How to end qabilism

Status
Not open for further replies.
This professor is the easiest to troll by far.Ilahey ha ku caafiyo sxb :siilaanyolaugh:

May god forgive me. LOL i love the people who just opt out by claiming they "were just trolling" after saying thousand blasphemous things about the religion.
stop fucking back tracking and accept the fact that you are a retarded hell bound tribalist f*ck

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi oo billahi ina ka bixin doonin the humiliating situation unless we adhere to the shariah & tell the powers that shouldn't be we don't want your usury fiat currency & go back to the gold & silver. The shariah is the remedy to all our ills including qabyalad.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Sheikh Abu 7ab7ab personally taught Imam Ahmed ibn Hanbal.My ancestor was a great scholar!

At least you can debate with a gaal or a wahhabi and bring your ahaadiith and aayadaad as a source
But cunts like @RudeBoi are swimming in their ignorance they live on another planet, that they don't even know whats reality and whats just a pigment of their mind.
You are not Ashraaf you stupid f*ck. Even if you claim you are Qurayshi that doesn't make you ashraaf, the darood which you so vehemently hate also claim descendants from Quraysh but that doesn't make them Ashraaf Either.

You are a deluded dumb f*ck who lives in side his head. The amount of Blasphemous things you have said can't just be dismissed bc you claim you were trolling, you still called Millions of Muslims gaalo, you called for the Murder of Innocent Muslim Woman and Children whether as a joke or not that still makes you a fucking khawaarij infadel gaal oo ehlunaar ah. You are a fucking embarrassment to all Isaaq people

At least you can debate with a gaal or a wahhabi and bring your ahaadiith and aayadaad as a source
But cunts like @RudeBoi are swimming in their ignorance they live on another planet, that they don't even know whats reality and whats just a pigment of their mind.
You are not Ashraaf you stupid f*ck. Even if you claim you are Qurayshi that doesn't make you ashraaf, the darood which you so vehemently hate also claim descendants from Quraysh but that doesn't make them Ashraaf Either.

You are a deluded dumb f*ck who lives in side his head. The amount of Blasphemous things you have said can't just be dismissed bc you claim you were trolling, you still called Millions of Muslims gaalo, you called for the Murder of Innocent Muslim Woman and Children whether as a joke or not that still makes you a fucking khawaarij infadel gaal oo ehlunaar ah. You are a fucking embarrassment to all Isaaq people

I am 100% sure that @RudeBoi is descended from quraysh especially from these two men Abu Lahab and Abu Jahl, their blood ran in his veins, same manners and morals. One day he will join them soon

maestro

Cultural revolution
Or just simply start adopting family names like 90% of the world does. It will be a quick way to kill Abtiris and Qabil

:ohhh:
Wait @RudeBoi is the troll @crazywadad a.k.a @Waranle who was crying about dislikes few months ago. The troll who was claiming different qabiils and now this troll is claiming something else.

Smh.

No waranle claimed dir and he is not rude boy /crazy wadaad who are same person (tribe, location Ogaden )

I am 100% sure that @RudeBoi is descended from quraysh especially from these two men Abu Lahab and Abu Jahl, their blood ran in his veins, same manners and morals. One day he will join them soon

This is actually a genuinely terrible thing to say, if you are a Muslim. This is a horrible thing for one muslim to say to another over some stupid internet posts.

I don't think Qabil is inherently a problem. Not to mention it is such an integral part of our culture, no one is going to just give it up in a few generations. The problem is the misuse of Qabil and the supremacism of Qabils. Education and an effective justice system would counter it quite effectively. The problem is getting to that point when all the gatekeepers are Qabiilist scumbags who profit from the system and are propped up by an uneducated population. Whenever it does happen, it'll be quite a slow transition.

Apollo

VIP
The average Somali in Somalia doesn't even have a high school diploma. The average joe of Somalia is dumb as f*ck. No wonder why Qabiil is so popular.

I don't think Qabil is inherently a problem. Not to mention it is such an integral part of our culture, no one is going to just give it up in a few generations. The problem is the misuse of Qabil and the supremacism of Qabils. Education and an effective justice system would counter it quite effectively. The problem is getting to that point when all the gatekeepers are Qabiilist scumbags who profit from the system and are propped up by an uneducated population. Whenever it does happen, it'll be quite a slow transition.

But there are a lot of things in our culture that has existed for a very long time, but that doesn't justify them nor make them good things. Both FGM and Khatkaa are part of our daqaan like Qabil but I still believe both of them should be prohibited.

But there are a lot of things in our culture that has existed for a very long time, but that doesn't justify them nor make them good things. Both FGM and Khatkaa are part of our daqaan like Qabil but I still believe both of them should be prohibited.

At it's base level Qabil is not harmful like fgm and other things. You can try and prohibit it, but there isn't a solid argument against it like for other things, so I doubt it will catch on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts