how to go about second wife without burning bridges with the first one

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The fact you're on s site asking for help from people in their early 20s shows you ain't ready.drop this bs.
He wants to maamul labo naago and the place he goes for counsel is Somalispot.

Animated GIF

believe me if I wanted to do it behind her back, it would have happened long time ago.
as for your second point, why dont you answer it for us. would you marry 4 men if Islam allowed you?
Lol somehow I knew you will not answer that simple hypothetical question. So typical.

And no, one is more than enough for me.

Hi Oday-yar couple of questions first before I can answer. First off do you have kids with this women, secondly why do you want a second wife, ik it is your Islamic right but it is a huge sin to treat them unequally. Are you unhappy in this first marriage and can these issues be solved. Now to answer your question I think the best way to do it is to tell her directly and tell her why you want a second wife women hate lies so just be as honest as possible but I doubt she will stay with you after hearing that. Best of luck
yes i have children with my wife. like @IstarZ suggested, I am trying to go about it the right way. I have always taken pride in being honest and honorable, like our geeljire dhaqan promote. I understand and am well aware of sins that come from not giving them equal treatment. As for your last question, no, I am actually happy but why would you think a man wants another wife only if he's unhappy? My first marriage has been and is still good alh.

Lol somehow I knew you will not answer that simple hypothetical question. So typical.

And no, one is more than enough for me.
sorry for disappointing you sister but you made my point. Women just need one while majority of men would want more than one women if they had the money and women were logical beings. kkk

@Oday-yar,

First question, are the kids with the first wive still underage?

Second, did you save enough money for your kids' college and university fees?

Third, did you build and pay off the house of the first wife?

Fourth, do you plan to keep the second wife in Africa or in the same country in the West?

Fifth, and if the second wife is in Africa or a different country from the current one that you're living in the West, do you have a job or business that allows you to divide your time between the 2 wives? Fairness is very important, so planning your time between the 2 families is very important.

Once you provide answers to those questions, we can see if we can provide suggestions. Thank you!

yes i have children with my wife. like @IstarZ suggested, I am trying to go about it the right way. I have always taken pride in being honest and honorable, like our geeljire dhaqan promote. I understand and am well aware of sins that come from not giving them equal treatment. As for your last question, no, I am actually happy but why would you think a man wants another wife only if he's unhappy? My first marriage has been and is still good alh.
Usually men who want a second wife are unhappy in their first marriage. Unhappiness can come in small forms like maybe your just not attracted to her anymore. But if you Insist your happy go ahead and get a second one. Personally if I was in this situation I would try my best to assure my wife all the time that I love her. She’s probably going to get hate from other women and family members so I would just try to uplift her spirits aswell

@Oday-yar,

First question, are the kids with the first wive still underage?

Second, did you save enough money for your kids' college and university fees?

Third, did you build and pay off the house of the first wife?

Fourth, do you plan to keep the second wife in Africa or in the same country in the West?

Fifth, and if the second wife is in Africa or a different country from the current one that you're living in the West, do you have a job or business that allows you to divide your time between the 2 wives? Fairness is very important, so planning your time between the 2 families is very important.

Once you provide answers to those questions, we can see if we can provide suggestions. Thank you!
yes to all. it was never about a question of money.

Just wait until she is menopausal and no longer seeks bedroom shenanigans. Then keep it real with her that your gun still needs action:

yes to all. it was never about a question of money.

I think you should wait for the underage kids to grow up before you take a second wife. Once the kids complete high school and are in college, and you're paying for the college and university fees, you can plan for the second wife. You can start the discussion with your first wife at that point.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
wll what's so wrong with a man marrying more than one if he is honest and can provide for them all?
seriously, let's not approach the topic from an emotional perspective. I know it's a woman's worst nightmare, but if you remove all that, it can be done. He can spend half the week here and half the week there and raise his children and love both of them. Men can love 100 woman by the way. You ladies really should know that, even if he doesn't marry another, he's probably crushing on one and dreaming about another. kkk that's the honest truth. I doubt that's the case for women.
Dude because people are possessive af.
I wouldn’t think twice before pulling a bullet through my husbands supposed second wife.
swerve GIF

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No I fight for female empowerment :damedamn: I'm a women rights activist :samwelcome:
it definitely helps tho :hemad:
Women’s right? Nikka fighting against polygamy is giving the nikkas some rights. It’s men’s rights cause y’all will take the L in this life and the next if you don’t do it right
:hemad:

My solution is to take Finasteride, You get to keep your hair and will stop thinking with your dick as much.

I learn a new word today: Finasteride. How does this lady get to know it is the question?

"Finasteride is used to shrink an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH) in adult men. It may be used alone or taken in combination with other medications to reduce symptoms of BPH and may also reduce the need for surgery.Finasteride may improve symptoms of BPH and provide benefits such as decreased urge to urinate, better urine flow with less straining, less of a feeling that the bladder is not completely emptied, and decreased nighttime urination. This medication works by decreasing the amount of a natural body hormone (DHT) that causes growth of the prostate.Finasteride is not approved for prevention of prostate cancer. It may slightly increase the risk of developing a very serious form of prostate cancer. Talk to your doctor about the benefits and risks.Women and children should not use this medication."

Trending