how to go about second wife without burning bridges with the first one

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Be a man and put your foot down, I am gonna marry this second wife if you want a divorce go ahead or if you wanna stay I am gonna marry her regardless. She will cave in and decide to let it go lest she become divorcee the worst fear of many ladies.
Whatever you decide to do, don’t listen to this guy.

If you want to get a second wife. Do so in an honourable manner without hurting the mother of your children. If you have the financial means and you are able to fulfil the responsibilities that come with it then go ahead. Speak to her and try to get her on board.

Marrying more than one is not a privilege, but a huge responsibility which you will be questioned about.

For more children? That is selfish and so outdated. Allah ilmo kheyr leh baa laga barya not too many kids with resentful/jealous mothers. You have already seen how having different bahs effects children so you should know better. Also in Islam you have to consult with your first, marrying behind her back is basically cheating and hurtful.
Horta if Islam allowed would you be ok if your wife married another man with you ?
believe me if I wanted to do it behind her back, it would have happened long time ago.
as for your second point, why dont you answer it for us. would you marry 4 men if Islam allowed you?

believe me if I wanted to do it behind her back, it would have happened long time ago.
as for your second point, why dont you answer it for us. would you marry 4 men if Islam allowed you?
Lol, let me answer. I actually wouldn't knowing that Allah will punish me severly on the day of judgement for not treating them equally or providing for all of them. Only marrying one decreases the risk. Getting to Jannah is already hard enough.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Pimp play book
Wa ragganimo sxb, ladies respect a man with strong will not easily bended. Its all biological, of course you shouldnt divorce her until she absolutely rejects the second marriage. When she sees you with the new wife and kids and moved on they die inside lol. Ultimate alpha:westbrookswag:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
U don’t need a second wife just cheat it’s calm if she don’t find out
Djokovic getting resurrected on judgement day:
EDE95310-BB01-4F3A-BE76-7C11169BEB98.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Be a man and put your foot down, I am gonna marry this second wife if you want a divorce go ahead or if you wanna stay I am gonna marry her regardless. She will cave in and decide to let it go lest she become divorcee the worst fear of many ladies.
Hot Take Try Again GIF by Awkward Daytime TV

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Wa ragganimo sxb, ladies respect a man with strong will not easily bended. Its all biological, of course you shouldnt divorce her until she absolutely rejects the second marriage. When she sees you with the new wife and kids and moved on they die inside lol. Ultimate alpha:westbrookswag:
This is why you’re a single divorced dad who spends his days on sspot.
:yousmart:

Lol, let me answer. I actually wouldn't knowing that Allah will punish me severly on the day of judgement for not treating them equally or providing for all of them. Only marrying one decreases the risk. Getting to Jannah is already hard enough.
wll what's so wrong with a man marrying more than one if he is honest and can provide for them all?
seriously, let's not approach the topic from an emotional perspective. I know it's a woman's worst nightmare, but if you remove all that, it can be done. He can spend half the week here and half the week there and raise his children and love both of them. Men can love 100 woman by the way. You ladies really should know that, even if he doesn't marry another, he's probably crushing on one and dreaming about another. kkk that's the honest truth. I doubt that's the case for women.

If you're going to get a 2nd wife it's better to remarry when you're older. I'm assuming you're under 40 here.

2nd wife is overrated asf, too energy draining and time consuming not just financially

Reason why Prostitution has existed since dawn of man

??? how does one convince first wife to be on board with this idea?

ladies I specially request your insights.
Hi Oday-yar couple of questions first before I can answer. First off do you have kids with this women, secondly why do you want a second wife, ik it is your Islamic right but it is a huge sin to treat them unequally. Are you unhappy in this first marriage and can these issues be solved. Now to answer your question I think the best way to do it is to tell her directly and tell her why you want a second wife women hate lies so just be as honest as possible but I doubt she will stay with you after hearing that. Best of luck