How to know your spouse is cheating on you?

If She stops sending me memes
tenor.gif

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Hire a detective and follow him.

Once you catch him cheating, call your brothers and cousins on him.
I would only hire that if I have evidence but if there no evidence I would just put my trust in Allah. I would also once a year check his fone

It’s easy, put a tracking device on him, if he goes to suspicious places that he wasn’t supposed to go to, kill him in his sleep. :hillarybiz:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
And frankly if your husband "cheats", you should just accept it. Evolutionary biologists have dealt with this matter; getting with more than one qalanjo is an inherited evolutionary instinct that we have no control of.
men are trash :pacspit:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It’s easy, put a tracking device on him, if he goes to suspicious places that he wasn’t supposed to go to, kill him in his sleep. :hillarybiz:
tracking advise. Now why didn't I think of that. Let's just say that will be his last sleep if I catch him lacking

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@416
What?

From my experience guys that are good at flirting and approach women are the ones that are players and talking to many women simultaneously.

If you suspect it, it's true.

Stop being scared about some hypothetical. Better to expect the worst and not feel betrayed. Also don't limit yourself to 1 women out of 4 billion. That's a simp move

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
If you suspect it, it's true.

Stop being scared about some hypothetical. Better to expect the worst and not feel betrayed. Also don't limit yourself to 1 women out of 4 billion. That's a simp move
I'm a female but I guess that's a decent advise for the men

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@sigmund You're not white or black but come from a Somali Muslim background. If you marry a Somali man, especially an educated one who is cultural and religious then you should never worry about cheating. Muslim men don't need to cheat, they can choose polygamy. That's what you should worry about but if you are fulfilling your husband needs then polygamy would be out of the window.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@sigmund You're not white or black but come from a Somali Muslim background. If you marry a Somali man, especially an educated one who is cultural and religious then you should never worry about cheating. Muslim men don't need to cheat, they can choose polygamy. That's what you should worry about but if you are fulfilling your husband needs then polygamy would be out of the window.
Yeah your right is a gaalo problem since most of the time the outrageous stories all come from them. I should out my trust in Allah and my Somali husband and besides once I have children is highly unlikely for cheating to occur

Lmao
Yeah your right is a gaalo problem since most of the time the outrageous stories all come from them. I should out my trust in Allah and my Somali husband and besides once I have children is highly unlikely for cheating to occur
That’s when cheating happens the most actually

Are you married? If not, why are you worried about cheating? You can’t stop it, if a man wants to cheat he will. Up to you if you wanna forgive him or move on. But look at why cheating is a trigger for you. Trust issues? Abandonment issues etc.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
No Farah would be stupid to pay hefty meher just to wreck their marriage by cheating. I'm talking from personal experience. Best to get all the "cheating" out the way before you put a ring on it. You don't owe her any loyalty before that big day.

Trending