How to end qabilism

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
I'm not going to hell you f*ck. it is you a khawarij who called an entire tribe gaalo and called of the murder of children and woman that is going to hell
Qisas allows for revenge in the same manner done to the victim.....learn the deen warya.

Your dhiig is xalaal women and babies included

RudeBoi

Whatever you see in this video will be done to your mothers,sisters and grandparents bidhnilahi ta3aala

Qisas allows for revenge in the same manner done to the victim.....learn the deen warya.

Your dhiig is xalaal women and babies included

You keep assuming my qabiil again. You are a fucking Khawarij and a retarded gaal who doesn't know anything about Islam, no part of Islam allows you to kill Innocent children and woman ya khawarij

RudeBoi

You keep assuming my qabiil again. You are a fucking Khawarij and a retarded gaal who doesn't know anything about Islam, no part of Islam allows you to kill Innocent children and woman ya khawarij
You sure about that buddy? :comeon:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The resident qabiliste moron making a topic on how to end qabilism. Take your baqbaq somewhere else. :chrisfreshhah:

My qabil is blessed wallahi. Allah swt gave us a name, wealth and a beautiful land. Majerteen is me, Majerteen is I. I'm Majerteen the phenomenal Majerteen. Im phenomenally Majerteen :rejoice:

:mjswag::mjohreally:

Khawaarij is plural :snoop:

Nigga spit outs arabic words he barely understands. :drakelaugh:

Do you speak Somali you stupid dumb f*ck. If I say " Yuhuud baa tahay" that means you are a jew If I say "Khawaarij baa tahay" That means you are from the people of Khawarij or a khariji (خارجي)
That is just how Somali people speak you stupid sad ignorant c*nt.

I'm not the one thinks he is Arab just because he speaks a couple of Arabic just like every other Somali. You are a fucking adoon Zanji to an arab you sad stupid f*ck. Arabs sometimes don't even consider Sudanese and Morocans who both speak Arabic fluently and have more history with Arabs let alone a fucking cushitic Somali who has absolutely nothing to do with Arabs.

You sad f*ck instead of worrying about Arabic grammar which you know nothing about, you should be worried about making towba for the blasphemous things you have said, and the takfir you've made on Millions of Muslims and the barbaric Tribalism you can't stop spewing, and the Murder you called upon innocent Muslim Woman and children.
You are a fucking gaal and a khawarij just accept it and be proud or make towba and shut the f*ck up

lol @ a qabilist making this topic.
The resident qabiliste moron making a topic on how to end qabilism. Take your baqbaq somewhere else. :chrisfreshhah:

My qabil is blessed wallahi. Allah swt gave us a name, wealth and a beautiful land. Majerteen is me, Majerteen is I. I'm Majerteen the phenomenal Majerteen. Im phenomenally Majerteen :rejoice:

:mjswag::mjohreally:
I'm still anti-PL. :lolbron:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
According two Reiko I ain't even Puntland no matter how much I claim

Wallahi she drove me away :pacspit:

RudeBoi

I simply said you don't know Arabic and this Dhegacas wannabe nigga wrote a 1000 word essay
TXSSBx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts