How to know your spouse is cheating on you?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
wait your married??I obviously will have trust with my husband or else why did I marry him in the first place but these things can happen anytime but than again we are not gaalo lool so realistically it shoudnt be my worry and cheating just invites you to jahannam
Cheating happens frequently in our community sis, don’t forget we have a lot of people that are only Muslims by name, choose a pious man, one who fears Allah more than anything.

And yeah I’m married.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
your ok in my book for the mean time just don't get into my bad side or disagree with me I'm actually the most dangerous user in this forum that chef I fired was actually homeless because of me it even came on lipstick alley loool
:gucciwhat:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
And yeah I’m married.
Nice. Genuine question: when it comes to shit stains in the toilet how do you lot deal with it? Must be very embarrassing; it's one of the reasons why I'm not looking forward to marriage.
why you surprised literally most users know about this. That's why I'm respected here and I still don't feel bad for my actions till this day
I'll keep my distance :gucciwhat:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Cheating happens frequently in our community sis, don’t forget we have a lot of people that are only Muslims by name, choose a pious man, one who fears Allah more than anything.

And yeah I’m married.
Is sickening how this is a normal part of our community. How we disgracing not only our Lord who created us from nothing but your body to a random man. You gotta be another level of evil in my opinion that don't deserve anything. This is why I'm going to be super cautious as to who I will spend my time for the rest of my life I refuse to set it standard low or rush into marriage even if I'm 25 now

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Nice. Genuine question: when it comes to shit stains in the toilet how do you lot deal with it? Must be very embarrassing; it's one of the reasons why I'm not looking forward to marriage.

For your health and safety I suggest saaxib :silanyolaugh:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
For your health and safety I suggest saaxib :silanyolaugh:
Noted :farmajoyaab:

Laakiin walaal let's not turn this thread into a personal conversation; hadaad rabti inaad ila ciyaarti luuqayga soo gal (as long as you're of the legal age) :gaasdrink:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Lmao what a bizarre question, when you get married everything becomes normal, my hubby was joking around yesterday how good he got at folding fitted sheets, anyways for your problem put more toilet paper and double flush hope that helps lol
Is sickening how this is a normal part of our community. How we disgracing not only our Lord who created us from nothing but your body to a random man. You gotta be another level of evil in my opinion that don't deserve anything. This is why I'm going to be super cautious as to who I will spend my time for the rest of my life I refuse to set it standard low or rush into marriage even if I'm 25 now
Very true it’s better to wait for the right person than rush into anything. I have a friend who is currently going through divorce and she has 2 young children, very sad but it’s life. Some men are con artist and you won’t see their true face until after marriage.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lmao what a bizarre question, when you get married everything becomes normal, my hubby was joking around yesterday how good he got at folding fitted sheets, anyways for your problem put more toilet paper and double flush hope that helps lol

Very true it’s better to wait for the right person than rush into anything. I have a friend who is currently going through divorce and she has 2 young children, very sad but it’s life. Some men are con artist and you won’t see their true face until after marriage.
yeah divorce is such a tragic concept that Allah even dislikes it. And your right there true self comes after marriage since your not going to live with him before marriage. Oh well I will continue to seek Allah aid and help and put my trust in him

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
It’s easy, put a tracking device on him, if he goes to suspicious places that he wasn’t supposed to go to, kill him in his sleep. :hillarybiz:
I need to marry outside my qabil if our Isaaq Xalimos are this crazy
:ileycry:

I need to marry outside my qabil if our Isaaq Xalimos are this crazy
:ileycry:

Come on you’re Issaq, you were created for our craziness, you can handle us.
upload_2020-1-30_22-8-52.gif

move into a house that has several bathrooms, you stay out of hers and she should stay out of yours, problem solved. :ehh:

Trending