How to know your spouse is cheating on you?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
There's been so many cases where couples have been together for more than 30 years than one day decides to wake-up and cheat. This is my biggest fear in marriage because even if you believe in him and know his ins and out he could one day be bored and wander around behind his wife back. Heck this also applies to married women she could easily cheat in peace if her husband is at work 24/7.

What tips/advise would you give to couples in general about this situation? having an affair is a common practice regardless of your faith and most are oblivion to this.

Littleme

Queen of NSFW
There's been so many cases where couples have been together for more than 30 years than one day decides to wake-up and cheat. This is my biggest fear in marriage because even if you believe in him and know his ins and out he could one day be bored and wander around behind his wife back. Heck this also applies to married women she could easily cheat in peace if her husband is at work 24/7.

What tips/advise would you give to couples in general about this situation? having an affair is a common practice regardless of your faith and most are oblivion to this.
Always pray istikhara if you’re ever open to getting to know someone for marriage

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Always pray istikhara if you’re ever open to getting to know someone for marriage
yep I'm searching for all islamic related things when I feel like I'm ready to get married. Just the fear of cheating gets to me you just never known in this new technological world.

Lmao
You can’t control your partners every move , it’s all about trust. If they cheat on you that means they don’t respect you and the trust doesn’t exist. Save yourself the time and leave them. Only simps and wacals forgive cheaters.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Spending or finding time to spend with your spouse would reduce chances of them cheating.
true. But at the same time we can't do anything to prevent cheating you could take your spouse a voyage trip around the world and will still gave time to be unfaithful. I heard way too many stories. Ofcourse is important to pit your trust in your spouse

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You can’t control your partners every move , it’s all about trust. If they cheat on you that means they don’t respect you and the trust doesn’t exist. Save yourself the time and leave them. Only simps and wacals forgive cheaters.
but how would you know they're cheating on you? how would you know while your working your butt off giving income to your wife and satisfying her for to have an affair remember she's at home 24/7

Lmao
but how would you know they're cheating on you? how would you know while your working your butt off giving income to your wife and satisfying her for to have an affair remember she's at home 24/7
You’ll eventually find out. They start to feel guilt and shame. And even if you don’t, they’re going to feel Allah’s wrath in qiyaamah which is worse than w.e you could’ve done to them

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You’ll eventually find out. They start to feel guilt and shame. And even if you don’t, they’re going to feel Allah’s wraith in qiyaamah which is worse than w.e you could’ve done to them
true lies prevail eventually may allah protect us from having a cheater for a spouse!!!!

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
How he approached you is very important. If he is over confident when he comes up to you then he most likely is comfortable with talking to women and does that a lot. If he seems shy or doesn't approach you directly or talks to your family to ask to get to know you is a good sign.

Lmao
How he approached you is very important. If he is over confident when he comes up to you then he most likely is comfortable with talking to women and does that a lot. If he seems shy or doesn't approach you directly or talks to your family to ask to get to know you is a good sign.
:mahubowtf: :noneck:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I'm doomed
And frankly if your husband "cheats", you should just accept it. Evolutionary biologists have dealt with this matter; getting with more than one qalanjo is an inherited evolutionary instinct that we have no control of.

Trending