.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I am actually allowed to vote in this referendum (and the national election) as a Commonwealth citizen. I will ask that my cousin register me and say I live in London with him. I will be in the UK shortly just in time to cast my ballot.

I vote leave.

https://www.gov.uk/elections-in-the-uk/referendums

• be resident at an address in the UK or Gibraltar (or a British citizen living abroad who has been registered to vote in the UK in the last 15 years)

:mjlol: Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're not a UK resident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts