How will you British people vote on June 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
13439059_291650694511131_6927017457978564949_n.jpg

I didn't see this coming,,,Next Frexit, Nexit, Swexit, Italexit... very sad day for my Euro-Trash Somali bardars.
to my Somali American, make sure you vote Hillary in November.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The Irish tried and tried for hundreds of years to try and f*ck up the British economy but they failed..
BUT, Britain just done it 24 hours.. :ftw9nwa: :yloezpe:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I didn't see this coming,,,Next Frexit, Nexit, Swexit, Italexit... very sad day for my Euro-Trash Somali bardars.
to my Somali American, make sure you vote Hillary in November.

The likelihood of donald trump winning November election is zero to none. Besides let's just say he wins for argument sake right? What can he do to the Somali community 99.9 percent of them not illegal, but legal We're not Mexicans:mjswag:

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others."

Today is a shocking example of democracy's ugly side—an angry, ignorant electorate voting their country into the pit of political and economic uncertainty and turmoil. Let's hope Americans have more common sense!

The likelihood of donald trump winning November election is zero to none. Besides let's just say he wins for argument sake right? What can he do to the Somali community 99.9 percent of them not illegal, but legal We're not Mexicans:mjswag:

I'm worried more about unpredictability of Trump presidency when it comes to the economy or foreign policy. I'm worried about our standard of living, our future.

@AbdiJohnson Your take on the economic implications this has for Canada? You do realize this will mean fewer imports, lower ROI for CPP and other investments in British assets, stronger US dollar, and lower interest rates further exasperating the real estate bubble and making the upcoming economic collapse in the country country that much more severe? So much for being a patriotic and proud Canadian, eh?

He can:

1. Bring anti-Islamic and anti-immigrant rhetoric into the political mainstream
2. Tolerate discrimination and even violence against Muslims and other groups he has chosen to single out
3. End refugee resettlement and family reunification programs
4. Increase surveillance and police actions against mosques
5. Outlaw remittances back to Somalia
6. Use government agencies to denaturalize Somalis by arguing that Somalis acquired U.S citizenship unlawfully...

This is just a few examples; the list of things this evil man could do is bottomless. Trump must be kept away from the presidency at all costs. The fact that he has already seized control over a major party is disastrous enough.

They want more immigrants from their shithole countries

Don't let the 'sister, brother in Islam fool you they all want all the Somalis to leave the UK. I regularly listen to one of their popular radio people call anonymously to have their say. You'd be surprised how they truly feel about us and others.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
He can:

1. Bring anti-Islamic and anti-immigrant rhetoric into the political mainstream
2. Tolerate discrimination and even violence against Muslims and other groups he has chosen to single out
3. End refugee resettlement and family reunification programs
4. Increase surveillance and police actions against mosques
5. Outlaw remittances back to Somalia
6. Use government agencies to denaturalize Somalis by arguing that Somalis acquired U.S citizenship unlawfully...

This is just a few examples; the list of things this evil man could do is bottomless. Trump must be kept away from the presidency at all costs. The fact that he has already seized control over a major party is disastrous enough.

Muslims are already under the surveillance.

Secondly no he can not strip citizenship because
citizenship is a constitutional right.

I doubt he can stop the money inflow to Somalia with out a reason.

Where have you been hiding? anti muslim rhetoric is what the American politics have been based on somewhat for the last decade.

Again the likelihood of him winning is zero but as you might not know there are constitutional rights in place that the elect president can not change, hence check and balancing the power of particular government sect to not abuse her power.

The most he can do is be less apologetic to muslim which no one expect anyways other than that from Somali American perspective he can do no harm excluding the economic recession he can cause, just corned argument of if he can deport or revoke citizenship.

waraabe

Your superior
Don't let the 'sister, brother in Islam fool you they all want all the Somalis to leave the UK. I regularly listen to one of their popular radio people call anonymously to have their say. You'd be surprised how they truly feel about us and others.

Asians are the worst immigrants here. At least the eastern Europeans have decent culture not acid attacks, forced marriages, honor killings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts