How to know your spouse is cheating on you?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yeah your right is a gaalo problem since most of the time the outrageous stories all come from them. I should out my trust in Allah and my Somali husband and besides once I have children is highly unlikely for cheating to occur

Cheating against your spouse is a huge sin and your reputation is literally ruined. A sane Farah would avoid that by all cost. That's why cheating is not common in the Muslim community as the gaal community. However, as long as you marry a religious Somali man. You should never ever worry about cheating.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Cheating against your spouse is a huge sin and your reputation is literally ruined. A sane Farah would fear that. That's why cheating is not common in the Muslim community as the gaal community. However, as long as you marry a religious Somali man. You should never ever worry about cheating.
thanks for the advice and I only intend in marrying a religious somali man proper on the deen. Proper prayers and Friday prayers (compulsory for men) will keep away from major sins and they will have immense fear in Allah wrath and anger

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I'm going to call it early guys ... this smells like a platinum thread ... ah and this is coming from someone who's made multiple platinum threads

:yacadiim:
CT

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
That’s when cheating happens the most actually
yup there was this African American couple in Florida thread married for a very long-time had a healthy relationship and even done vlogs together you woudlnt suspect a thing till she was caught inside a car im the middle of nowhere giving neck to an underage boy in her school she was teaching

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I'm going to call it early guys ... this smells like a platinum thread ... ah and this is coming from someone who's made multiple platinum threads

:yacadiim:
CT
I'm irresistible saaxib I made a youtuber cry a famous one and I fired a chef that is dating someone famous

Lmao
yup there was this African American couple in Florida thread married for a very long-time had a healthy relationship and even done vlogs together you woudlnt suspect a thing till she was caught inside a car im the middle of nowhere giving neck to an underage boy in her school she was teaching
:manny: Sucks to be the husband

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It’s only a what if :shaq: I don’t expect to get cheated on :idontlike: I will treat her to the best of my abilities following the deen and Hadith but if she violates ima have to let the choppa spray
nah your good you will find a faithful loving wife as you said you will do the utmost in following the deen and looking after her don't worry

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Divorce her and get another naag :manny:
Woudlnt you set revenge on her? ibwould if my husband did that like take all his income and makeup a rumour at his job. I would go all out and involve my big tough sisters

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
C
Woudlnt you set revenge on her? ibwould if my husband did that like take all his income and makeup a rumour at his job. I would go all out and involve my big tough sisters
My revenge style could get me in xabsi so I would take a big deep breath and immediately separate and move on

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
C

My revenge style could get me in xabsi so I would take a big deep breath and immediately separate and move on
ohh this is the first time I hear a somali not taking revenge. Your temperature system must be very low because mine would burst with vengeance sort of like saiyan transformations in dragon ball z

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I'm irresistible saaxib I made a youtuber cry a famous one and I fired a chef that is dating someone famous
Hopefully I haven't jinxed it
giphy (1).gif

C

"Revenge style" fucking hell :russ: you need to be sectioned mate.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Most cheating happens gradually, not many people cheat out of the blue. You missed signs of what lead to it. I give my my hubby the respect and trust he shows, I’m not the type to look into his phone, women who do this need to love themselves, if you know your worth you don’t have to worry. Also most women who say they didn’t know their husband was cheating are lying, the wife is usually the first to know :francis:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Hopefully I haven't jinxed it
View attachment 92146

"Revenge style" fucking hell :russ: you need to be sectioned mate.
your ok in my book for the mean time just don't get into my bad side or disagree with me I'm actually the most dangerous user in this forum that chef I fired was actually homeless because of me it even came on lipstick alley loool

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Most cheating happens gradually, not many people cheat out of the blue. You missed signs of what lead to it. I give my my hubby the respect and trust he shows, I’m not the type to look into his phone, women who do this need to love themselves, if you know your worth you don’t have to worry. Also most women who say they didn’t know their husband was cheating are lying, the wife is usually the first to know :francis:
wait your married??I obviously will have trust with my husband or else why did I marry him in the first place but these things can happen anytime but than again we are not gaalo lool so realistically it shoudnt be my worry and cheating just invites you to jahannam